Window & Door Repair And Service Centre

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3490 9th Concession Road Pickering ON L1Y
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ajax  >  Window & Door Repair And Service Centre

Reviews for Window & Door Repair And Service Centre

andre of ave'n dav
andre of ave'n dav

AHHH THE FRESH AIR

our casement window no longer remained in its track. petra diagnosed the problem over the phone and gave a spot on estimate. frank came by as arranged and did a splendid professional job. a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you, for your kind review. It was a pleasure talking to you.

Bishop18
Bishop18

Window Crank Replacement

Thank you Frank for your great work and an amazing attitude. We have two casement windows that we couldn't open because the cranks were broken. I contacted Window and Door Repair. They gave me an estimate, answered all my questions and we booked an appointment. Today, Frank came and replaced both cranks at no time and was a pleasure to talk to.

thank you very much for the kind response, we love to hear that we could help and you are happy

dave euser from Thornhill
dave euser from Thornhill

Window thermal unit glass replacement - excellent service and product

We had Frank and Petra replace 10 windows in our home with broken seals and condensation in the glass. The difference is amazing! Service was excellent, effecient and simple... Highly recommended.

Before and after photos attached.

thank you so much Dave for the great review ,thanks to you we could help 2 of your neighbors as well
Frank

Joan in Leaside
Joan in Leaside

Patio door and basement window repairs

When my patio door began to leak along the bottom, I called several door and window installers (including the maker of the door) to see if I could get a serviceperson to come and repair it. No one would take on the task. They seemed more intent on selling me a new patio door. Luckily, I found the Window and Door Repair and Service Center. I made an appointment with Petra for Frank to come and take a look. He diagnosed the problem area right away and fixed it quite quickly. I then asked him to look at a basement window that had recently started to leak. After pointing out that the window had been installed upside down (!!!!) and thus the drainage slot was in the wrong spot, he caulked all around and it should now be fine. With Frank, you really get the feeling that he is concerned about doing the job right for a reasonable cost, and leaving the customer satisfied. Punctual, professional, and uber-friendly -- I'd highly recommend him.

Thank you Joan. We love to HELP.
Frank and Petra

Andrea in
Andrea in
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Professional, reliable

Prompt, courtious service. Very professional. We had 3 cracked window panes replaced. Replacement took less than 1 hr and they made sure to leave the area tidy. Personal service. I would definitely use again. Windows looks new again and without the hassle and cost of a whole replacement. Highly recommmended company!

thank you so much Andrea we all ways love to be of service regards Frank

Aviva in Toronto
Aviva in Toronto

replacement of awning windows

Frank did an excellent job replacing 4 awning windows for us. He is honest, hard working and does superb work. The windows look fabulous both inside and out and were installed perfectly. He did exactly what he said he would do, came on time and priced the job very fairly. Outstanding! Petra was also excellent to deal with. Very informative and helpful. Highly reccomend this company for any window job that you have!

J. Redmond from Oshawa
J. Redmond from Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Door repair

Thank you to Frank for saving me thousands of dollars. I thought I needed a new door and had 3 door companies quote me (from $3,400 – $9,000) and they never once said my door may be repairable. Called WD (Frank), he fixed my door at a very reasonable price and now it’s like new. I highly recommend WD. Thank you Frank! I am glad there are still people out there like you. As well, I told my neighbor about my experience and Frank ended up fixing his door too. Neighbor said it was the best money he ever spent.

Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Sliding Glass Door Repair

Frank came by today to fix my sliding glass door and screen door. It was all moving rather slowly plus the kids had punctured the screen door. LOVED his honest opinions, quick work, and affordable price. I will definitely use his company again should I need any similar work - he's very honest and I appreciate that!!

Mary Cook from Pickering
Mary Cook from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

window repairs

Not only did Window & Door Repairs give a TWO hour timeline when they would be at my place, Frank arrived on time and caulked the leaky window for the cost quoted. So far the window sill is dry!!!

Ken Jackson in Ajax
Ken Jackson in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Replace all windows in a 25 year old home

Existing origional builders windows were starting to leak and show some wood rot.

Replaced with new all vinyl windows and patio door.

Service was professional, price was better than expected, and new windows were amazing quality.

Strongly recommended

More about Window & Door Repair And Service Centre

We do REPAIR and SERVICE to all types of windows and Doors. Replace broken and foggy glass and make your patio doors role like NEW. Most parts for windows and doors are available and installed for a fraction of the cost to replace the window. Don't Despair CALL Window & ...