Neon Windows And Doors

Karen & Terry in Essex
Karen & Terry in Essex
1 review Burlington, ON

Door(s) Project

Avi and David installed beautiful custom doors for our main entrance and patio sliders. They re-purposed/re-positioned our used doors in separate locations. Avi even sealed a couple of our windows just because they needed it. The workmanship was top-notch. Knowledge and experience was exceptional. It was an absolute pleasure working with Avi and the finished product(s) are outstanding. As rare as they are these days, this was a VERY positive experience. Without hesitation, we would highly recommend Neon Windows & Door.
Thank you!
Karen & Terry

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Door project

i was very pleased with avi and his crew he was very informative and clear with first meeting, no pressure which was satisfying due to other salesman trying to close deal right away and he was very reasonable pricewise overall i feel very good with the the service he provided as well as my long term investment on my doors i highly recommend Neon windows and doors

thank you David. much appreciated

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

New Door

Avi and his crew did a fantastic job on installing a new back door and retractable screen door I would highly recommend this company to anyone . He also fixed up the milk hatch at no extra charge and gave me some tips on how to look after the window hardware in the house

Michael Wortsman from Toronto
Michael Wortsman from Toronto

replaced most windows and front door

Avi and his crew have always been a pleasure to work with. From his honest straightforward pricing to delivery and completion of the work, they are nothing less than professional. I would look no further if I was searching for a window/door contractor.

Moe from Toronto
Moe from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Main Door Replacement

Well, this was rather refreshing!
Upon my wife insistence, we decided to change house entrance door. I resigned myself to yet another fun run in with lazy, sloppy, incompetent and overpriced contractors. Then Neon's Avi arrived and it was all uphill from there. Knowledgeable and truly competent contractor form the bid to the final execution. My place was left spotless and they even re-caulked one of my windows without me asking (or even noticing), just because it need it. Smart and really professional guys that I would have no problem recommending to anybody.
Great job guys and please don't change - what you are doing is right and proper and you can be proud of that.
Moe

Bob Schoeler from Toronto
Bob Schoeler from Toronto

Sun Room Windows and Vinyl Siding

Awesome Job. Avi transformed our home. His attention to detail, and cleanliness at the work site was unparalleled. The finished project exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use his services again.
Thank you so much!!!

John Osborne from Toronto
John Osborne from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Front entry door and shed door

Avi was absolutely professional and respectful of our property and family. He delivered exactly as promised and despite some unexpected extra labour delivered on budget and on time. I will be using him again and have no issue recommending him to others (and, already have).

Michael S Wortsman in Toronto
Michael S Wortsman in Toronto

New door and installation

Avi was amazing. Always prompt to return calls and did an impeccable job installing our new front door. I can't think of anything to complain about. It was a perfect customer experience.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?