Mirrors & Glass

Reviews for Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Renee from Toronto
Renee from Toronto

Beautiful results

I found Doors and More online after a negative (delayed) experience with another company. Frank (the owner) answered the phone personally and had an extensive knowledge of the type of high-end door(s) I wanted. Everything went smoothly and efficiently. The doors were ready within a week of the initial measurements and the result was incredibly beautiful!

Shower Door Installation

Knowledgeable, Quick and Efficient. Provided options to accommodate budget and data (pictures) of similar install to assist in making a no pressure decision.
Decision made, Only 4 days from site measure to satisfactory bathroom installation - impressive!

Would not hesitate to recommend their services.

SueT in Vaughan
SueT in Vaughan

Shower doors

This company is, more than anything else, very professional in its service and very prompt in its delivery -- and they cleaned up after themselves!

We are pleased with them, from start to finish, and gladly recommend them (especially Vin and Nick, their installers) to family and friends.

The shower doors are a highlight & focal point to our ensuite remodel!

An outstanding product and an excellent crew ... thank you Vin, Nick and doors and more!

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

2 new bathroom showers doors

May 2018 Doors & more did a really good job on installing both my master and spare bathroom shower doors, i had looked around for some time and talked to several company's about shower doors, and found most of them to be sub par, they bought the glass from some one eles and then hire installers to put it in for them, not what i wanted, Doors & more install and have the glass in there ware house,i was able to go into there ware house and see the glass for my self and talk to the knowledgeable installer,WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE INSTALL they did both doors in 1 day and they look great, as far as the price it is very competitive for the quality and service we got, would recommend these guys and thanks Jim for taking the time to talk to me when needed.

Yours Truly Tim

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Awesome Customer Service and workmanship

From the initial contact with Tara through to the measurements and installation this company exceeded expectations. They were helpful, polite, did what they promised to do when they promised to do it!!!!! The job was done beautifully and we don’t hire contractors normally. My husband does his own work and is VERY picky about perfection!!!! The door looks beautiful!!!!

negin
negin

Excellent Service and Quality

i decided to replace the shower curtain for my bath and after reading some reviews, decided to go with Doors & More. From start to finish, their work was exceptional. i was able to place my order quickly, someone came promptly to take measurement and once the glass was ready, they installed it. They use e-transfer or cheque which is fine with me.

Shashi in Toronto
Shashi in Toronto

Frameless Shower Door

Got frameless shower door for my remodelled bathroom. Love the door and the service was timely and professional. They came to take measurements in couple of days and the door was ready In less than a week.

NiamhB in Toronto
NiamhB in Toronto

Shower Glass

I purchased shower glass for three showers and am very happy with them! I spoke with Tara and she was great! Tara provided me with a quote over the phone and responded to all my questions. I called back later to move forward. Everything went as expected with the installation and the shower glass looks great! The process was very easy and effortless.

Bryan in Toronto
Bryan in Toronto

Roller Door in Matte Black

I purchased a roller door in matte black from Doors and More. I started by visiting their show room and discussing the needs for my project. They were very helpful in answering my questions and making suggestions based on my needs. The installation of my doors consisted of a measurement meeting in my home which took about 30 minutes. Once the door was complete, they arranged for installation, which took approximately two hours. The installers were very professional, tidy and took their shoes off. All in all it was a really great service and I’m really happy with the door.

Jenny from Toronto
Jenny from Toronto

Frameless Shower Door

Doors and More is an extremely busy and successful company with a system that has been perfected. From the time I called Tara (admin) for a quote; to when Josh came in to take careful measurements; to discussing installation options with Frank Gartner (owner/founder); to when Phil and Walid installed the shower wall - it was less than 2 weeks. Each employee along the way took their job very seriously, and knew exactly what they were doing before passing their precise work onto the next expert in line. The experts at Doors and More have an abyss of sophisticated experience that you end up with two invaluable services at a very competitive price: (1) expert design advice and (2) a flawlessly installed and measured, high-quality product. I want to thank Doors and More for their dedication to an exceptionally well-engineered operation, but more importantly, for providing the most beautifully delivered shower door.

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors and More has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.