K C's Plumbing & Heating

jo from Vancouver
jo from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

boiler did not work

our boiler did not work and they sent a plumber over and although he fixed the problem, he could not solve the issue of why the boiler stopped working. A few months later, the same problem re-occured and we did not call them again.

Rae in Vancouver
Rae in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Plugger Bathtub drain

I had to call in a plumber because my bathtub was no longer draining.
I called K.C.'s and was able to get service the same day.
The tech that they sent was very nice cleared the drain and also showed me what to do if it happens again.
I'll be calling them again.

More about K C's Plumbing & Heating

K. C. 's Plumbing & Heating Ltd. first opened for business in 1993 and has become a household name with many of our customers since then. When it comes to plumbing, heating, gas, a plugged drain or any related problem, you can count on us to fix it quickly.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Vancouver?