Pavages Ki Bon Paysagistes Lt

Paving Contractors
8265, rue Pascal-Gagnon Saint-L QC
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Hawkesbury  >  Pavages Ki Bon Paysagistes Lt

Review for Pavages Ki Bon Paysagistes Lt

M from VERDUN
M from VERDUN
1 review Verdun, QC

Asphalt in double driveway

The initial job was ok. Apparently guaranteed a year. After 9 months, a dent showed up (1 foot long by half a foot wide and 2 inches deep). The salesman placed a call for us but we were told it wasn't bad enough for them to repair but no worries, won't get worse. The next spring the dent had quadrupled in size. They said they would repair it by July (in writing). Called many times, followed up. They only were disrespectful calling me a little lady and so on (to stay polite cause they did not). They never repaired it. 3 yrs later now, my driveway looks worse than before they did it!
Thanks but no thanks
They are impolite, don't honor their warranty nor their promises after you try and try to get what they promise and it was overall just a badly executed in the first place (and you know what, we are all just human, it happens, but don't write "satisfaction guaranteed" on your website: that's just not the case ! If you make a mistake, just fix it, that's all!)
Just cause you've been in business so long doesn't mean you can walk all over people and take their cash!

Stay away, keep your money.
I recommend sears, at least they honor their warranty!

The little woman who got screwed over by K.I. Bon pavages

Still waiting for my repair ... You know who I am (hint : nun's island). I'll change my review if you do what you promised !! I'm waiting