Fresh And Clean Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Fresh And Clean Carpet Cleaning

Katherine B.
Katherine B.

Carpet cleaning

We used Fresh and Clean to clean our carpets for a number of years. After a major renovation with new carpeting and rugs we didn't require cleaning until now. We came home after a 10 day trip to find that our beloved Airedale whom we rescued two years ago had been traumatized by our absence and used the rec room Berber during the night several times. I called Fresh and Clean and requested an emergency cleaning. Ravi arrived a few hours later and took care of the problem. Fantastic service!

Stan Walker from Toronto
Stan Walker from Toronto

clean broadloom

Ravi and Brian arrived on time, and did an excellent job in cleaning my L shaped living/dining area and hall. I was quite satisfied with their work and will call on them again next year.

Kimberley Sopinka from Toronto
Kimberley Sopinka from Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

I have a big house and Victor and Ravi were very thorough. Excellent service and my rugs look like new. Extremely happy. This company never disappoints.

See you in 6 months!

Stacey Safran from Etobicoke
Stacey Safran from Etobicoke

Carpet Cleaning

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER - Initially I was not happy with the service the company provided. When the company asked me what happened I had no problem telling them. They contacted me several times wanting a redo and to rectify the situation. I initially could not be bothered however I finally caved in and had them redo my stairway. I was so satisfied with the results that I would now absolutely recommend them to anyone. My carpets have never looked so good and the gentleman who came to clean them was fantastic! Do not miss out on this opportunity to have them clean your rugs!

Review has 1 previous version
Elizabeth Caley from Toronto
Elizabeth Caley from Toronto

Bedroom Jute Carpet Clean

Called Fresh & Clean to spruce up a condo bedroom carpet and a few carpeted steps before renting it out. They arrived on time and did a good job. A small stubborn stain was completely gone. Carpet was damp for another 24 hours. They offered to steam 2 area rugs I had - was a bit extra but they did it on site and they look good too.

Got a call during the cleaning to upsell me with scotchguard protection and something else (i forget). I chose the scotchguard but would have been nice for that to have been asked up front when I booked the appointment.

Bryden from North York
Bryden from North York
1 review North York, ON

Office carpet cleaning

We hired Fresh and Clean Carpet Cleaning to come and clean the carpets in our office. Not only did they arrive early for our appointment, they worked quickly and efficiently. The price can't be beat and the carpets have never looked better! We will definitely be using Fresh and Clean again.

Heidi from Scarborough
Heidi from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Cleaned hardwood floors

From the Customer Service rep to the staff who came to clean my floors, everyone at Fresh and Clean was very courteous and professional. I brought them in to make my floors shine for the upcoming sale of my home. I'm very happy with their work and would have them back to clean my new home.

Christine C in Toronto
Christine C in Toronto

carpet cleaning

Each year I have the stairwell carpets of my small apt. building cleaned by Fresh and Clean. They are always accomodating and do a good job. They are punctual and efficient.

Downtown condo owner
Downtown condo owner

couch restoration

We had a leather couch recoloured with them and we were told that the results would be a like new couch. We provided a colour sample but the couch arrived a very different colour. Much much darker and as we later discovered, quite uneven in some areas. We weren't overly happy. They did offer some compensation to make up for it. So while the service wasn't as advertised, the price ended up being fair for what we got

Barb and mike in Brampton
Barb and mike in Brampton

Carpet cleaning and stain removal

The service is excellent. We had a bleach stain on a dark carpet and they came in and dyed the stain. The price was good, I was surprised it was a low cost and they came back and touched up for free. Highly recommended.

Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in York?