Moldings / Mouldings

Reviews for Mr. Crown Mouldings

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Crown Moulding installation

My wife and I were totally blown away by the professionalism of the crew. They completed a very complex 7" crown moulding installation in approx 5 hours. Quality workmanship and cleaned up afterward. These guys are the condo pro's and know how to deal with the condo corporation. Well done Stephen! Thank You

Thank you very much Eric. You have a beautiful condo and it was a pleasure to do the job for you and your wife.

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Condo Crown Moulding

416-738-4750
Vaughan
L4L 8T2

Steve replied immediately upon my inquiry and came to provide a quote. It was for the entire condo except the washrooms and the price was very reasonable.

His team came to install and were very patient despite the concierge at the front being a bother. They were extremely friendly, and the work was excellent.

I would definitely recommend them to any one interested in crown moulding. I think I will ask them to do my parent's house as well!

Thank you Victor.
As we specialize in Condo installions we know how to handle the little problems that can come up. It was a pleasure doing your job and on behalf of the team thank you very much for your referral.

EY
EY

Crown Moulding, Baseboard and Wainscoting

416-738-4750
Vaughan
L4L 8T2

This review is long overdue. My wife and I bought a 33 year old house last fall that requires major updating. I called Mr. Crown Moulding and Steve came by to assess the work. He was very helpful and patient in answering all my questions. He provided us a reasonable quote and was able to accommodate our schedule. Sasha, Steve and Michael came to install the new baseboard, crown moulding and wainscoting. They work efficiently, covered our newly installed hardwood floor and were very pleasant. The end product was AMAZING! These guys exceeded our expectation. I highly recommend Mr. Crown Moulding. Thank you for all your help in making this house feel like home. Eric and Rosemary

Thank you very much for your honest review. The team really enjoyed doing your installation.
Sasha, Michael & Eddy

k. Brown from Toronto
k. Brown from Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Baseboards, Door cadings

The Best! I'm not boosting. So professional. So detailed, and very fast.
We will definitely call on Steve and Sasha again.
Look no further folks these guys are good!

Thanks
Brown Family

Thank you very much for your review. We really enjoyed doing your installation.

Rutherford
Rutherford

Crown moulding and Wainstocotting

Steve representing Mr.Crown Moulding was professional, sincere and easy to work with. Sasha and Michael arrived on time, were extremely professional, clean and thorough. They did an amazing job and we would refer them in a heart beat and have already lined up a few jobs for them with friends and family. In and out in one day...committed to quality and craftsmanship.

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure doing your job.
Steve, Michael & Sasha

Natasha@home
N. A.
20 reviews Pickering, ON

Crowning Achievement

Mr. Crown Mouldings did my home 7 years ago - though they had a different name then. My thoughts were 'this looks amazing!' and 'why didn't I do this sooner?'. Steve gave me a reasonable quote and that was exactly what I paid. He gave me 2 suggestions and he was bang on - I appreciated his insights. He did think I was nuts to use a different depth/profile in the kitchen but I exploited the existing bulkheads to create a tray ceiling and loved it!

* The crew was professional, on time, and really nice guys (2 guys). They worked so fast that I couldn't believe it would be a good job with my unusual angled corners (and walls are not as straight as we think they are!) but the job was beyond perfect: stellar!
* They were so clean! I barely needed to vacuum my home after they were done, and they swept the garage/drive where they worked and put any bits into a garbage bag for me!
* The mouldings are primed not painted but were so clean you couldn't tell the difference.
* The guys suggested I wait a while and fill any gaps from shrinkage. A year later and there was only one spot I needed to fill before I painted the mouldings. Heat, dryness, humidity, cold... it looked amazing for the 2-3 years before I moved: how it wears matters!
* Punctuality, quality, price, timeliness - All 5*

I would have had them back to do the upstairs but I sold my house. Buyers love crown moulding - it adds architectural detail to any space. I'm saving my pennies to do my house - Steve, I'll be calling you!

Thank you very much. Your right on regarding how crowning a house helps sell it fast and for a higher price. We do a lot of business with real estate agents over the years. The cost of the crown is always covered in an increased selling price.

Marion Macintosh from Oakville
Marion Macintosh from Oakville
1 review Newcastle, ON

Crown moulding throughout the house

All I can say is "Amazing"! This has been the best experience we have had when it comes to hiring a company to do work. The quote Steve gave us was the exact price charged (a great price at that) they arrived the date they said they would and finished when they said they would. The workmanship was superior, the guys were super nice and they cleaned up behind themselves!!! I am clearly thrilled about the outstanding job these guys performed and would not hesitate to refer them to all my friends.

Thank you very much. It was our pleasure doing the installation in such a beautiful home.

John Horsley from Toronto
John Horsley from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

crown moulding

I am very satisfied with the job that Steve and his crew did. Just can't believe how fast and tidy they were in completing the job. These guys are really good. I would recommend this company to whoever wants a professional job done when it comes to Crown Moulding.
Thanks Steve and thanks for getting in touch with me afterwards.
I am very satisfied with the price and job that you guys did.

John Horsley

It was our pleasure Mr. Horsley. We always make a priority to be neat at the job site. Thanks for your business.

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Crown moulding

We are very happy with our crown moulding. Steve showed up at our house and gave us a fair estimate. We had the moulding installed in all major rooms and hallways in our home. The crew completed the work in one day and left no mess behind. We were very happy that Steve accommodated our tight renovation schedule too.

We will always try to do the installation at the time that fits your schedule. Thank you for your review.

Anna
Anna
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Crown Moulding Install

I called Steve based on the reviews on this site. He arrived the same day that I called him and then re-arranged his schedule so he can fit me in according to my schedule. The crew that came in was professional, clean and courteous. Michael and Effi did a great job on all the corners, the bulkhead and all the nooks in this old house. All the cutting was done aside, leaving minimal clean up inside. Parts of the house still had popcorn ceiling, but the caulking job that was done against it was perfect! They covered all pinholes, corners, and sanded bits leaving behind great work! I used the coupon provided and saved a bit. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends!

Thank you very much. Older houses present challenges because walls can be a little out of aline. We have ways to make adjustments. Your house was a pleasure to install the "Crown Moulding"

More about Mr. Crown Mouldings

Mr. Crown Mouldings is the top crown moulding company in the GTA. Meticulous work is done at all times by an experienced craftsman whose attention to detail is second to none. Also specializing in pot light instalation.