NW Roofing Of New Hamburg Inc

Sally Hanson in New Hamburg
Sally Hanson in New Hamburg
1 review Wilmot, ON

Re Roofed my garage.

NW Roofing was able to come out and provide and estimate very quickly. I was walked through the process and told all the pro's and con's to what I had asked for. He was extremely nice, patient, and knowledgeable. The crew showed up on time. They were exceptionally nice, respectful of my home and property. They cleared any debris and all garbage. The job was completed on time with no excuses or additional hidden costs. I am so pleased with how my roof turned out and the FANTASTIC job that was done. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!