DeMark Home Ontario

Reviews for DeMark Home Ontario

romanch
romanch

Installation of a new furnace & AC

Very professionally done, On Time and impressively looking final assembly. Knowledgeable technicians. Job Well Done! Highly recommended

Thank you for the great review. We are very happy that your satisfied with the installation.

raphel.dennis
raphel.dennis

Water heater replacement

I got connected to Mike and he made my life easier and guided me step by step on how to go about my water heater replacement. Highly recommended if you are looking for professional services

Thanks for the great review. We are very happy that your satisfied with the installation.

Water heater replacement

Contacted DeMark as I was very unhappy about dealing with Enercare regarding a failed water heater.
Advice, pricing, service and installation were all excellent. Highly recommend DeMark for that type of service.

DeMark team

alina.kushnir.work
alina.kushnir.work

Water heater replacement

Moved from reliance to DeMark company for water heater contract. DeMark helped me with heater selection, explained options and what is the best for me, technician came right on time, removed old heater and installed new one. The company returned my old heater. Overall 10 stars service from beginning to the end - polite and professional service on the phone and inside my house, easy to reach, clear contract with option to buy out heater at any point of time. I am only sorry did not switch from reliance sooner.

DHO team

eddie_davari
eddie_davari

Water heater installations

Spoke to Mike on the phone, he was very friendly and professional. He was patient with me and Jason, who came to my home and did the installation, it was done fast. Also quick, clean, friendly, and professional when working in the house. I will definitely recommend them to others if they ever require services for water heater rentals and installations.

DeMark team

jane in Toronto
jane in Toronto

water heater tank replacement

Very pleased with the prompt, friendly, efficient service received. Ozur water tank was leaking had another company out twice, they said couldn't be done without additional cost and work. I sent few photos of tank to Demark , they cam and replaced tank the very next morning, technician was great too. thanks

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review

Private User reviews Dunnville, ON

New Furance . Highly Recommend!

I cant Express how happy I am with this company. From start to finish. Everyone was very helpful and professional. I called on a saturday and we had a new furance installed two days later! I'm so grateful to have found such a wonderful company!!! i highly recommend!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
It was my pleasure helping you out. Very much appreciated, thanks again

1 review Ottawa, ON

Air-condition and Furnace

Denmark Home installed both furnace and air-condition. I sincerely thanks to Mike for his good advise and recommended us the appliances which best suited to our home. The installation cre is good and friendly. I highly recommended to seek any advise from Mike to resolve the need of home heating system.Once again thank you Mike for your good work.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Central AC installation

Demark did an awesome job installing a new AC in the home we just purchased. Old unit wasn’t doing the job on the hotter days. It was a quick and easy process, I highly recommend them!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Water tank

Thanks to Mike and Jason that I can have new water tank within a day , the job done nice and clean

More about DeMark Home Ontario

DeMark Home Ontario Inc is a supplier of Home Services to customer across Ontario.
DeMark Home Ontario Inc services include sales and installations of hot water heaters, Tankless Water Heater, Furnaces, Air Conditioners and equipment maintenance by highly experienced and licensed professionals. Through variety of our Energy Efficient products and services we strive to bring the highest value and comfort to our customers. Our team of experts carefully focuses on helping customers select the most efficient and reliable equipment and service for their home. We take an individual approach to every customer based on specific needs and desires.
Our team of professionals not only focuses on assisting customers in selecting the most efficient and reliable service for their homes but also providing customers with an educated response on Government Programs and Rebates, Energy Saving Tips and Tools.We bring environmental awareness to our socially responsible homeowners by offering Energy Efficient products, services and programs that reduce carbon footprints and offset CO2 emissions. We are here to provide homeowners across Ontario with value, efficiency, reliability and to help you save money and preserve our natural resources.
Visit Us www.dhontario.com

Furnaces, Air Conditioners,Water Heaters,Tankless, Protection Plans,Humidifiers.Thermostats
DeMark Home Ontario servicing area for HVAC-furnaces, air conditioners, hot water heaters, tankless units includes: Toronto, GTA, Vaughan, Mississauga,Brampton, Markham, Scarborough, Milton, Burlington, Niagara Falls, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket, Barrie and more.
Goodman, Ducane, Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rheem, Rinnai, Noritz, Navien ,White Rodgers,Honeywell,Nest,GSW,Bradford White,Whirlpool ,GeneralAire
Sales and installations of hot water heaters, Tankless Water Heater, Furnaces, Air Conditioners. Oil or Electirc to Gas conversion, Protection Plans, Service & Repair, Indoor Air Quality Product & testing.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Master,Financing, Rental Programs