Celebration Party Rentals Inc

General Contractors
111 Esna Park Drive Markham ON
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Richmond Hill  >  Celebration Party Rentals Inc

Review for Celebration Party Rentals Inc

Ms Lee in Coquitlam
Ms Lee in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Party furnitures rental

My experience with Celebration Party Rental was great! We rented 18 little chairs and 2 height-adjustable tables for my daughter's birthday party. Reservation was done via the company website; payment made through a simple phone call; and then email confirmation received. All done within 2 days! I didn't have to worry much. I paid as I was quoted. No hidden charges.
The furnitures were in great condition and CLEAN!!! - almost like brand new! I really appreciate it because as a parent organising kids party, the last thing I want to worry about is filthy rented party furniture! The lady at pick up and drop off was very helpful too! We managed to fit everything in the trunk, nice & tidy.