Surrey Mechanical Ltd

10266 124A Street Surrey BC

Reviews for Surrey Mechanical Ltd

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Good product - but hard to book service apts

We had a boiler installed by this company about 5 or 6 years ago. It has been a great product and was reasonably priced compared to others. The service work they do is also very good. Haven't had any problems with the boiler. The only problem is that when I call to set up an apt for annual service they don't want to work around my schedule, they prefer to work around their own schedule and call at the last minute to say they are available. This is very inconvenient. They do good work, but scheduling apts is always a problem.

Faisal from Qualicum Beach
Faisal from Qualicum Beach
5 reviews Seafair, BC

overhaul heating system

Very thorough, knowledgeable, Grand father, Father, son family business that just makes this industry look good. They have it right. All their customers are happy and have piece of mind just like me. Once, i had an issue prior to the overhaul, and they stayed on the phone with me fir 20 minutes telling me to check certain pipes etc. I hope other trades even from different industries, can take their example of work ethnics and customer service

Dori in Vancouver
Dori in Vancouver
6 reviews Surrey, BC

installation of gaspipe

I was very pleased with the service of Gerhard and his son in installing a gaspipe for my cooktop. They were very professional and knowledgeable. I have used them in the past for servicing my furnance and have always been happy. I would highly recommend them.