FM Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for FM Heating & Air Conditioning

Pascal C., Barrie ON in Barrie
Pascal C., Barrie ON in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Truly professional and thorough service

Technician Dan and his apprentice Andrew showed up on time, very polite, confirmed what was to be accomplished. Inspected my furnace and A/C unit and completed installation of my new Ecobee4 smart thermostat. Everything went very smoothly and timely. Same great customer service when booked the appointment! Excellent customer experience from beginning to end. Thank you guys!

Private User reviews Collingwood, ON

Installation of furnace and air conditioner

I had 2 gentlemen from FM Heating at my home today. They installed a new furnace and air conditioner. They were polite, professional and courteous. I believe their names were Dan and Christian (please forgive me if I got your names wrong and remember I was sick ; )). I would highly recommend them based on today's experience.

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that you were happy with your service. I will let Dan & Christian know!

Dr. A.W.Taylor in Barrie
Dr. A.W.Taylor in Barrie

service call

This is the first time we have used this company and service. Technician was early, polite, extremely courteous, efficient and explained all technical terms clearly and succinctly. He also cleaned up after the service was complete. We definitely will use this service on an annual basis.

E. Schaefer in Barrie
E. Schaefer in Barrie

AC Install

Excellent service, excellent work ethic! Fred and his crew, Dan and Christian did a great job installing our new AC unit. They were polite, curtious, fast and efficient. They cleaned up after the install and could not even tell they were here. I would absolutely recommend FM Heating to anyone who appreciates a company that still makes the customer feel like a customer....appreciated and respecting your home, while offering a fair price. I will use FM Heating for any and all future HVAC related service and installation work.
Well done FM Heating......you have a customer for life!

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to providing excellent service for you in the future! - FM Heating & Air Conditioning

Perry in Toronto
Perry in Toronto
1 review Innisfil, ON

Central Air Conditioner

I called several companies regarding purchasing a new a/c unit as I've had mine since 92 and it broke down on the weekend. We knew it was old and chances are that it would need to be replaced and was looking for quotes. I called FM Heating & A/C and several other companies. I received a call back promptly from FM and was told they have a technician in our area and he could be here around 12:30 The tech (Fred) showed up on time. Fred was helpful, courteous and knowledgeable on the issues at hand. He not only gave us prices on the purchasing a new unit but was able to fix our old a/c inexpensively I would not hesitate to call Fm Heating & A/C again

Jo in Barrie
Jo in Barrie
4 reviews Barrie, ON

Air Conditioner not working

Our air conditioner stopped working suddenly in high heat. Phoned FM Heating & Air Conditioning (second time using them, Fred installed a water heating and piping for us). WOW, they responded so quickly, the problem was diagnosed and fixed and the house was on it's way back to cool again in record time. Thank you so much! Excellent service!

Tom in Ottawa
Tom in Ottawa

Gas Range Installation

Fred and his team are punctual, knowledgeable, and professional. We have been using FM Heating for many years now, he has always treated us fairly and completed the work in a professional way.

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business!

Elaine Gareau in Barrie
Elaine Gareau in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Fixed a faulty air conditioning unit

This team was amazing. The owner identified the problem (a recurrent one with this unit undiagnosed to this point) and did so in an efficient and timely manner. The two young guys who did the work today were thorough and polite! I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your kind words Elaine! We appreciate your business!

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Heating, Cooling, and Water Tank Work

Our family has been using Fred for at least 5 years on our different properties. Whether we need help with a furnace, a water tank, duct work, or anything else, he has been great to work with!

PK
PK
7 reviews Barrie, ON

Furnace Maintenance

Needed cleaning and maintenance for my gas furnace. The cheerful service technician arrived as promised, worked quickly and efficiently, and also sealed up air leaks in the plenum. A job well done.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Barrie?