Boone Plumbing & Heating Supply

Sandra in Ottawa
Sandra in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Toilet

Poor customer service!!! We bought a toilet from Boone a few weeks ago because we were redoing our bathroom. The box we had gotten had already been opened!! Of course we found out from our plumber that pieces were missing!! It cost us $150 for our plumber to come today and he couldn't do anything. I called BOONE and they told me to take it up with the manufacturer of the toilet. Apparently the manufacturer sends them open boxes all the time with missing pieces ....
Also if I hear 'well dear' one more time!! Yes I know i'm female and yes I have installed a toilet before. Please take your male chauvinistic manager and explain to him that women are just as capable as men!

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Awful sales support

There is an unbelievable amount of arrogance in the back office which has made my dealings with Boone over the years less than pleasant. Despite 10 years of business with them, I'd suggest shopping elsewhere.

Harv from Ottawa
Harv from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

new home build

I purchased most of my fixtures for my current home and the previous three houses from Boone plumbing. Their sales staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. My order came in on time and everything was ordered correctly. I love the showroom with all the latest styles and designs.

Alex from Ottawa
Alex from Ottawa
3 reviews Gloucester, ON

Bathroom

There showroom is great they are in a good location . The service area is fast and on time. I tell all my customers just go to Boone pick out everything and ill do the rest.

R Miller in Russell
R Miller in Russell
3 reviews RUSSELL, ON

KITCHEN AND POWDER ROOM

We thought we knew what we wanted and needed. Were we wrong. The sales staff rescued us and their suggestions proved to be helpful. We usually shop the big box stores because of price.The prices were not out of line and the selection was extensive.

Brian from Ottawa
Brian from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair shower stall

I called Barrhaven Plumbing when my shower leaked. He came to the house within a half hour to give me an estimate. He did the work within a week which was excellent considering that some tile had to be replaced as part of the repair job. He did the work, which turned out to be more than anticipated for the bottom end of his estimate. We are more than satisfied with the service we received from Barrhaven Plumbing and recommend this company highly

Dante Scalzo in Regina
Dante Scalzo in Regina
2 reviews Regina, SK

Fixing leaky pipes

I called Boone plumbing to take a look at my pipes leading to my sink as they were leaking. Instead of fixing the problem, the plumber suggested an inexpensive remedy. I was able to do it myself based on the plumber's advice and was very impressed with the level of service I received. I paid the fee to have someone come to my house but it wasn't that expensive, especially considering he saved me money.

Patricia Charette in Ottawa
Patricia Charette in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Ensuite Bathroom renovation

Very pleased with the help and advise from Amy while shopping for the shower style and new toilet to be installed in complete bathroom renovation.
I had two bathrooms done and highly recommend shopping where the advise is sincere with both positive and negative aspects pointed out.

Catherine in Mooney's Bay
Catherine in Mooney's Bay
2 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Purchase of Kitchen Sink and Tap

I was referred to Boone Plumbing and was very pleased with their service and assistance when I purchased my new sink and taps. I required a special size of sink and they had it in stock. It was quick and easy.

Lisa
Lisa
5 reviews NEPEAN, ON

Water Hearter

They are the real deal. They really take pride in their work and they want the customer to be satisfied. They came on time for the estimate and also finished early for the install. Outstanding works.