Creemore ON

7 reviews New Lowell, ON

Intalled New Oil Tank

705-466-9900
Creemore

My oil tank was in the market to be replaced, so I contacted C Jones for my tank options. I received an email very quickly after calling with all of the information I needed to make a choice. Once I notified C Jones of my decision, they were prompt to schedule an install date. Curtis and Jamie arrived at the arranged time and date. They took care to put mats down in my home to protect my floors and they were professional and courteous. The installation went well and they left my home as clean as it was when they arrived. I am very pleased with the service I received from C Jones and will use them for other heating and air conditioning services I may need.