HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Toronto  >  West York Paving Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for West York Paving Ltd

1 review Georgina, ON

Thanks again to west York paving. We have now used them on six of our properties. I really don't know why you would call anyone else. It is so nice to see such a professional company such as them. A huge thank you to Joe, Frank , Jack and the entire crew! Top notch job as usual we only refer west York to friends and family. Again we have people stopping to ask us who did the driveway for us. The edging is absolutely amazing. Thanks again guys for an amazing job start to finish. See you soon on the next house!

Kindest regards
Steve

Great to hear we have made you happy once again. Thank you for the continued business and yes we will definitely see you on the next job.

Brandon in Mississauga

Joe and the crew at West York Paving were excellent. Our 2400sqft driveway was not a standard job, we needed a small ramp built and there were several parts that needed to be graded properly. We also opted to do two asphalt layers as we have a heavy trailer. West York Paving completed our job with ease, and accommodated all of our requests. They have all the necessary equipment and highly skilled employees who were courteous and left the site clean. I got at least 5 quotes for our job and West York was very competitive. I am very satisfied and have no hesitation in highly recommending West York Paving!

Good to hear we still have what it takes to please our customers even on difficult jobs. I will let the crew know you were very satisfied. Thank you.

Timothy from North York

Right from the initial consultation with Joe, my wife and I knew that this is the company we would use to remove the very old and crumpled asphalt from our driveway and install a new freshly paved one. We have seen their IMMACULATELY CLEAN trucks all through out our neighbourhood doing residential paving over the last number of years.
My initial thanks to the removal crew with Jack and his team. The removal date was hot/humid and it also started to rain. They persisted and continued working under these conditions. The work is very labour extensive, even with the machinery to help them. They left the work area clean and tidy.
For the paving of our driveway, Frank and his crew were the next group of employees we had the pleasure of meeting. They did a BEAUTIFUL JOB of paving our driveway. The side edging of the asphalt simply looks AMAZING !
We have already received compliments from our neighbours, as well as others in the neighbourhood who have walked by and admired the quality of workmanship that done by Frank and his crew.
This company has employees, from Joe in estimating, Jack and his crew in removal and Frank and his crew in paving, that TRULY take pride in their work and the company that they represent.
If I could give YORK WEST/WEST YORK an 11 STAR rating, I would.
Thanks again for a BEAUTIFUL DRIVEWAY :)

Timothy and Maria

Always a Pleasure to know that our crews are doing a superb job for all our clients. Thanks so much for the write up. Thank you

Rod in Toronto

West York Paving does it right. Very Professional! World Class work!

They use commercial grade asphalt. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a new driveway. Very satisfied!
Thank You Joe!

Its the only way to do the job is doing it right. Your very welcome. Thank you

bob in etobicoke in Toronto

Above and beyond! Joe Barone and West York Paving did a great job of paving our long driveway 2 years ago. Since then a contractor had to punch a 12 sq. ft. hole to deal with a sewage issue. I reached out to Joe and his crew showed up within 2 weeks unannounced patched the hole and carried on to their scheduled work. All at no charge! Thanks Joe. I’ll refer West York Paving at every opportunity to others in my neighbourhood.

This is what customer service is all about, getting positive feed back from customers. Thank you and your very welcome.

I had my driveway paved a year ago and a small crack developed I talked to Remo once about the issue and he came out the very next day to inspect the issue. That weekend Remo's crew were at my house promptly Saturday morning to address and repair the issue. Thank you very much Remo I'm so pleased to be able to rely on you!! I highly recommend dealing with Remo he is a man of his word !!!!!!

This is what makes my job even more so exciting, waiting to hear back from Happy customers like you. I know that I'm doing something right. Your very welcome

Ray .

Very big thanks to Remo, Louis and the entire West York crew. Did an amazing job on the backyard Patio and new driveway. The work was excellent, timely and done exactly as we asked. The driveway slope is perfect. Remo met with us numerous times to walk us through the work always with patience and great suggestions as to how to make the patio and driveway look awesome.
Thanks again guys!
Ray & Natasha.

Iam pleased to hear that I'm making my clients happy. Thank you for the write up

Ky in Wasaga Beach
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

West York Paving did my driveway 2 years ago. I was very please with the work and crew. When the driveway appeared some cracks, I called Joe and he dispatched his staffs to repair cracks with no charges at all. Joe always response to our calls, is always nice, professional. He is honorable man and keep his words. I strongly recommend West York and the excellent support is always there.
Thank you again Joe.

Yes I believe customer service is what makes a business strive all the time. Your very welcome

S Belza in Toronto

West York was the company we chose after thorough research and comparison of 5 different paving companies in Toronto.
We had the distinct pleasures of dealing with both Remo Sottile for the contract and Frank for the paving work. We had shoulder courses done prior to the paving and Remo's recommended design was far superior to what I initially suggested. Excavation work, shoulder courses with pavers, and the paving was fast and superbly done. The cleanup on our property and the street was excellent. Everyone that came to the house was friendly, courteous, and professional.
I would be glad to serve as a reference.

Great to hear that your pleased and that we are doing a great job as usual. Thank you for the write up

More about West York Paving Ltd

West York Paving Ltd. is a family owned and operated business that was established in 1965. We have been a leading force in the paving community and have been serving the City of Etobicoke, the City of Toronto and the surrounding GTA areas for over 45 years.

Mission Statement
Our dedication and commitment is to provide SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE through our outstanding professional integrity, our experienced staff, our competitive pricing and our exceptional workmanship. Our pledge to our customers is to establish trust through our work ethics. At West York Paving we promise to use ONLY the highest grade of raw materials, impressive State of the Art paving equipment and trucks to ensure that the FINISHED PRODUCT ALWAYS MEETS AND EXCEEDS THE CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION AND EXPECTATIONS.

Our impeccable reputation and image in the residential and commercial paving contractors business has been built on Our Mission statement. The proof is in our constant customer referrals and repeat business.

AWARD WINNING PAVING COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST! CHOSEN BY YOU!!! We are the proud Readers' Choice Awards Winner for 2010,2011 & 2012.

We are officially registered and proudly run as West York Paving Ltd. Company and we are also known as YORK WEST PAVING LTD. Both business names are run as one and the same. Our company’s name is synonymous with quality, value and excellent service.

OUR GUARANTEE
At West York Paving Ltd., we individually design and engineer your driveway using the highest quality materials combining expertise with experience. Although residential driveways and commercial lot designs and projects may vary from client to client, specifications and skill are always guaranteed to be consistent; from the biggest job to the smallest.
West York Paving provides a full 12 month written guarantee with every contract.

Our Services Include: