Halton Window & Door Company

Tony
Tony
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Front Door/back yard sliding door

Great service. Very professional. Took their time to do the job right. Love the outcome.

We are glad you are happy ! Your door turned out beautiful!

Thank you Tony!
The Halton Window and Door Company
haltonwindows.ca

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

8 large windows on a 50 year old bungalow

The quality of the workmanship was excellent. The timing of the installation was on time. The clean up was like if nothing happen. The sales person Anthony was honest and trustworthy.
Great experience!

Thanks so much !Very nice of you to say!!

Garry Richard in Georgetown
Garry Richard in Georgetown

Whole House Window Replacement

Outstanding customer service. The quality of work that the installers provided exceeded our expectations. We are very glad that we choose The Halton Window and Door Company and highly recommend them.

Thanks so much Richard.Happy to hear your feedback.

Jose in Acton
Jose in Acton
0 reviews Acton, ON

Installation of Patio Door

I ordered a custom fit patio door, when they arrived it wasn't custom and they were forced to cut and make it fit. They were not even going to advise me that they were using a standard door, since the price difference was $500. Since my husband was home and asked why "allthe cutting" is when they told him. I called them approx 5 times to come look at the way the screen door closes and it doesn't close properly. When installer came to look at it he said that it was bowed out about 3/4 down along the inside. Definitely see it when you look at the door. I called back told Mike I want him to come to look at it, set up 6:30pm appt and he never showed nor called. Money wasn't the issue, the follow up was. I wanted the custom door and if it was ordered like I asked for we probably wouldn't have this issue. Very poor service. I have other windows and doors to do, I would never return as a customer. Still debating if I should file a claim.

*****UPDATE*****
Halton Windows & Doors finally came out to inspect and replace the whole door. this was looked after May of 2019.
I just little disappointed that it took having to post a negative review to have Customer Service issue resolved. Thank you for replacing the window.

Review has 1 previous version
kevin
kevin
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Window Replacements

We couldn't be happier with our new windows from Halton Windows & Doors!
The staff and workers were professional, friendly and helpful from start to finish. The workers arrived on time, completed the project by the date given and left our house clean and tidy after they were done.
The quality of the work was exceptional and we love our new windows.
I would not hesitate to recommend the Halton Window & Door Company to anyone looking to replace their windows.

Thank you for the great review Kevin. We really appreciate it.
We are happy when our customers are happy.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Windows and doors

We are very happy with the service and product we received from The Halton Window and Door Company. They have a really great team of people there, from beginning to end.

We try to please our customers.
Thank you so much! It means a lot .

Annie C in Georgetown
Annie C in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

New door and transom install

We recently had Halton Windows and Doors to install a new front door along with matching transom. Lots of selection to choose from and Mary assisted us with the various options to choose from. All through the process, the whole team has been extremely pleasant to deal with and quick to respond. Delivery and install of our new door was done right on time, very professionally and respectful of our property.

Unfortunately, the transom had not initially been made the way we wanted and after discussing with Mary and her team, they offered to replace it (have a new one redone) free of charge.

This goes to show that even though errors may be made, this company was professional and willing to accomodate with the same courteous service as we had experienced from the beginning.

We love our new front door, it is very solid and looks amazing. Thank you Halton Window and Doors.

Thank you for your lovely words.We try and please our customers at all times.Customers like you make it very easy for us.Thanks again ,we appreciate you taking the time to write this.

bob_comport in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
bob_comport in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Door Sweep needed to be replaced

I called the company to look for assistance in replacing and obtaining the door sweep on our door. I expected that I would replace it myself. I received a call from Anthony on a Tuesday evening as a follow up to my phone call. He was prepared to replace it that night and was leaving Georgetown and would be in Milton within 30 minutes. He arrived and replaced the the door sweep free of charge. We had two doors and two windows replaced in 2011 by Halton Window and Door Company. This is a great example of taking care of the customer.

No problem at all Bob.We were happy to help.
Thank you for your kind words.

Susan in Halton Hills
Susan in Halton Hills

Window repacement

Very satisfied. Windows look great. Installers arrived on time & finished on time. They left the house clean & picked up everything outside. My wife feels the house is warmer. Great job!

Hi Susan,
Thank you for the great review!We love hearing back from our customers.We are glad you love your windows!
We are happy to hear that you felt we did a great job!We do take pride in our work.

Thanks again it is appreciated.

More about Halton Window & Door Company

The Halton Window & Door Company of Georgetown Ontario offers you a refreshing approach.
Deal directly with us from start to finish…no sub-contractors, no pushy salespeople, no false specials, no hassle, and free in home estimates.

We offer top quality products backed by the best warranties in the business.

Every job we do is measured, quoted and installed by us, from the first phone call to the last bead of caulking.

Our fully stocked showroom, located at 374 Guelph street in Georgetown, gives our customers peace of mind that they are dealing with a company who is serious about their business. Visit our showroom to see our full line of windows and our impressive collection of Doors and door glass.