Excelsior Mechanical Ltd

6 Degeer Crescent Saskatoon SK
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Saskatoon  >  Excelsior Mechanical Ltd

Reviews for Excelsior Mechanical Ltd

Chay H
Chay H
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Highly Recommend

Excelsior Mechanical has helped us with the plumbing in our home. They were timely, Knowledgable and the team they sent were friendly. We would highly recommend Excelsior Mechanical to our friends and family.

Matthew in Edmonton
Matthew in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

He fixed my furnace remotely through the phone.

That guy helped me through the phone, to fix my furnace when I was checked everything he gave me a clue to fix it.Now, my furnace is working properly.
He is a fair guy and if I serious problem happens I will call him because I believe to his knowledge and his experience.