Amberwood Doors Inc

Reviews for Amberwood Doors Inc

Anne in Pickering
Anne in Pickering
9 reviews Pickering, ON

Run don't walk if you want a hand-crafted quality door!

As part of our exterior renovations, we decided to splurge and invest in a quality solid wood door. After much research and of course, reading HomeStar reviews, we made the decision to go with Amberwood.

Rick was our sales rep and very professional and patient with us, especially as we encountered incredibly long delays with construction that pushed out our installation date by months and months.

Designing the door was *almost* as fun as seeing the final product installed. Lots of options to customize and personalize the door from type of wood, wood stain, door style, glass options, handle finishes, accessories. We decided to add in a shelf plus a fleur-de-lis knocker.

In addition, can I tell you how BEAUTIFUL the handlesets are? They are high-quality, solid brass and perfectly match the door. We were interested in a smart lock which wasn't available in their standard offering but after some research with their manufacturers, Rick came back with two options and we decided to go with the Baldwin Evolved smart lock.

Installation was quick, installers were super friendly and respectful of our house and cleaned up after themselves.

We couldn't be more happy with our investment - now just to get the rest of our exterior renovations completed!!

WOW! Thank you so much Anne, what a great review!

Please keep us posted on the project, we would love to get a photo.

We really appreciate your business!

Lucille Necas in Toronto
Lucille Necas in Toronto

Beautiful Custom-made Front Door

My front door was an eyesore that I often struggled to open. I was also wanting a door that provided better energy conservation in extremes of temperature. A contractor suggested a wood door and when I checked what was available online, I realized Amberwood Doors was the only real option.

I appreciated their attention to detail and how the sales rep took time to educate me about the qualities of their doors. The door I selected looks so elegant, solid and majestic that I'm struck by the sight of it every time I see it. It also keeps out the cold very efficiently.

Removal of the old door and installation of the new door went very smoothly. The workers were very respectful of my home and obviously knew exactly what they were doing.

I would recommend Amberwood Doors to anyone looking for a high quality door and professional service.

Thank you very Much Lucille for your Amazing Review!

We are very grateful that you purchased your New Custom Door from Amberwood and wish you much enjoyment from it!

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Replacement of old entryway door

I contracted Amberwood doors to build me a new door going out to my cold room in my basement. My old door was beat up warped and not up to the correct dimensions so it was letting in alot of cold in the winter and heat in the summer. The door wasn't cheap but my door wasn't even close to a standard pre fab size so custom was really my only option. Rick dealt with all the business side of the transaction while Peter their in house carpenter did the installation. Would have been a lot cheaper had I decided to paint it myself but the difference in the paint coat is immediately noticeable plus its a much more durable coat of paint. All in all I am very happy with the door and will be contacting Rick again in the future for a couple more doors. Thanks Amberwood Doors !

Hi John,

Thanks very much for the great review! I am glad to see it worked out, as I know it was a tough situation to remedy.

We appreciate your business and wish you much success with the Custom door!

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Front door replaced in 1940's home in Etobicoke

Rick from Amberwood was the third firm that I had interacted with for the replacement of my front door. Other firms had some uncertainty as the house was built in the 1940's and this door was at least 50 years old.. Rick was the only one that would make the trip out to check out conditions without a firm accepted order.
Changes had to be made with the framing to provide me with a new door that met current industry standards.
With the quote approved, I received prompt responses to my concerns; Amberwood met the proposed install date which was 6 weeks earlier than any other firm's time frame; the install was efficient and professional. I love my new front door and my curb appeal has risen by 80% ! Everyone who visits remarks on the door!
A special thank you to Rick who provided me with all details at all times.
Highly recommended.. Patricia in Etobicoke

Hi Patricia,

We are so glad Amberwood was able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations!

The team here at Amberwood, enjoyed the challenge and thanks you for your business!

Brent in Etobicoke
Brent in Etobicoke

Great working with this Team of Professionals

From the first time we met with Rick until the front door was installed, we were treated with honesty, respect and a great deal of knowledge. The team was professional from sales staff throughro the team of installers. The guys made sure to meet all of our requests. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much Brent! The entire team at Amberwood Doors really appreciates your business!

It was a pleasure building your new door system.

Cheryl in Toronto
Cheryl in Toronto

Front Entrance

We love our new oak front entrance door! We’ve had numerous compliments since it was installed in October.
The installers were skilled and professional.
Chris Black used his expertise to take my pictures and ideas to create the perfect front door for our house.

Thank you very much Cheryl!

It was an absolute pleasure for our team to create and install your new custom door system!

Toronto Kent in Etobicoke
Toronto Kent in Etobicoke

Bifold doors and Sliding Doors

Amberwood Installed my kitchen doors five years ago. They open up the entire back of my kitchen to the deck and garden and today they are as beautiful as when they were first built.

I’ve recently added a third floor to my old house and went directly to Rick and Collin for sliding doors off the back bedroom. It was a challenge due to the work area and three floors up! Again, they came through and the doors are awesome! A big THANKYOU to all the people at Amberwood!! Well done!!

Hi Kent!

Thank you very much for being an Amberwood supporter over the years!!

Your install was technically one of the coolest!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Custom Wood Door for the front Entrance

I have no words to describe their professional work. no headache, no babysitting and no mess Amazing job and done on time. Well done Amberwood. Keep up the great work!

Thanks
Jerad Emmanuel

Thanks very much Jerad!

The whole team at Amberwood Doors, really appreciates your business and your kind review!

We truly hope you enjoy your new door system for many years to come.

Marion
Marion

Front Door

Words cannot express how much I love our new front door. Chris Black was very helpful and knowledgeable. We are a very satisfied customer! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Amberwood and Chris Black

Hi Marion,

Thanks very much for the great review! The team here at Amberwood truly appreciates your business!

Please let us know how we may be of service in the future.

Alfred from Toronto
Alfred from Toronto

Door

It was about time my neighbours and I replace our wood doors. We decided to get a few quotes and we stopped after talking to Chris Black of Amberwood. He took his time explaining the details and I was able to decide the style with his help. He made great suggestions in terms of style and thickness. A wood door is a big investment and I must say the door is worth every penny. We have gotten many compliments and I am proud!

I should also mention the crew was very reliable. They came on time, did a perfect installation, and tidy up after.

Thank you!

That's so Great Alfred!

It was a pleasure working with you and your neighbours.

The Amberwood Doors team is so grateful we were able to achieve your vision for the new door systems!

Thank you very much for your business & your support!

More about Amberwood Doors Inc

Amberwood Doors Inc is Ontario’s leading designer, manufacturer and installer of high-end, custom made wood doors. We source only the highest-grade wood, designed to look beautiful for decades in Canada’s challenging weather. Amberwood Doors Inc has been featured in: Style at Home Magazine; The Globe and Mail; The Toronto Star; and CBC's The National.

custom entry doors; traditional interior doors; modern flush interior doors; lift & slide patio doors; bi-folding doors; custom feature windows,designing & manufacturing wood doors; finishing wood doors; refinishing wood doors; installing wood doors, High end residential and business entry & interior door replacement; New construction; Store fronts; Restaurant fronts; Custom bi-folding and lift & slide door systems.