HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Unionville  >  Pillar To Post The Home Of Home Inspection

Reviews for Pillar To Post The Home Of Home Inspection

Terrible Home Inspection, NOT WORTH IT!

I hired Pillar to Post to perform an inspection. Because the house was relatively "new" the inspector said checking the roof was "unnecessary." When I ask him to check the central vacuum he said he would check just one upstairs, so checking the basement's outlets was also unecessary. Because the house was so large (3000 square feet), he said that he wouldn't check all the electrical outlets. He said everything would be "fine" because the house was so new. He didn't check the AC either. At the time I didn't realize he was cutting corners because I've never had a home evaluation before. I would NEVER recommend Pillar to Post to anyone! They are expensive and overrated. Beware they are just looking to collect the fee and run though the home inspection. This was the worst $500 I ever spent!

Alicia in Stouffville
Alicia in Stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Home Inspection

My fiance and I had Bill Goulborne inspect our first home before we closed the deal. I was very impressed with his level of knowledge and attention to detail - he pointed out absolutely anything that was of concern to us so we could make the right decision. Bill also advised us on the home repairs we would have to make within the next 5 years. Not to mention the entire report was presented to us in a binder we can refer to for years to come. Thanks so much & we will definitely recommend to our friends.