Clear Choice Window & Door Store Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1856 de Vries Avenue Winnipeg MB
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Winnipeg  >  Clear Choice Window & Door Store Inc

Reviews for Clear Choice Window & Door Store Inc

Marc in Winnipeg
Marc in Winnipeg

1948 home windows replaced

Buying windows from Clear Choice was an amazing experience. The entire team was knowledgeable and helped pick the best windows to best suit the style of our home. We really didn't know what we wanted, so to have recommendations on window style was super helpful.

We were pretty nervous about choosing a window company since we have a 70 year old home with certain "flaws" that had to be adjusted for. Mike came out and made sure that everything would fit perfectly. The team also got us completely set up with MB Hydro powersmart, which we didn't even know about.

Also the install team did a great job, we really couldn't be happier.

Thank you!

We're extremely pleased to hear how happy you are with your new windows and your experience with Clear Choice Window & Door Store. Sincerely, the staff at Clear Choice Window & Door Store

Martin in Winnipeg
Martin in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Main floor windows on our bungalow as well as back door and storm door

We had Clear Choice replace all of the main floor windows on our bungalow as well as our back door and storm door. We are incredibly happy with the service from them across the board (visit for a quote, office staff and installers) and are very happy with the products that were installed. Would not hesitate to use Clear Choice again or tell anyone about the products and service we received.

We're very happy to hear how pleased you are with the windows, doors and service that you received. Thanks in advance for any referrals that you send our way and please note that our referral program will reward you for the referrals that become orders (the referral program details can be found on our website - www.clearchoicewindow.ca ). Sincerely, the staff of Clear Choice Window & Door Store

Julie in Winnipeg
Julie in Winnipeg

Patio sliding door

We needed to replace our leaky patio doors and mike went over our options and helped us choose a door that not only looks amazing but is excellent quality, has a long warranty and great security features. All staff we dealt with were friendly and knowledgeable with good communication. Installation guys were punctual, professional, effecient and clean.

We're very pleased to hear that you're happy with your new sliding patio door and the installation service. In addition to the three point multi-point lock that exceeds 3,000 lbs. of pulling force and its integrated foot lock, your new patio door is also Energy Star qualified for all zones including the Arctic (so, in addition to providing great security, it's also extremely energy efficient too!). Thanks for choosing Clear Choice Window & Door Store. Sincerely, the staff at Clear Choice Window & Door Store

Patsy Rzyhak in Winnipeg
Patsy Rzyhak in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

New pation door & basement windows

We just recently had a new patio door and basement windows replaced by Clear Choice Window & Door Store. It was a pleasure dealing with Mike Sr. and Mary. The quality of Clear Choice products is exceptional. Very pleased with the gentlemen that did the installation also. I would highly recommend this Company to anyone!!

We are pleased that your are happy with the product, installation and customer service that we provided you.
Sincerely,
The staff of Clear Choice Window & Door Store Inc.

Laura Wiebe in Winnipeg
Laura Wiebe in Winnipeg

all windows and doors

What started off as a small project became our entire home. After seeing the quality of the products and workmanship, this company gained our trust and loyalty in every aspect. Thanks for restoring our home!

We're very pleased that you are happy with the workmanship and quality of your new windows and doors. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. It was our pleasure!
Sincerely,
The Staff of Clear Choice Window & Door Store Inc.

Malcolm S in Winnipeg
Malcolm S in Winnipeg

Cottage windows

My wife and I were shopping to get several windows at our cottage replaced. We saw an advertisement in the Free Press. I attended to their show room and was greeted by courteous staff. Everything was explained to me in detail. We chose our windows and were advised of the 4-8 week time frame for making them. We were pleasantly surprised when they turned up in about 4 weeks. The installation was scheduled and they attended on time and did a magnificent job. We are extremely satisfied with this company and will recommend them to friends and family. Marvelous product and service. Bravo!!!

cabin windows in
cabin windows in

cabin window replacement

We needed to replace our windows in our cabin in North Western Ontario. We had this done in October 2016, just before we closed the cabin. We were really pleased with all the different quotes Mike Junior provided us with for different variations on the windows (and his patience). The installers were very professional and left absolutely no mess when they were finished. The windows are fantastic. I would highly recommend this company and have done so.

Thank you for your past referrals and also any future referrals that you send our way. We're pleased to hear that you're very happy with your new windows, the sales process and the installation work too. Sincerely, from all of us here at Clear Choice Window & Door Store

David D in
David D in
1 review West Saint Paul, MB

7 Window replacement and 2 doors.

We hired Clear Choice in 2016 to replace 7 Windows as it was what we could afford at the time. They cut the stucco and replaced the windows. The men clean up after themselves inside and out. It was a wonderful experience. This year, 2017 we did the other 7 windows and 2 doors with frames. This is the only company ever that my wife felt fine with me not being home while men were working in the house. We were very pleased with their professionalism and quality of work. We would recommend Clear Choice to anyone!

We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with your new windows and doors as well as our installation service, and thank you very much for taking the time to post about your experiences with us. Sincerely, from all of us here at Clear Choice Window & Door Store

Marcel in Winnipeg
Marcel in Winnipeg

Clear Choice was great

Clear Choice was certainly shoulders above the rest... I was referred to them by a friend...however I did my own research.. and asked for other quotes. They are not the most expensive .. and are not the cheapest... but these Ostaco windows are great. Mike Wolanik, the person who came to my residence to examine the present windows, was very knowledgeable about windows in general and quite thorough in his explanations concerning the replacement of the units. He did not give me a quote at the kitchen table as the other salesmen did. He went back to his office and got his draftsman draw up the window units on a computer program. What I received by email a few days later was a complete and DETAILED quote including a set of computerized drawings of the window units... Impressive! I had a few questions..I called them back.. Again they explained everything in detail. I felt completely at ease before I signed to have them go forward with the work. I'm looking out the windows right now with a huge sense of satisfaction.. What a great team..
Thanks Mike..

Thanks Marcel. We're pleased that you are happy with our sales process and your new windows too. Sincerely, the staff of Clear Choice Window & Door Store

Rebelboat1! in
Rebelboat1! in

Window installation

Awesome company. Awesome installers. Awesome front office people; Mike Sr., Mike junior, and Kim. I would recommend anyone I know; or not know to do business with Clear Choice. Love, love, love my new windows, and to Glen and Cody...Thank you, big time.

Thanks very much for the kind words and we're very pleased to hear that you're very happy. Best regards from all of us here at Clear Choice Window & Door Store.