Monarch Home Improvements

Susan Conway from Milton
Susan Conway from Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Back Porch Stairs

David was a pleasure to work with, came prepared to work right from the quote to finishing the job. Always cleaned up at the end of the day. Project came in at the quoted amount. Always communicated effectively and even worked outside on days I would not have. I would definitely David in the future for any projects.

Thanks Susan, it was a pleasure working alongside yourself as well!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Quality

I had a beam boxed in and stained to look like a railroad tie. David was here on time, had all material delivered and did an excellent job. I couldn’t be happier with the finished product.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Entertainment Centre

David was very helpful and easy to work with the entire renovation, with design ideas and changes as project progressed. Will work with him again and recommend to anyone.

It was a pleasure working with you, I look forward to the next project!

Danny DiNardo in Scarborough
Danny DiNardo in Scarborough

General Maintenance Services

Great to see the next Generation taking the lead....

He was on time, fair and very dedicated to doing what was required. I wish I had 10 people like him.
Strongly recommend for any work.
I will definitely be using him in the future.
Thanks David,
Danny

It was a pleasure working alongside you Danny, I look forward to working with you again.
Thanks,
David

Laura MacLeod from Oakville
Laura MacLeod from Oakville

Handyman services

David was very helpful in getting some small projects cleaned up before winter .I found him to be honest, on time , tidy , committed to the jobs and pleasant to work with. I would definitely use David in the future and have already arranged for him to do some additional work in the spring .
Thanks David for your help .

It was a pleasure working for you Laura,
See you in the spring !

Cabana Pool Bar

Our cabana pool bar project was completed to our complete satisfaction, on time & on budget. They were very punctual and turned up each day as planned. They were also very good at communicating and keeping us informed about any issues that arose on the project and updating us on the progress. David was a real professional and a pleasure to deal with. We would certainly recommend Monarch to anyone looking for a reliable company who provides quality workmanship and competitive pricing.
Chris
Toronto

It was a pleasure working for you Chris, thanks for trusting our team to bring your project visions to life!

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Milton, ON

Backyard structures

Absolutely thrilled with the service from Monarch! They were prompt, professional and did a fantastic job in our backyard. We now have a little oasis we can retreat to :)

I would hire Monarch again in a heart-beat. Thank you David for all your help with our backyard project!!

Thanks Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you guys.

Deck Installation

I’m beyond pleased with the deck that Monarch Home Improvements put in for me this summer! The construction was done is less than a single weekend without sacraficing an ounce of craftsmenship. I get all kinds of compliments on my deck and recommend the company to all my friends and family. I hope to work with Monarch again in my future projects to come and commemorate the company for their professionalism and kind customer service.

It was a pleasure being able to work on such a beautiful home, I'm glad my team and I could bring your dream backyard visions to life!

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Tear out and Drywall for new room, trim, baseboards on 2 levels, bedroom and bathroom door installation

David showed up as promised, which is unique in today’s environment. He performed high quality work in a timely and efficient matter. As unexpected surprises arose, which they often do, he laid out the options and prices for me to consider and make the final decision before any additional costs were added.
He’s a very courteous and enjoyable person to have in the house. I’d highly recommend Monarch and plan on using them again.

It was a pleasure working with you!

Backyard Deck with lighting

We are beyond thrilled at how our backyard deck turned out. The lighting they installed gives that added touch of ambiance. The work was done on time and they were very professional to work with. Attention to detail was certainly appreciated.

It was a pleasure working with you and being able to bring your backyard dreams to life!

More about Monarch Home Improvements