EMCO Corporation

Reviews for EMCO Corporation

Al from Tri-Cities
Al from Tri-Cities
19 reviews Vancouver, BC

Solid range of products; reasonable prices.

We went to the EMCO Showroom in Burnaby a few months ago and "ooh"-ed and "aah"-ed and fussed around for a while because we were pretty overwhelmed by the choices just for bathroom fixtures!

Weekends are also very busy, but I managed to get a hold of a sales person. Turned out her name is Jo-ann, and she helped us select some products and write up a quote.

Two months later (yes that is how long I waited) I went back and only bought half of the order. Jo-ann was brilliant - she remained as helpful, informative and pleasant as when the quote was larger. No attitude whatsoever and very nice to deal with.

I really appreciated that. Have gone back to see her a couple of times since then; each time she gives me practical, helpful information and isn't pushy, just nice to deal with!

Thank you Jo-ann for your excellent service and ongoing help and professionalism! You make EMCO a definite choice for me when shopping for bathroom products.

I gave EMCO overall a 9 as I find the other staff hit and miss.

Products in the showroom at Burnaby are more extensive than other EMCO showrooms I have seen, but it's always worthwhile doing some research before hand as well, in my opinion.

Review has 1 previous version

604-713-2200
3140 Gilmore Diversion
Burnaby
BC

Ordering Ran smoothly and was very organized everything came on time and like planned tons of Great people in a nice showroom ...alll in all Perfect...Trish is super helpfull, she was able to picture the bathrooms with me and creativly responded! They sell Quality products and you do pay more but thats the way it goes! they give helpdul tips and have tons of locations

PattyGirl
PattyGirl
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Reno

The showroom staff were very knowledgable and helpful. They had many products on display for me to lok at which was great! The pricing was reasonable and they made me feel confident in the choices I made.