Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
4227 Dundas Street West Etobicoke ON M8X1Y3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Etobicoke  >  Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Reviews for Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Fabulous!

Seven replacement windows completed in one day. The windows are lovely; the installation is flawless and they cleaned up thoroughly. I am so pleased to have chosen Bella Vista and have no hesitation in recommending them!

reka.nicholas
reka.nicholas

Renovation

Several windows and a patio door had to be replaced. Florian gave us great advice on what to seect and the product is excelent quality. They didn’t hesitate to come back twice for adjustment to the patio door until it was sliding smoothly.

john from Mississauga
john from Mississauga

Windows and Patio slide Door

It was the 2nd time we hired Florian, Bella Vista manager for the job. They did the front windows about 5 years ago and we called them again for the back windows and patio slide doors. They did a very neat job without a hitch. Very professional, punctual and good workmanship. I would strongly recommend this small family business for windows and doors installation.

K.P. in Etobicoke from Toronto
K.P. in Etobicoke from Toronto

Window replacement

Assisted Review

Hi Florian:
Just a short note to say how thrilled and happy I am with my new windows, and screen door. Thank you for going the extra mile to reconfigure my sliding door with a rolling screen; I have already used it multiple times. My windows are beautiful, and much more functional. Your crew was very friendly and professional, being careful of my multi-pet household, and even making friends with my Viszla.

jeff
jeff

windows and doors

Fantastic service. Timely and complete with great results. Theyre professional and friendly and worked with us on some custom applications other companies wouldn't. Call Florian. He knows his business. I know that if I need windows and doors done, these guys will deliver.

Judy Pace from Belwood
Judy Pace from Belwood
1 review Erin, ON

Windows

This is a family owned company. They actually treat you like you WISH your family did. Excellent service. Staff friendly, respectful and show great attention to details. They have been here on 3 separate occasions and we are thrilled with our new windows. See you in the Spring Florian and crew. You have my respect and my thanks for a job well done

Mark Hoquee from Toronto
Mark Hoquee from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Windows Replacement

I’m not in the habit of taking time to write reviews, but these guys were good. They answered all of our questions. They delivered what they promised. They arrived on time. Most importantly, we absolutely love our new windows.

Besnik from Toronto
Besnik from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Windows&Doors Replacement

Fabulous service - the job was done on time and the price was very reasonable. Florian and his team went above and beyond my expectations , I was really pleased with an excellent job and would recommend this company to anyone.

More about Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Bella Vista Windows & Doors is a family owned and operated business with a commitment to providing its customers with high quality products coupled with outstanding service and above all, reasonable prices. With staff that carry over 25 years experience in the industry, you can be assured that we have what it takes to fulfill this commitment.

We take pride in providing our customers with the necessary information to make sound decisions. When you speak to us, you benefit from our years of experience and in-depth product knowledge. We work with you to select the product that best suits your needs and budget, to add practicality, energy efficiency and value to your home.

When you bring your ideas to us, we make it a reality. Superior products, vast design options and expert warranty support make Bella Vista the preferred choice.