Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
4227 Dundas Street West Etobicoke ON M8X1Y3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Etobicoke  >  Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Reviews for Bella Vista Windows & Doors

gina from Etobicoke
gina from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

replaced my baywindow and 6 other windows

I received 3 estimates from other companys. I chose Bellavista. Was the best price, They finished my windows in one day. Cleaned up the mess and removed old windows. They hard workers, they take pride in there work.

Shaira Ali from Mississauga
Shaira Ali from Mississauga

Window Installation

Florian gave us a quote and 5 weeks later windows were installed as promised. Very good workmanship and customer service, reliable and cleaned up thoroughly after work was done. I would definitely use them again.

Lucy
Lucy
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Installation of two entry doors

Florian came to give us a quote, I found him to be straightforward and not pushy. Our doors were supposed to be installed within 5 weeks and they were completed in less than 4. The installers did a fantastic job, finished everything nicely and cleaned up after themselves. It wasn't the cheapest quote we got but we were very pleased with the service.

Rob in Etobicoke
Rob in Etobicoke
6 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Storm Door replacement

I needed a Storm Door replacement, got 3 price quotes. I found Bella Vista to be a reasonably priced and they had the door type I was looking for. They advised that it would take 3 weeks to order, delivery and install.
The door was ready within 3 weeks and was able to make a date for installation within 3 days.
Workers arrived and started to work and were finished the installation within 2hrs and they did a great job and cleaned up their mess.
Job well done ! would recommend this Bella Vista to anyone.

Karen from Toronto
Karen from Toronto

windows

Bella Vista called me back right away and sent a person to give me a quote. The quote was fair. In 5 days they came and installed the new window without a mess. The team was great and I would recommend them!

Tony from Toronto
Tony from Toronto

Windows and installation

I contacted Florian for an estimate on 10 new windows. He showed up as scheduled, was very helpful and informative. His 2 installers (incl his Dad) came as scheduled and did a very nice and efficient job of installing. Cleanup was very good too. Would def recommend them.

Alan in the Junction
Alan in the Junction

Full renovation of a home addition

I was more than pleased with Florian and the Bella Vista team for this job. I had an addition to my house which was not insulated, thus requiring studded walls with insulation, new windows, a sliding door, external siding and a new floor. Florian and his colleague Mark transformed my room from a bare bones useless room to a fully functional family room. And they did it all in about 2 weeks, just in time for my son's birthday party. Additional costs were minimal and I was notified of my options whenever new work was needed. The cost was also next to lowest contractor I called. I can't recommend Bella Vista any more highly.

Darek in Mississauga
Darek in Mississauga

new windows and patio doors installation

Since we decided to replace all our windows and patio doors we spend a lot of time visiting countless suppliers and checking their products.
Little desperate we decided to visit Bella Vista and immediately we knew that our search was over.
The windows and patio doors were exactly what we were looking for. Perfect white color, good quality and very good esign. The price we were quoted was in our opinion very good and the sale was quick and professional . All the installation process was explained to us and within promised three weeks time, the crew arrived and two days later we had 13 new windows and two patio doors installed. Since we are renovating our house we were accustomed to contractors being late but this particular team was absolutely perfect. On time, quick and efficient. Any questions we had were promptly answered and any concerns raised explained. We are happy with the product, already recommended Bella Vista to our friends and happy with the fabulous service we received. Great service, great product and absolutely great crew.

Marlene in Etobicoke
Marlene in Etobicoke
9 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New steel side door and screen door plus new steel garage back door

I spoke with Florian regarding my project and was told the doors would be installed in about 3 weeks and the screen door approx. 3 weeks after that. When the crew arrived, on time, they worked very hard, as the side door inside moulding had difficult fitting issues. They worked quickly and when finished, they cleaned up everything perfectly. A few days after installation, a friend pointed out that the deadbolt was not locking properly (a piece of wood was left inside the slot for the lock) and the moulding on the right side of the door had been finished in what I thought was an unprofessional manner. I called Florian about these issues and he said they would be fixed when the screen door was installed. Today the screen door arrived. After it was installed I explained the issue with the lock and then showed the workman the problem with the moulding. He immediately came up with a great solution for that, and now it looks as it should. I initially was disappointed with the way the interior had been finished but now I am satisfied. Florian was very understanding and patient with my complaints and the after service was very good. I was also told that if any problems come up at any time, just call and they'll be fixed. I would recommend Bella Vista Windows and Doors to others.

Olivia in York
Olivia in York
5 reviews York, ON

Windows and doors

I was impressed with how professional the salesman was when we first met them. When the men came to install the windows and doors they were great at setting things up and worked very hard and quickly. However my windows still leak air. They are coming back to fix the issue, but I had to wait several weeks in the winter which is not ideal.

More about Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Bella Vista Windows & Doors is a family owned and operated business with a commitment to providing its customers with high quality products coupled with outstanding service and above all, reasonable prices. With staff that carry over 25 years experience in the industry, you can be assured that we have what it takes to fulfill this commitment.

We take pride in providing our customers with the necessary information to make sound decisions. When you speak to us, you benefit from our years of experience and in-depth product knowledge. We work with you to select the product that best suits your needs and budget, to add practicality, energy efficiency and value to your home.

When you bring your ideas to us, we make it a reality. Superior products, vast design options and expert warranty support make Bella Vista the preferred choice.