Town & Country Water Systems

Water Filtration & Purification
3331 March Road Ottawa ON K0A 1L0
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Ottawa  >  Town & Country Water Systems

Reviews for Town & Country Water Systems

Dan & Wendy in Ottawa
Dan & Wendy in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Softener, Pressure tank, Iron filter and UV

T&C Water are top-notch all the way! It is not unusual for them to take your call well after hours, they sell excellent products that they keep in stock, their turn around time is measured in hours not weeks, they are professional, courteous, and clean up after themselves. But the real proof is in the results, we bought a home with a barely marginal water system that Frank, Arlene and Cory have transformed into a reliable and SAFE water supply for our family. Feel confident about choosing Town & Country

Hi Dan & Wendy,
Thanks for your nice words. We want you to feel safe with your water. We are here to help!

Iron/Sulphur Filter, Water Softener and Reverse Osmosis system

I called Town & Country Water Systems to fix my water which had a bad rotten egg smell, iron stains and was hard. Arlene was helpful in explaining to me how to correct the water problems. She sent Frank and Corey to my house to test the water and assess the situation. They made a recommendation to install a sulphur and iron removal filter, water softener and reverse osmsosis drinking water system. I couldn't be happier with my water now and the installation was neat and well done.

We are so happy that you are pleased with your system and enjoying your water. We appreciate your business. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything. Thank you for your comments.

Eric from Ottawa in Ottawa
Eric from Ottawa in Ottawa

Water Filtration System

We had iron and sulfur issues at our cottage. After having a few companies come in to test and make recommendations we went with Town & Country. We picked them because they were friendly and informative, and they were the only ones that actually let us put hands-on of the main controller assembly of the unit. Price was very competitive. We also picked them because of the advantages of their unit, which requires far less water and flowrate to run a proper regeneration cycle. They were very punctual for both the initial assessment and eventual installation. When they did come to do the install we were up and running in about an hour, and the effect of having the filter on was basically instantaneous. Water problems solved. We highly recommend the team from Town & Country.

Hi Eric,
Thank you for choosing our company. We are happy that you are enjoying the treated water and we stand behind our products.

Matt from Carp
Matt from Carp
1 review Carp, ON

Water treatment- Iron, sulfur, and H2S remover

I had a problem with my Iron, sulfur, and H2S remover equipment and Town & Country Water Systems was able to give me enough advice over the phone to allow me to fix it myself. Instead of buying a new system, I was able to fix my old one and save a lot of money. I also fixed some other well water related issues with some further advice and help from them. I can't thank them enough...

Hi Matt,
It was pleasure to help you!

Wayne & Bea  from KINBURN
Wayne & Bea from KINBURN

Replace well pump and a Iron and Sulphur Filter

The staff at Town and Country Water Systems replaced our well pump and a Iron and Sulphur Filter system along with replacing water pipes which were very corroded. Frank and Cody did an excellent job, were on time and the price was satisfactory. We will definitely recommend this company to family and friends. Great job, thanks again.

Hi Wayne and Bea,
Thank you for your comments and business! Attention to detail, quality workmanship and customer satisfaction are our priority. We are so pleased that you are happy!

Glenn from Kemptville
Glenn from Kemptville
1 review Kemptville, ON

Water Softener

The boys from Town & Country Water Systems were out twice to install a water softener and a water purifier and then a Ferrous Iron, Manganese & Sulfur Filter. They were friendly, installed all the equipment in a few hours and answered all our questions. All the installed equipment has been working great. The price was very competitive compared to other companies and their products are top notch. Thanks for a great job.

Thanks for your review Glenn. We appreciate all your comments and your business! Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

Jon Howarth from Stittsville
Jon Howarth from Stittsville
5 reviews Stittsville, ON

Water filtration and purification

We required an iron and sulphur filter plus a reverse osmosis system. After contacting several different companies for testing and quotes, we chose Town & Country due to their punctuality, professional manner, test results which were compatible with earlier results and believable. The fact that their quote was reasonable considering known equipment costs and fair installation rates sealed our decision. The work was all accomplished within their estimate and it was neatly done. A few minor plumbing tasks were done at no extra cost. We learned a lot from these very experienced professionals and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Jon and Denise

Thank you Jon and Denise for your review. We appreciate your business and aim to please our customers! Reasonable pricing, quality products and quality workmanship are Town & Country's mission. Customer satisfaction is a top priority.

Alex from Carp
Alex from Carp
1 review Rd, ON

Water purification

All work contracted was completed in a professional manner; on time and no surprises. The staff is friendly and courteous, very knowledgeable answering all my concerns.
I've recommended this company to friends and relatives and their experience was the same.

Thank you Alex for your comments. We are happy to help and appreciate your referrals. Prompt and competent service is a priority for our company and we extend this to all of our customers.

More about Town & Country Water Systems

Town & Country Water Systems has been serving the Ottawa area since 1989 and pride ourselves in providing high quality water treatment equipment for both domestic and commercial uses. We are licensed Ministry of the Environment water well technicians. For more information visit our website: www. tcwater. ca