Leon's Furniture

Mark I. in Whitby
Mark I. in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Leon's Whitby - Total lack of after-sales customer service

We purchased numerous pieces of furniture from Leon's for our newly renovated home. Of all the items we ordered there were 2 dining chairs that we were told would take 4-6 weeks to deliver. Over 10 weeks later......nothing.

After 8 weeks we were told that, and I quote "the delay isn't Leon's fault, our supplier is slow." I asked what has been done to rectify the problem and the response I received was equally as useless "We check the order list every week to see if it's coming."

Really? You have a client whose product is severely behind on the delivery time that you provided and your solution is checking a deliver sheet to see if it's coming?

E-mails sent requesting immediate response in September and October and there has been no response of any kind. Clearly this organization does not care at all about people who spend their hard earned money at their store.

Going back to get our money back and spending it at a place that actually remembers who the customer is.

Leon's after-sales customer service is horrible.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

office desk

I was totally bought over 15000 dollars furnitures from Leon's in Richmond BC. However, the manager and the salesman very tricky people! They sent three times wrong furniture to me and the last time they promised to fix the office desk but no one come to fix it. The desk's drawer is too wide to match the groove. Now the wrong thing still in my room. We cannot move it! The aftersales service is terrible! My English is not good enough but I am not stupid! Please tell them respect customer like themselves.

Private User reviews Pinehurst, NS

couch

I ordered a couch from Leons , I was told it would be here in 2-4 weeks , iv called after the 4 weeks and they say another week , two times this happend. Last time they said two more weeks . After 8 weeks of waiting , i called and there now telling me that it was on back order , But should be here in three more weeks . This is bad customer service id say ! Very upset as i dont have my couch , thinking about cancelling order and going else where .

Service & delivery

I recently purchased a twin size bed from Leon's, not sure how the bed is yet as I am still waiting for it to be delivered. The problem is with the store administration to and the store manager at the Sherway location. I think the sales person was doing her job with the training she has received but they are putting the blame on her.
I will not be purchasing anything from Leon's again as I have now waited two days for delivery. I work full time and did not have two days to sit around and wait for something to be delivered!

Private User reviews Halifax, NS

worst service ever

I bought a TV from Leons kentville NS in November, I havent received my TV even by the end of January. They dont even reply properly try to skip if we call. No more Leons

AngelaD  in Toronto
AngelaD in Toronto

Worst customer service

Diplorable customer service purchased 2700 mattress and was told day of delivery they were no longer coming tho we received confirmation the day before thank you Leon's for leaving us high and dry without a bed

KSars in Truro
KSars in Truro
1 review Truro, NS

Fridge

We bought a whirlpool fridge in January and it has broken twice now, causing us to lose hundreds of dollars worth of groceries twice. I have two small children and no fridge because Leon's says its out of their hands. They should stand by the products they're selling and treat their customers better. Always passing the problems off to someone else. Completely unacceptable we will not be purchasing from Leon's again and will be spreading the word to everyone we know about our experience.

Grillo in Maple
Grillo in Maple

FURNITURE

COUCH/BEDROOM CAME WITH NO ASSEMBLY HOLES TO SCREW IN LEGS/MIRROR OF DRESSER HAD NO HOLES TO KNOW WHERE TO LINE UP. 5 DRAWERS IN DRESSERS WERE OFF TRACK AND LOB SIDED. SCREWS ALL FELL WHEN OPPENED DRAWERS. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS NOT VERY UNDERSTANDING TO SEND SOMEONE QUICKLY. HAD NO EXPLANATION OTHER THAN BUCK PASSING AS TO WHO IS RESPONSIBLE. VERY UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE. VERY CHEAP QUALITY.
THE RECLINER WENT ON SALE BUT WHEN I WENT TO GET THE CREDIT FOR DIFFERENCE, I HAD TO WAIT TILL IT WAS DELIVERED TO GET CREDIT. THEY CERTAINLY TOOK MY MONEY QUICK, BUT TO GET IT BACK WAS NOT THE SAME STORY. ENDED UP HAVING TO GET SOMEONE TO FIX DRAWERS OURSELVES, BUT NOT HAPPY WITH QUALITY OF FURNITURE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE. SALES PERSON PASSED THE BUCK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO PASSED THE BUCK TO TECHNICIAN. NEVER BUY THERE AGAIN NOR RECOMMEND.

Hamid Reza Radfarnia in Toronto
Hamid Reza Radfarnia in Toronto

NEVER TRUST THEM FOR THEIR PRESALE ITEMS: POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE/UNPUNCTUAL

On the latest Dec. I purchased a TV stand in presale (it was not available in the stock). they told me that the item would be delivered MAXIMUM in 30 days. Now is the Feb. 24th. Almost two months passed and still they do not give us a clear answer on when exactly we will receive that. Every weekend we receive a phone call from Leon's mentioning we are going to have it in TWO!! days; and this two days never comes... I am really frustrated with Leon's customer service and I never ever recommend this company to anyone.

Whirlpool range

3-month long issue I've been trying to resolve with Leon's, and I would appreciate it if anyone has any pointers...
13730 140 St NW
+1 780-456-4455
aside from reiterating the painful process we've been through, and that at least one CSR said we could get a refund, is there anything else I can do/say to Management get the refund processed?
From Hope to shoe and Amanda , Sarah and list goes on of number of Managers/Supervisors i have spoken to and dealt with at leons store to have this resolved.
When asked for the last name from Shoe (Manager ) she goes " from privacy reasons i cannot give you my last name"
What about my privacy ?
what are the next steps? I'm thinking I would ask for the Customer Service phone number for Leon's Head office. If that route doesn't work, then what else can I do? Should I file a complaint with the BBB?