HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Richmond Hill  >  Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Reviews for Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Amazing company, amazing products!

We searched a long time for a very large glass shower door in a roller style, and ended up contacting Doors & More for a quote. We received a call back within 1 day, with a very reasonable quote. We proceeded ahead after comparing with 4 other companies; Doors & More wasn’t the most inexpensive company but we were so impressed with the quality of the product and the knowledge of the staff that they seemed like the best fit.
As promised, their staff was out to our home within a couple days to measure everything out, and the final product was installed less than 2 weeks later. We are so happy with our shower door. It’s exactly with we wanted - a modern look, high quality product and an exceptional price.
I highly recommend Doors & More to anyone looking for quality custom shower glass. This company was A+++ to deal with from the first person who we talked to on the phone, right down to the final product installation this was a great purchasing experience.

Shiraz in Toronto
Shiraz in Toronto

Replace Our Old Shower with New Frameless Glass Enclosure

We had an old glass shower enclosure that needed replacing. We engaged The Doors and Mirror for the project. Their crew was extremely professional from sales process, to removal of the old enclosure, to precise measurement (tricky because it had to fit the old shower), to installation of the new and beautiful enclosure. They were expert at their work, the fitting was precise, the crew were always pleasant and professional, the work was timely and punctual and they left the project site neat and clean. The cost was reasonable (we got three other quotes). What more can one ask? Highly recommended.

Akeem in Toronto
Akeem in Toronto

Ensuite Shower DoorInstalled

Had Doors&More install a frameless Shower door for my ensuite bathroom. Smoothest transaction from the initial person doing measurements to the two install guys that came to install the frameless door. Everything turned out perfect.

G
G

Shower door

The least I can do is to write an honest review for doors and more.
My complete experience with them was absolutely a pleasure and handled professionally.
From the advice received by their office to the technician who came to take the measurements ( amazed to see him being very accurate & precises) , to the installers who were absolutely outstanding in their job can't say other than they were class, very careful, concern, neat very well mannered.
It defiantly added an extra beauty to my recent renovated shower, I would personally hire them again, and highly recommend them.

Lisa in Brampton
Lisa in Brampton

Glass Shower Door

Incredible product!
Incredible service!
A pleasure to deal with, and great communication to book installation!
Highly recommend them!
The install was done efficiently, and there was no mess left behind, which is a plus!

Robin in Old Toronto
Robin in Old Toronto

Thrilled with finished glass shower

I designed and built my own shower and did everything myself except for the final installation of glass. Doors & More Sales expert Tara helped me to choose the correct glass for the space. The pricing was better than I expected and the service from start to finish was excellent. The measuring and installation crew were efficient and professional. The timing was very fast, but I was told that time of year changes their speed on delivery. Either way, it is a solid company.

Shower Enclosure

The folks at Doors and More demonstrated to me that they are more interested in ensuring the best solution for their customers' satisfaction than selling a more expensive product that will not necessarily offer the best option. After identifying some important constraints with the initial style we wanted for a challenging shower space, they offered several alternatives for the shower enclosure and came up with a solution we love. Their installers did a great job as well. I would gladly recommend them.

Eriee in Vaughan
Eriee in Vaughan

Frameless Shower Door

Doors and More are so professional. Initially, I had another company came and installed a shower glass door for me. The handle bar was not installed properly, it will hit both the wall and shower head when opens. So had my contractor ordered Doors and more, first appointment was a gentleman came to the houses, asked me a few questions how I would like the apparence of the door and my concerns. Then he carefully took notes and measurements, also suggested to alter the size of the door to prevent the above issues I had. Just shortly after a few days, another group of team came and installed the new door. I was so amazed by the quality of the product and the service. The new door is sooooo much better and sleek! I’m so happy they did an awesome job. Good job Doors and More, I highly recommend to all costumers!

Paul B. in Mississauga
Paul B. in Mississauga

Corner shower in bathroom renovation

We looked at several big box stores for a corner shower assembly that would work in our bathroom. Because of the size and shape of the room we were limited to about 52" long but we could go as wide as about 37". The sizes readily available weren't going to work well so our contractor suggested we look at a custom glass shower.

Going custom was going to be more money, but the glass was going to be thicker and the shower would be the exact size I wanted and the hardware was more sturdy looking. He had dealt with Doors and More previously but I called several shops and got prices to compare anyhow. Some were much higher and some were within a couple hundred dollars of the regular price at Doors and More but since they had a promotion on, their price was significantly better.

I also realized that by going custom, I didn't have to pay my contractor to read instructions and install something out of a box because Doors and More incudes installation in their pricing.

I wanted to avoid headaches so I checked many reviews and found that the customers who used Doors and More were very happy with their products and service.

By going with Doors and More, I got the shower I wanted, installed by and warrantied by a company who only does glass work. Everyone including Tara at the office, Josh(?) who came to measure, Frank who called to book the install and review the job and finally Rob and Khalid who installed it were friendly and professional.

In summary, the shower looks great and the quality of work is excellent. I am very happy with my entire Doors and More experience.

Thank you Paul for the amazing review! We are delighted that you are very happy with your experience.

Two Shower Enclosure Project

Tara - the sales Manager was knowledgeable and provided genuine feedback without any attempts at up selling. Her quote was exactly what we paid. She was very timely with responding to questions, or got Frank to respond. They both were true to their word, integrity is key to me.
Their employees were on time and very respectful, they also provided professional opinions which were vital to me.
So we were quite pleased with the end results of out project.

thans

Thank you for your review! We do our very best to ensure that we always work with our clients to ensure they get exactly what they want without any added sales pressure. Our clients satisfaction is very important to us.

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors and More has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.