Plumb Tech

wendi987 in Windsor ON
wendi987 in Windsor ON
2 reviews WINDSOR, ON

New Toilet installation

It was a Saturday, of course, when our toilet broke down. Tring to find a repairman willing to come on a Saturday morning proved to be quite a challenge. Finally our local hardware gave us the name of this company. They arrived within an hour. Not surprisingly the toilet was pretty well beyond repair, being 50 years old (came with the house). Having crohns it was imperative that I have a working toilet at all times. To my extreme delight, the repairman had a new one in his truck and, even better it was eco-friendly. Even though it was on short notice and a weekend, he was able to take the old one out and install the new one, all within abuut an hour's time. I was expecting a much higher cost, esepecially as it was a Saturday and on such short notice and considering the amount of work involved. I was extremely pleased and relieved, considering my medical condition. The service was excellent, the price much lower than I was dreading and, though it's been about 8 months we've had not one problem with it. For the first time in the years since getting Crohns, I have a trustworthy toilet and never have my past morning worries.

More about Plumb Tech

Plumb Tech is a plumbing company in Windsor and our mission is to provide honest, reliable service that stands above the rest. For your next plumbing emergency or renovation rely on Plumb Tech and one of our professional plumbers in Windsor to do the job right the first time.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Windsor?