Smart Furniture

Smart Furniture

Reviews for Smart Furniture

Alinutza in Mississauga
Alinutza in Mississauga

Awesome furniture and great service

I have bought furniture here at least 3 times in the last 2 years. I'm very surprised by the negative reviews. I have had a great experience everytime. The selection is great - a mix of mid century modern, European style and some more classic items. A lot of furniture is custom made in Poland. Great workmanship and materials with over 100 choices in fabric and leather. And the prices generally are very fair. We ordered 8 dining room chairs - in wood, water repellent fabric at $210 each.

We also had great experience with the delivery team. I highly recommend this store.

Maggie in Dundalk
Maggie in Dundalk
1 review Brantford, ON

Sectional nightmare

The sectional purchased was the absolute worst quality for the price paid. Staff very unprofessional and owner very ignorant to how a business should be run. Never shop here, spend your money elsewhere where your business is appreciated and you aren't treated nicely just until you hand the cash over. Buyers beware, quality is awful and owners response is "normal wear and tear" after 3 months...... don't make the same mistake I did

buying a new bed

At first they are professional when trying to get a sale, then they forgot to give me a vital part to the bed and they were very rude and didnt care to compensate for this trouble. The way they handled the situation I was disgusted.
Think twice before you go there! It will save you headaches.

We are very sorry to hear that. We are trying to make our service better every day. Thank you for your opinion, we will do our best to improve our service. In this particular situation you have bought a bed from collection LARGO which is 60% off and it was very last piece in stock. The missing part in the box is a human error and we did our best to fix that mistake. You have asked about additional discount, but we explained that it is impossible to cut a price which is already 60% discounted. It is a standard practise in most of the stores that if you are buying something and deciding to pick it up, you might have to come back if there are some parts missing which happens very rarely. It was not our intention to make you unsatisfied. We are hoping you will visit us again and give us an opportunity to change your opinion about us and earn your business.

Paulina in Mississauga
Paulina in Mississauga

New Furniture for Bedroom

I bought furniture a few years ago for my bedroom. There was a lot of variety to chose from and it was very quick and easy to order. It was also very easy to assemble and hold great!

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your opinion

More about Smart Furniture

We offer quality furniture in a variety of colours, fabrics, wood finishes and styles. We import directly form top European manufacturers so as to deliver that truly authentic feel. Our aim is to target people with exquisite taste and style. Most of our pieces can be customized. You can choose ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Mississauga?