Fresh And Clean Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Fresh And Clean Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Fresh And Clean Carpet Cleaning

Carpet cleaning

I have put off writing to Fresh And Clean thinking perhaps I was being overly critical but each day I look at my carpet(s) and wonder why I paid good money for a job not done well. Richmond was in and out of my apt in half an hour on November 3rd, 2016! That was my first clue! He suggested I look at the 'dirty water' in his machine to verify his hard work .. needless to say the water wasn't dirty! My neighbour popped in a few days later and asked when I was having my carpets cleaned! I am a very disappointed customer!

homemaker
homemaker

Excellent service!

The company was extremely accommodating to my challenging schedule! The gentleman Richmond came promptly to clean my couch and carpet. Not only was the job he did amazing, he was a very kind person. It was a pleasure using this company and I will continue to do so in the future and recommend them to my friends and family.

thank you!
Joy

David landsman in Toronto
David landsman in Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

My carpet had some old stains which looked really ugly. After searching for few carpet cleaning services , I found Fresh and Clean .They are very reasonable and efficient in their work. The carpet looks new now! Thank u Fresh and Clean! I will be returning definitely!

Em5ive in North York
Em5ive in North York

Carpet Steam Cleaninf

Carpet Cleaning specialist Ravi went above and beyond what I was expecting. He was very nice, polite worked very hard to eliminate staining and wear in our carpet and did not rush at all. Ravi takes great pride in his work and does his best to provide great service. The owner also was very informative and explained how to tackle our specific stain situation. I will only use their services in the future! Also, all the products smelled great, were gentle and natural based and worked excellently.

These are my go to guys!

We have been using these guys for years. Couldn't be happier and have absolutely no criticisms whatsoever. They are prompt, courteous, professional, reliable and they do an amazing job. The price can't be beat either. My wife runs a daycare out of our basement and as you can imagine the carpet takes a beating. A couple times a year we use these guys to make it look brand new again. I would personally recommend their services to anyone and will most definitely continue to use their services in the future.

Rob in York
Rob in York

Carpet Cleaning

I have nothing but great things to say about this company! They charged 50% of what the competition quoted me. They were incredibly accommodating. I was stuck in traffic and Ravi waited almost 30 min in order to clean my carpet on a Tuesday night after 7pm. He was extremely professional and did a fantastic job. He was able to completely eliminate a stain in our upstairs carpet. Thanks to him, my girlfriend and I have immaculate carpets in our house. I would definitely recommend FRESH & CLEAN and I would definitely request Ravi.

Randall Hall from Oakville
Randall Hall from Oakville

carpet cleaning

I phoned FRESH AND CLEAN & they made an appointment for several days later. Ravi came right on time. Some of our carpet had deep seated stains from the kids parties going back 10 or more years. He said he would try his best to remove them & he did an excellent job. As a matter of fact, they slowly disappeared over a 24 hour period, which is the explanation he provided. I would recommend Fresh and Clean to anyone, they are professional, courteous & do a great job.
Randy Hall, Oakville

jtang from York
jtang from York

carpet steam cleaning

I called Fresh and Clean to steam clean my carpets that had some very old stains. I called in to book an appointment and was quoted a price and scheduled for the next day. I was given a 3 hour window, and Ravi arrived an hour after the starting time, which meant that the whole job would be finished within the designated time.

Ravi did a great job. He removed some very stubborn stains as well as numerous minor ones. I forgot to mention the inside of the closet and and he came back to do it. He was very professional and completed everything within the time estimate provided by the company.

Billing was exactly as stated. Quick, professional service that gets the job done. Ravi was great. I will call them the next time I need my carpets done.

BrianB123 from York
BrianB123 from York

Sofa Cleaning

We bought a brand new sofa and within a couple of days my baby daughter had a pee on it. The sofa was covered by warranty so please ignore the fee associated with this review. The manufacturer uses Fresh and Clean as their company of choice. I can see why. Fresh and Clean sent Ravi over to take care of the stain. He was extremely polite and professional and took care of the problem. I also appreciate their use of 'green' cleaning products. I would definitely recommend this company if you have need of a cleaner. I intend to use them again for routine cleanings going forward.

Alexa from Toronto
Alexa from Toronto

Carpet cleaning

I've been using Fresh and Clean for about 3 years and have had different cleaners every time. They have all done a good job, but Ravi was incredibly fast and efficient and very nice to deal with. I had a couple do the carpets before and they did a fab job but took over two hours. Ravi was the best so far.

Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in York?