HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Richmond Hill  >  Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Reviews for Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Tara - the sales Manager was knowledgeable and provided genuine feedback without any attempts at up selling. Her quote was exactly what we paid. She was very timely with responding to questions, or got Frank to respond. They both were true to their word, integrity is key to me.
Their employees were on time and very respectful, they also provided professional opinions which were vital to me.
So we were quite pleased with the end results of out project.

thans

This is the second time I use Doors & More! What can I say… I was extremely please with Frank and his work the first time and even more so the second time. They are Professional… Clean… and Fast! Shower glass looks GREAT!

Thank You!
Roger from Ancaster

usatis in Mississauga

Frank and his team did an excellent job on this project from design, precision glass cutting with extremly sharp angles, instalation and follow up. I definately recommend this company. Great job Frank.

Tyler
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Tara gave me the quote over the phone and setup a time for in-home measurements. Less than 2 weeks later they came to install. Friendly, fast and looks great! Cheaper than all my other quotes too. 1 stop shop! I highly recommend.

Anne in Pickering
8 reviews Pickering, ON

We found D&M through HomeStars and after talking to a few vendors, we decided on them for shower doors as part of our master ensuite renovation.

End to end service was incredible from the time we first spoke with Tara to the installation by the technician. We had a tricky shower configuration and the on-site technician was able to provide us a stunning solution that did not take away from the ensuite design.

Highly recommend for anyone looking for custom, frameless glass shower doors.

1 review Stettler, AB

A very professional installation that has garnered many positive reactions. The job was measured, delivered and installed with the greatest of care. The installers were particularly careful to be neat and clean and left nothing but a perfectly fitting and finished shower panel.

Richard in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I would highly recommend D&M. I called in and spoke with Tara. I told her what i was looking for and within 15 minutes she E-Mailed pictures and a quote. I proceeded with them and within 3 days they came to measure the tub. 10 days later they came to install and did a great job. Workers were on time, clean and very professional. I will use them again for sure.

Katie Shanks  from Old Toronto

Easy, fast, perfectly done and just 100% professional. Exceeded expectations - delivered far faster than they told me. Tara was my sales contact and was amazing - I can't recall the technician who helped me and came to the house but he was extremely helpful - gave me advice, choices and told me of the specials. We had 2 showers to do.

ADDIE

Your company installed a custom made frameless shower enclosure for my renovated bathroom. From the time of your Sales Rep coming out to measure for it to the final installation, I have nothing but praise for your tradesmen. They were extremely courteous. Informing me that they were on their way and covering my hardwood floors to ensure no damage. They worked quickly and efficiently. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your Company. Thank you so very much for a beautiful job well done.

Great product, great service. Timely installation, very efficient. Installers were very friendly. Installed 4 glass shower doors for the bathrooms - glass is strong, and looks great in the bathrooms! Very nice doors.

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors and More has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.