Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
4227 Dundas Street West Etobicoke ON M8X1Y3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Etobicoke  >  Bella Vista Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bella Vista Windows & Doors

john from Mississauga

It was the 2nd time we hired Florian, Bella Vista manager for the job. They did the front windows about 5 years ago and we called them again for the back windows and patio slide doors. They did a very neat job without a hitch. Very professional, punctual and good workmanship. I would strongly recommend this small family business for windows and doors installation.

K.P. in Etobicoke from Toronto

Assisted Review

Hi Florian:
Just a short note to say how thrilled and happy I am with my new windows, and screen door. Thank you for going the extra mile to reconfigure my sliding door with a rolling screen; I have already used it multiple times. My windows are beautiful, and much more functional. Your crew was very friendly and professional, being careful of my multi-pet household, and even making friends with my Viszla.

jeff r from Toronto

Fantastic service. Timely and complete with great results. Theyre professional and friendly and worked with us on some custom applications other companies wouldn't. Call Florian. He knows his business. I know that if I need windows and doors done, these guys will deliver.

Judy Pace from Belwood
1 review Erin, ON

This is a family owned company. They actually treat you like you WISH your family did. Excellent service. Staff friendly, respectful and show great attention to details. They have been here on 3 separate occasions and we are thrilled with our new windows. See you in the Spring Florian and crew. You have my respect and my thanks for a job well done

Mark Hoquee from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I’m not in the habit of taking time to write reviews, but these guys were good. They answered all of our questions. They delivered what they promised. They arrived on time. Most importantly, we absolutely love our new windows.

Besnik from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Fabulous service - the job was done on time and the price was very reasonable. Florian and his team went above and beyond my expectations , I was really pleased with an excellent job and would recommend this company to anyone.

Tee from Mississauga

I was thrilled with the look of our new door but follow up with Florian is impossible. They brought a door which had already been touched up. I paid full price for a new door, not something "as-is". Trying to get a small panel of the door replaced has been going on since Sept of 2012. Florian told me flat out we have the piece in our truck but it's such a small job, we'll have to see when we can get out there. Also the siding has shifted so wood is exposed on both sides. I'm still waiting for someone to come out. Calls and emails have gone unanswered. For piece of mind, I would suggest you try someone else.

Brian B from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

They replaced 5 windows on my main floor and my large front window as well as the front entry door to my house. The installers were all good and the price was good but they ordered the incorrect glass insert for the front door and after 2 months i have not heard back from them. On really cold winter days, the day sticks as well. Not a huge deal but i have left them a couple of messages without any reply. I would think that a company with such high ratings on homestars.com would have better customers service. I am now reluctant to refer them to family and friends.

More about Bella Vista Windows & Doors

Bella Vista Windows & Doors is a family owned and operated business with a commitment to providing its customers with high quality products coupled with outstanding service and above all, reasonable prices. With staff that carry over 25 years experience in the industry, you can be assured that we have what it takes to fulfill this commitment.

We take pride in providing our customers with the necessary information to make sound decisions. When you speak to us, you benefit from our years of experience and in-depth product knowledge. We work with you to select the product that best suits your needs and budget, to add practicality, energy efficiency and value to your home.

When you bring your ideas to us, we make it a reality. Superior products, vast design options and expert warranty support make Bella Vista the preferred choice.