Mr. Crown Mouldings

Reviews for Mr. Crown Mouldings

kristina in North York
kristina in North York

quick installation by pros

Thank you to Steve and his team. They came in and installed crown molding in my home (first floor and second floor hallway). They were quick, clean and the house looks amazing. You can't beat the price either!

Olivia in Mississauga
Olivia in Mississauga

Crown Moulding

Steve and his team: Mike and Efi completed my project flawlessly and with swift efficiency. They are outstanding professionals in every way. Steve's quote was very reasonable and he accommodated my rushed renovation schedule. Honest, reliable, good pricing, polite, and excellent work and material qualities , Steve's management and his team's work is deeply appreciated.

Recommend this Company to everyone .

Thank you it was a pleasure doing your installation

barbara in Vaughan
barbara in Vaughan

Crown Moulding

Steve responded quickly and provided a quote right away. He had many moulding options available in various sizes. The job was scheduled within the month and the installers arrived on time (even though it was the morning of an ice storm). They were efficient, tidy and careful. They finished right on time (about 4 hours total to finish 5 rooms). There were a few awkward corners and long walls but the joints are seamless! Thanks guys.

Thank you very much for your review.
steve

Steve in Georgetown
Steve in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Crown Moulding

Steve and his crew were extremely professional and did an outstanding job at a very reasonable rate. They came highly recommended by a friend and my wife and I couldn't be happier with the mouldings they installed in our home. Mike and Sasha installed the mouldings in a day, covered all the nail marks and even cleaned up when they were done. The joints/mitres at every corner were perfect - I have no complaints at all and would highly recommend Steve and his team to anyone.

Thank you very much Steve for your great review.
Steve and The Team

Michelle in Vancouver
Michelle in Vancouver
1 review Buckhorn, ON

Crown Moulding

This is the third time that I've used Steve and his crew to install crown moulding in my homes. I've used them previously in a house, condo and again in my new house. They are the only contractors that I have ever felt 100% confident in recommending to anyone. I knew the moment I bought my new house that I was going to be calling Steve again. They are extremely professional and are excellent at what they do. They installed crown moulding throughout my entire house in one day, no mess and it looks fantastic! I truly believe that crown moulding is one of the best investments you can make in changing the overall look of your house. If you are looking to have this done in your home, this is definitely the company to go with. Can't wait to have them back in to do the baseboards once our new floors go in!

Thank you!

Thanks very much Michelle. The team really enjoyed the day they spent in beautiful Buckhorn. Let us know when your ready for the baseboards project.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Crown Moulding installation

My wife and I were totally blown away by the professionalism of the crew. They completed a very complex 7" crown moulding installation in approx 5 hours. Quality workmanship and cleaned up afterward. These guys are the condo pro's and know how to deal with the condo corporation. Well done Stephen! Thank You

Thank you very much Eric. You have a beautiful condo and it was a pleasure to do the job for you and your wife.

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Condo Crown Moulding

Steve replied immediately upon my inquiry and came to provide a quote. It was for the entire condo except the washrooms and the price was very reasonable.

His team came to install and were very patient despite the concierge at the front being a bother. They were extremely friendly, and the work was excellent.

I would definitely recommend them to any one interested in crown moulding. I think I will ask them to do my parent's house as well!

Thank you Victor.
As we specialize in Condo installions we know how to handle the little problems that can come up. It was a pleasure doing your job and on behalf of the team thank you very much for your referral.

EY
EY

Crown Moulding, Baseboard and Wainscoting

This review is long overdue. My wife and I bought a 33 year old house last fall that requires major updating. I called Mr. Crown Moulding and Steve came by to assess the work. He was very helpful and patient in answering all my questions. He provided us a reasonable quote and was able to accommodate our schedule. Sasha, Steve and Michael came to install the new baseboard, crown moulding and wainscoting. They work efficiently, covered our newly installed hardwood floor and were very pleasant. The end product was AMAZING! These guys exceeded our expectation. I highly recommend Mr. Crown Moulding. Thank you for all your help in making this house feel like home. Eric and Rosemary

Thank you very much for your honest review. The team really enjoyed doing your installation.
Sasha, Michael & Eddy

k. Brown from Toronto
k. Brown from Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Baseboards, Door cadings

The Best! I'm not boosting. So professional. So detailed, and very fast.
We will definitely call on Steve and Sasha again.
Look no further folks these guys are good!

Thanks
Brown Family

Thank you very much for your review. We really enjoyed doing your installation.

Rutherford
Rutherford

Crown moulding and Wainstocotting

Steve representing Mr.Crown Moulding was professional, sincere and easy to work with. Sasha and Michael arrived on time, were extremely professional, clean and thorough. They did an amazing job and we would refer them in a heart beat and have already lined up a few jobs for them with friends and family. In and out in one day...committed to quality and craftsmanship.

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure doing your job.
Steve, Michael & Sasha

More about Mr. Crown Mouldings

Mr. Crown Mouldings is the top crown moulding company in the GTA. Meticulous work is done at all times by an experienced craftsman whose attention to detail is second to none. Also specializing in pot light instalation.