Presidential Ventilation

Tech teacher in West End
Tech teacher in West End
2 reviews Halifax, NS

Heat pump replacement

A pleasure dealing with a local, family operated business. Was impressed with Nick in sales to the technicians who were more than professional.

Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new or replacement heat pump.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're always happy to hear that our team did a great job - from sales to the installation. We hope to continue providing you with the same service in the future! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Ken Adams
Ken Adams
0 reviews Halifax, NS

heat pump

Nick presented the options very skillfully. Jeff, Ken, and the electrician did their jobs very well. Well done!
I had a somewhat unsatisfactory talk with Jack when I called about what I thought was a problem. I suggest that it would be good PR if purchasers were to be allowed one free return visit in the first week after installation. The warning that if nothing is be found to be a real problem, then the return call would cost $100+ was an irritant. I understand that the technician's time is costly, but why don't you give the free visit as a special bonus to buyers who are adjusting to some the new technology?

Hi Ken - Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that your installation went well! We've asked Nick to give you a call to arrange an appointment to discuss your new Daikin heat pump, how to use, advise any tips and tricks, and answer your questions. Our apologies for any confusion.

Moz in Lower Sackville
Moz in Lower Sackville
1 review Lower Sackville, NS

Ducted heat pump installed to augment oil forced air

From the initial estimate quote to actual installation the team of professionals instilled confidence and understanding as to what would need to happen.
The installation teams we on time, courteous and very knowledgeable about. They performed the exact job that was quoted no ad on or push.
I can’t say enough good things for the whole staff I interacted with.
I would very much recommend Presidential to my friends.
Cheers and thanks

gary nagle from Halifax
gary nagle from Halifax
1 review Halifax, NS

heat pump

The service was very well done , the heat pumps were installed on a very cold and wet day , they worked very hard and they cleaned up there mess when they were done. They answered all the questions i had , and looked after all my forms.

More about Presidential Ventilation

Pioneers in Halifax's residential and commercial HVAC industry for over 25 years
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Halifax?