Dynamic Glass Services Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
4216 64 Avenue SE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Calgary  >  Dynamic Glass Services Ltd

Review for Dynamic Glass Services Ltd

Angel Yeung from Calgary
Angel Yeung from Calgary

GPW unit to back door

A contractor who I hired replace a wrong design of back door. I wanted a back door with a small window. My contractor gave me a new back door with a 24" x 38" window. I was so mad because I feel unsecured with the big window. This contractor wouldn't answer my calls at all.
So, I call Dynamic Glass to have the glass replace. They were very helpful. The lady suggested me to change the glass with small grids. They called this type of glass "GPW glass." It took them 10 days to custom made the glass. I was very please with "Dynamic Glass" customer service. They care for their customers.