Window Experts

Aziz B.
Aziz B.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Product and services

Window Expert replaced all windows of our house, we are extremely happy with their service and product. I would like to express my special thanks to Igor for his great advices and honesty. Excellent work, love our new windows. They completed job on time as Igor promised when we signed contracts. The price is very reasonable.
Thank you again Igor and team for great service and products

Aziz Basharyar

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with The Window Experts Team! If there's anything more we can do for you or anybody you may know in replacing windows or doors, please call us.

Michael
Michael
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front door

I recently have my entrance door replaced by Window Experts Windows.
The quotation provided by the company technician was informative and detailed. He provided various options and assisted with the right door selection. The price was unbeatable compared to other quotations I have got before. Extremely happy with the installation team as well. Their workmanship, punctuality, professionalism and attention to details is second to none. The working area has been kept clean during the installation and after. Absolutely no doubt that Window Experts Windows and Doors will be my only choice for changing my windows as well. And I will definitely recommend their service to anyone.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Front door and kitchen window replacement

Windows experts came recommended by one of my very picky friend. It’s never easy to find a good specialist for a relatively small project. My experience with Igor and his team was close to excellent. Starting with the way they helped choose what I want, continuing with great timing, and excellent, by my honest opinion, installation , I couldn’t ask for more. Would recommend this contractor in a heart beat. Thank you, again. Vlad.

Versailles Studio Designs
Versailles Studio Designs

Post-window installation insulation & finishing carpentry

Igor was one of the best random finds that I've had in this industry. I'm a designer & finding great finishing carpenters who know how to do a beautiful clean job along with insulating properly is tough. And Igor and his crew do both. They came after the window installation was done and came immediately to help me out. The installers don't do insulating I learned post-install. Window Experts came and sealed up the inside for us and tidied up the installation. Being a historical home we had lengthened the windows down allowing more light into the kitchen. Our mason was great too. Because of this I had to have knives made for custom outside moulding to be run. Igor not only waited for that, but did it patiently as it took far longer than I had anticipated due to it being Holiday Season. Window Experts returned mid-January and I taught them a trick for making the outdoor moulding match other design already done 100 years ago. It took a couple of trials to get it right but Igor and Zack were patient getting it right! It's perfect. My favourite part of Window Experts occurred when there was a disconnect of the alarm system. Remember that snowstorm, well, Igor and Zack came back during that storm the next day to reinstall the indoor moulding that had been removed by the alarm company. Only then does anyone know what the true quality of a company is. No taillight guarantee here. Honourable and reliable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Igor and Window Experts. In fact I'm already hiring him to do the terrace doors when I get back. Thanks Igor for being a 10++ in an industry that is struggling to stay reputable. Hire Window Experts, you won't be disappointed. You'll be grateful you did!

Domna
Domna

Windows

I am very happy with Window Experts guys.
They are very professional and do an excellent quality work and fair price .
I highly recommend them.
Thank you Igor.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience replacing your Windows and Doors with The Window Experts Team! If there's anything more we can do for you or anybody you may know in replacing windows or doors, please call us and we'll be happy to help you!

The Window Experts Team

Small job done with perfection

I had a small job to do. A single window replacement of a cracked window. Most companies do even bother responding. I received an email from Igor with an appointment the same week.
Service was great. The team arrived on time, put drop down sheets and clean up after the job. I am so happy with the price and service and the professionalism Igor and his team provides. Thank you!

DerekM in North York
DerekM in North York

Replacement windows, doors and siding

We replaced a number of windows, front door, sliding door, back door and siding above all windows and doors. Igor and his crew from The Window Experts did the job. They were on time, very professional, fast and efficient! Their work was perfect with absolutely no complaints. They worked very clean, dropping clothes where necessary and they thoroughly cleaned up after themselves having taken all the garbage. I would most definitely hire them again for any future services and we would highly recommend them for all your door, window and siding needs. You will not be disappointed!

Chris
Chris
1 review Guelph, ON

Windows

All the windows in our house were replaced in just one day, and the quality of the work exceeded our expectations!

Igor E.
Igor E.

Front door replacement

We replaced the front door to improve heating in our house. Our door was too old and my son recommended to me Igor from The Window Experts. The door look stunning and we found that our heat loss issues were resolved. The door look fantastic from inside and outside. Also, the installers were professional and did a great job. Everything was done to perfection! I can recommend The Window Experts without any hesitation!

Zakhar in Vaughan
Zakhar in Vaughan

6 Windows and 2 Doors replacement

Igor, Fedar and their team did a very good job! Guys were very professional and did a beautiful installation. We are very happy that we chose The Window Experts Team. Highly recommended!

More about Window Experts

The Window Experts is a Canadian company that has been installing Canadian-made, high-quality windows and doors, for over 15 years. We are committed to providing exceptional service to help transform your dream home into a reality, starting with your windows and doors.

The majority of our business is based on referrals from our satisfied customers, therefore, we work with integrity and want to be your number one choice for doors’ and windows’ replacements!

Our Services:
1) Installation services for builders and contractors:
We supply and install windows and doors from Window Wise certified manufacturers.

2) Installation services for windows and doors companies and manufacturers:
Windows and doors companies and manufacturers face several points of pressure. You need to cater to the volume of requests received as well as meet deadlines that might often be unreasonable.
In such situations, a reliable contractor, who can take the responsibility of professional installations off your hand, can be a blessing. At Window Experts, we realize that and we will be happy to assist you with any and all types of window-installations, including:

Brick to Brick installation (Vinyl Windows/Aluminum Windows)
Retrofit/Frame to Frame installation (Vinyl Windows)
Bay to build/Bow to build (with roof/with skirt)
Sliding Doors (any type of standard/custom)
Entrance Doors (Steel/Vinyl/Wood/Fiberglass)
Garden Doors (Steel/Vinyl/Wood/Fiberglass)

3) Inspection services:
The need to conduct regular window inspections has been, increasingly, receiving the recognition it deserves. Be it commissioned by regulatory authorities, builders/ contractors, or requested by homeowners themselves, inspections offer a window of opportunity to identify issues before they occur. The issues, in turn, might result in a loss of finances, time or health.

Take, for instance, the case of humidity. Condensation and frost that collect on the surface of poor quality windows can permeate and create moisture, inside homes. This will, in turn, have ramifications on inhabitants’ lung health, in the long run.

This is why, inspecting windows before purchasing them or signing with a contractor, is strongly recommended. Windows Experts offer independent inspection services for companies and clients who had already replaced their windows or doors, but have questions or concerns.