Amberwood Doors Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Amberwood Doors Inc

Shirley & Jimmy in Toronto

From the moment we walked through the showroom door Chris took special care of us. We loved the tour of the factory where Amberwood handcrafts each of these exceptional solid wood doors. Chris helped us design and choose the finishes for a replacement door that would suit our 90 year old midtown house, visiting us on site to ensure it was the right choice. From start to finish every encounter with the Amberwood crew provided us with exceptional customer service. The installation was outstanding and our new door is simply stunning!

Job Price

Shirley & Jimmy, that's awesome to hear!

Thank you from the entire Amberwood Team! it was a pleasure to create your new entry door and we are so glad the experience was so great.

esmith in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Beautiful is the only word that comes to mind when describing our new front entrance door from Amberwood which we had just recently installed. The entire process, from viewing their factory floor and showroom, to choosing the design with Chris, to taking the exact measurements, and then finally the prompt delivery as promised and the clean and professional installation-all First Class!
We have had many renovations over the years done to our house-some done smoothly, some not so, Amberwood's service, attention to detail and the product they produce beats them all. Thank you!

Job Price

Wow!! Thank you so much for your kind review! and we are so glad your experience was such a great one!

From the entire Amberwood Team we thank you very Much for choosing US!

elizabeth.holman

We recently purchased a new front door from Amberwood Doors Inc. and we could not be happier with the product and the exceptional service we received from Amberwood Doors! Chris Black was very patient with us from start to finish, always keeping us informed and keeping us in tune with all the options we had available to us. The quoting process and installation both went smooth and everything went off without a hitch! We would highly recommend Chris Black and Amberwood doors !! We have already been asked by others where we got our door. We even had a neighbour taking photos on the day of installation. Thanks Chris!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Elizabeth! Great to hear you were so happy with Chris, he really does a great job us!

From the whole team at Amberwood, we thank you very much for your business!

Dick & Gail, Kitchener in
1 review Kitchener, ON

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Hey Rick, I just wanted to let you know the doors were installed this morning and they are AWESOME!
Everything we had hoped for...... they are perfect! We couldn’t be happier.

Your guys; Ray, Jake and David, were fantastic. Very professional and very friendly. They even seemed to share in our excitement about how they turned out. They arrived at 7:30 and were done and cleaned up by 9:30....they were excellent.

Gail and I really want to thank you personally. You have been fantastic to us, above and beyond the call of duty. From our first meeting at the showroom through Gail’s illness you couldn’t have been more caring and helpful.
I can’t thank you enough for all the times you answered my questions and followed up to make sure I had what I needed.
Ray said, “I like installing on Rick’s jobs, he’s very detail oriented and really knows what he’s doing.”

You are a real pro but most importantly you are a really good person and that made our experience really enjoyable.
So....THANK YOU!

Dick and Gail

Job Price

That's Amazing Dick and Gail! We are so glad it was such a great experience.

Thank you very much for purchasing an Amberwood door system!

Gabrielle in Rosedale in Toronto

We purchased a front door for a total home renovation we are doing on our home. Chris Black saw us right through from custom designing our door to the problem-free, on-time installation of our magnificent door. As I like to tell Chris, it was the only part of the home renovation that was seamless, professional and had a finished product I was beyond thrilled with! Every detail is perfect, all the lines are straight, nothing creaks or jiggles, they got every request right. If I could have Amberwood doors installed throughout the interior and exterior of our home, I would.

Job Price

That's amazing Gabrielle! we are so thrilled you enjoyed working with Chris and had a great Amberwood experience.

Thank you from the entire Amberwood Team!

Corrina in Scarborough

We ordered an Amberwood door that was delivered and installed in November 2016. We knew we wanted something special for the custom design home that we were building. We ended up going with a multi paneled door with a glassed storm door front.

The main door is beautiful -- so much so that I saw someone walking up to the door and taking a photo. When I went out to ask if I could help her she said she has never seen such a nice door!

I had an idea in mind that I sketched out and Chris Black at Amberwood was very helpful in giving feedback to the design of the door (ie. structural, design) and the CAD drawings were very detailed. After two rounds of CAD drawings we were done and after a few months we got ourselves a beautiful set of doors!

They forgot to install another set of dead bolts for the storm door but Chris has been following up with ours/Amberwood's schedules to make sure it gets done. I know it will be. Throughout the process Chris was very professional - very clear in what the deliverables were and very prompt in emails/calls.

Building a house from ground up is a huge pain and many things can and do go wrong but the door design and final product was by far the smoothest process we went through. Mind you, we paid a pretty penny for the doors (let's just say I won't be getting birthday or Christmas presents for a couple of years! haha!) but the quality of both the door and service was well worth it.

Job Price

Hi Corrina, Thanks for the amazing review!

Your door system was very unique and it really turned out great. My apologies for the deadbolt confusion on the storm door and you are right it will be looked after right away!

Thank you very much from the Amberwood Team!

Colin Fraser

I found my entire experience with Amberwood to be excellent, and I would highly recommend them.

I was 100% satisfied with the quality of the door itself and the installation. Chris Black, our sales representative, and all of the staff we dealt with, were responsive, professional and helpful. They were honest about how long it would take to build, and it was finished and installed when they said it would be. After the installation a few corrections and some additional trim work was required, which were all taken care as promised within a week.

The door is beautiful and looks perfect on our heritage house.

I can honestly say I have never had a better home improvement experience with any company.

Job Price

Awesome, we are so glad you had a excellent experience, Thank you very much for the kind words!

It was a pleasure bringing your new Handcrafted door to life, thank you from the entire Amberwood Team!

Jennifer in Toronto

I Can't tell you how refreshing it is to deal with a company that gives
such good customer service. Chris was great to work with and answered every email and phone call quickly and professionally.
Definitely worth the cost quality of door is amazing and looks fantastic. My contractor said that was the best installation job he had ever seen.
Thanks again,
Jennifer

Job Price

Thank you so much for the kind review Jennifer, it was a pleasure to bring your design to life!

We are very happy both you and your contractor are so pleased!

Jessica H.
1 review , WY

I'd highly recommend Amberwood Doors. Their product is top of the line. We are so pleased with our new door and were extremely satisfied with the process from start to finish. Highly professional staff who customized the door exactly to our preferences. Timely delivery and the gentlemen who installed the door were extremely courteous, hard working and professional.

Job Price

Hi Jessica, thank you so much for choosing Amberwood to build your new front door.

And thank you very much for the kind review!

Colin

Michael in Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

The Experience with Rick.F as a Design/Sales consultant for us could not have been a better match as a home owner. I have been a true admirer of Amberwood doors even before purchasing my ten year old home in Oshawa. One of my favorite client reviews was by none other than the famous Pat.F's home door which rick commissioned and helped design to add to the masterpiece of work carried out by Amberwood Doors to their clients. Every aspect of the Door from the intricate wrought iron work and the accessories were impeccable. This Door will be the centerpiece for all the following renovations to come in and out of the house. The Process from design to manufacturing is thoroughly controlled and inspected with the clients Approval and they send you detail sketches with measurement specification to present the most accurate representation of the final installation. The crew on the day of installation was a treat to work with according to my mother who was overseeing the work on that day, they were the most willing and patient team to explain the process and the operational functions of the door and even installed a new door bell with built in light feature. Walking into and out of the House has placed a smile on all of us and has set the precedence for the stone which we will be choosing for the outside transition and the landscape feature for the future.We have had countless requests of who commissioned the door for us and i have provided rick as the contact for their design dreams to become a reality.I am sure we will be changing all of the interior doors, side doors and the backyard/patio doors with Amberwood to continue the design elements and the continuity in general.A huge thank you to everyone at Amberwood door for their spectacular delivery on the product as promised and a special thanks to Rick for being and becoming a family friend. Cant wait for the next project with Amberwood doors.

Job Price

Michael, we are so delighted your door and experience with Amberwood was a great one! We are very grateful for our well rounded and thorough team here at Amberwood Doors! We know you will enjoy your beautiful entry door for years to come, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Colin Fraser

More about Amberwood Doors Inc

Amberwood Doors Inc is Ontario’s leading designer, manufacturer and installer of high-end, custom made wood doors. We source only the highest-grade wood, designed to look beautiful for decades in Canada’s challenging weather. Amberwood Doors Inc has been featured in: Style at Home Magazine; The Globe and Mail; The Toronto Star; and CBC's The National.

custom entry doors; traditional interior doors; modern flush interior doors; lift & slide patio doors; bi-folding doors; custom feature windows,designing & manufacturing wood doors; finishing wood doors; refinishing wood doors; installing wood doors, High end residential and business entry & interior door replacement; New construction; Store fronts; Restaurant fronts; Custom bi-folding and lift & slide door systems