Morley Windows & Doors

Donna Predon from Hamilton
Donna Predon from Hamilton
2 reviews , ON

Windows / Doors

Excellent service, great work done in a timely manner. The follow up was also refreshing. I hired their sister company (Gerry's Roofing) to install a new roof on my home at a cost of $4,000.

Donna in east hamilton
Donna in east hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

windows / doors

All I can say is excellent service, excellent craftmanship & excellent follow up. Used their sister company for my roof, & I had exactly the same experience.
I would not hesitate for a second to recommend this company.

Jane St.Germain in Stoney creek
Jane St.Germain in Stoney creek
2 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

windows & door

We first found this company in the internet and emailed them. The response was immediate. A sales rep. came out, sat with us and listened to our needs. He showed us both brochures and sample windows and wrote out a self explanatory estimate. He then contacted us within the next couple of days to see if we had any questions. The time frame for installation was exactly as we were told. The whole process was quick, clean and easy!! i would highly recommend this company!