Burke's Restoration Inc

Fire & Water Damage Restoration

Reviews for Burke's Restoration Inc

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Horrible service - do not use

Terrible customer service and employees. They left festering garbage in my house for 4 weeks. Did not work well with insurance company. Horrible experience - workers who came into my house were obsessed with the alcohol in my bar. Made my family feel very uncomfortable. Not professional at all. Had to keep calling them to get any kind of response - worst company I have ever worked with. Management has no idea what the workers are doing and vice versa. They made a stressful situation so much worse.

Natasha in Mississauga
Natasha in Mississauga

They will take the insurance money and provide no warranty

They came out and claimed to fix the leak. When it started leaking 3 months later they blamed it back on the builder and did not accept responsibility for not fixing the issue in the first place. Al delayed calls back and my 15 emails to follow up. Then finally passed it back to the insurance company. Not what I was expecting from a well known own company in Newmarket.

Simona Kellowan in Toronto
Simona Kellowan in Toronto

Wind storm - Damage to roof, attic, bathroom and basement

I am very happy with the work Burke's company and his team did for me. They did a fantastic job of fixing my roof, attic, bathroom and basement which was damage due to a wind storm. From they onset they provided the best advice and kept open communication and help along they way. I loved that the team was so clean and tidy. At the end of the day there would be no mess for me to clean. My work was completed as schedule and it was done to the HIGHEST standard. A great big thank you to Gary, Lyn and the rest of the team. I am very pleased to recommend Burke's company and would definitely use them again in the future.

Shawn in Toronto
Shawn in Toronto

Wind storm damage

What an awful experience to date. Wind damaged our roof and tree is a leak in the master bedroom. After reporting the claim it took them a while to send a roofer. Demolition crew didn't even bring their own tarps. There is dust all over the hardwood floor. Roof shingles were replaced by a different colour. Estimator Al is always behind. Took him more than a week to send a simple quote out to the insurance company. Thinking about cancelling the job with these guys. Not professional at all.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

House restoration after extensive leak

From the very moment we met Gary and his team we knew we were in the best hands. After finding extensive damage from a 15 year leak we were left feeling very stressed and concerned as to the future in our house. Gary and his team made all these stresses go away with their honesty, support and guidance throughout the whole process.His teams are caring, professional and work to a very high standard. Even on the days where we were feeling the strain of the renovations Gary was a phonecall away to ease all our concerns. We have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Sharon from Toronto
Sharon from Toronto

main floor complete renovation, partial reno to rest of house

BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!!!Burkes Restoration was the 7th of 8 contractors we interviewed, Gary the owner inspired confidence and trust. When we told him this is our first time doing anything like this - renovating an old home - we had been renting and saving for years - so we made our decision carefully. we were pleased when we told Gary our budget and he took the job- though I did wind up losing my kitchen island mainfloor laundry and gas fireplace - his price was in the middle of the quotes we received - and were very happy when he promised to "hold our hand" through the process and assured us he would be there regularly - checking on things - job started in spring 2012 now in summer 2015 - ensuite is unuseable, we have a hole that Gary's company left in the family room ceiling - and many things done very poorly, areas not painted or stained properly etc. the list continues - Gary kept promising to fix and complete the job- he then hit us with an invoice for an additional $180000.00 - we asked repeatedly what it was for - because all along he assured us we were on target with costs and we had already paid him more than 86% of the cost - he never provided an explanation for this outrageous new bill and then a few months later served us for this amount. We are now fighting to keep our home - also for most of the time he had one guy on the job who had only been with the company a few months - who was was rude and disrespectful - to us and his employer - when I complained and told him Gary promised us more bodies - he told us that was a common ploy they use -

Kirby Alguire from Novi
Kirby Alguire from Novi

Fire Restoration

Burkes did an outstanding job on our reconstruction after a fire. They provided excellent customer service and communication, paid great attention to detail and completed the work on time. Their construction workers were always polite and respectful of my in-law co-owners (seniors). Even when we made it known that we would be selling after completion, their approach did not change. In fact, they made recommendations and took steps to enhance resale value. I highly recommend Burke's for any Fire restoration project.

Hi Kirby,

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. Please feel free to contact us in the future and we would gladly assist you with all your project needs.
On behalf of myself and Burkes Restoration, I would like to thank you for your business and your review.

Regards,
Mariah Siblock

MH in Newmarket
MH in Newmarket
13 reviews Newmarket, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Professional and clean, this company did a good job. Welcome change to the norm in this world of let downs... Furniture moved, protective considerations done. Recommend this company for you your household requirements.

More about Burke's Restoration Inc

Burke's Restoration is a full service fire/ water restoration company. We are a preferred contractor for many of the major Insurance Companies. Burke's has been in business since 1979. We strive to provide our clients with the finest and most efficient service possible. Please visit our website at www. burkesrestoration. ...
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Markham?