Central Tree Care Ltd

Reviews for Central Tree Care Ltd

Anita B.
Anita B.

Central Tree Care Service

Central tree Care Ltd is fine when they are doing the work for you but if you are not a customer they are less than professional. A tree on Garnock was cut down and instead of using that owners property illegally trespassed and dumped the huge tree stumps on ours. Entitlement, careless and unprofessional. Central Tree Care Ltd. is fine when they are doing the work for you but if you are not a customer they are less than professional. A tree behind our property and across the lane on Garnock was cut down and instead of using that owners property( plenty of space) illegally trespassed and dumped the huge tree stumps on ours. This act of illegal dumping was selfish, rings of entitlement, careless and unprofessional in my opinion. The owner only had a few thin logs and his property which looked pristine. In contrast, we had the whole darned tree which looked like the aftermath of a hurricane. Only when we approached the owner and the live in who assisted the company ( on tape) but denied it, and advised them that the police have been phoned, did it hastily get removed. Clearly the area is colour coded (posts/ gravel )and defined. A true professional would seek permission if unsure. After coming home from work, this is not what I wanted to see. Ironically we have no trees which( were removed by an arborist for various reasons and the same company)and now we have someone else's illegally dumped trees from trespassing on our property. They left garbage as icing on the cake. Since it is a much delayed and anticipated new garage I did not appreciated the area being treated like a garbage dump. I maintain my residence and pay taxes so this won't occur. I do my due diligence and go through the proper channels. Don't just think of your customer because your reputation extends beyond that.

bg in rosedale
bg in rosedale
17 reviews ,

Tree Pruning / removing squirrel nests

Central Tree Care have looked after my trees for years including pruning, planting and removing the odd squirrels nest. They are responsive, reasonable and do good work. I'd highly recommend them

Peter Ledwon from Toronto
Peter Ledwon from Toronto

Tree trimming, and removal

We needed two trees trimmed.
One 40-45 foot tree had several branches overhanging the house roof (above the second floor), and a branch that had split along the limb on that tree, making it very unstable. It rested on a lower limb, but was still bearing leaves. It also had branches that reached across an adjoining lane-way to overhang a business on the other side of that lane-way. We wanted all offending branches trimmed back enough, that nothing overhung either our roof, or the business.
Another tree, 25-30 feet high, with a trunk diameter of about 10 inches, had many branches overhanging a power service line from the street to the house. That tree was to be taken down to ground level, although we did not request removal of the stump.
The lane-way was an access route for deliveries to several stores, which would make the job somewhat inconvenient for the work crew, considering the size, and frequency, of delivery trucks coming through.
I called for four estimates, which ranged between $550.00 and $900.00. We chose Central Tree Care, which came in at $700.00, because of both price, and a third party contractor's recommendation. I needed proof of insurance for one of the neighbouring businesses, as well as for ourselves, and were duly supplied.
When they came, the crew, cheerful and considerate, were efficient and fast considering the lane-way impediments, finishing the job in a couple of hours, including cleanup.

AN from Etobicoke
AN from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Four tree pruning

Estimate was reasonable.
Crew came on time, very good quality work.
Finished all the work as expected
Very professional people.
I am very happy with their work and timeliness.
I would recommend them to other people looking for tree pruning service.

Dave in North York
Dave in North York
5 reviews North York, ON

Tree limb removal

Andrew and team were great. Responsive, courteous, safe, and removed tree limbs as promised. There was a slight miscommunication about scope of work and he quickly sent a team out to rectify the situation, despite this being a relatively small job. BIG KUDOS to him for that. Highly recommended.

Ben in Leslieville/South Riverdale
Ben in Leslieville/South Riverdale

Trimming of a problem tree in our backyard

Last year we have the guys from Central Tree Care in twice. The first time was to extract a tree on our neighbour's property that was leaning on our house and the second was to trim a tree in our backyard. The tree in our backyard is a tree of heaven (not at all deserving of that name). It has dropped a couple of branches onto our neighbor's property and we wanted to mitigate the damage. With the recent weather...more branches dropped from the tree. The guys at CTC came by after we asked them to come in and assess the tree again and decided on there own accord that they would come back and remove some more branches. They didn't charge us...they just wanted to make it right. This is how a business should be run. I expect we will be customers for life...

laura spaldin in North york
laura spaldin in North york
12 reviews North York, ON

Tree removal and trimming

This company was very helpful in providing direction on city guidelines for tree removal. They removed the tree and completely cleaned up the area to make it easy for me to put soil and grass seed down right away.

Marvin
Marvin

Pruning

Great service. Everything done on time. When I came home the tree was pruned and the area clear of debris. We had asked to lighten up the canopy of our walnut tree and they did the job. Overall a real great experience.

Nancy Basso in North york
Nancy Basso in North york
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Maintenance of property trees

As the company I was using for the past 5-7 years decided that showing up on time or when scheduled (3 times!) was not important, I decided to source a new tree care company.

After contacting and meeting with 3 different companies through word of mouth, Central Tree Care Ltd. was selected. They showed up on time for the initial meeting. At the initial meeting, I observed the knowledge base of the owner, he was passionate and very informative of the various trees and provided tips for caring for such trees. The costing was within range of the others. On the day of the service, they were timely and diligent. They cut and trimmed the trees perfectly including a 50ft Siberian elm that they scaled up to the highest branches to trim. The staff cleaned up afterwards, leaving my lawn in emaculate condition!

Initially their customer focus and knowledge skills were the reasons I had selected them over the other 2 companies. Now that I have seen their work, I'd have to say customer focus, knowledge and performance are the qualities that make me want to recommend them to others!!!

Rose Mary in Toronto
Rose Mary in Toronto

Tree Pruning

After obtaining several quotes, we decided upon Mike from Central Tree Care to prune a tree on our property. The job was done quickly and we are very satisfied with the work which was done on our property. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone.