Bandstra Moving Systems Ltd

Reviews for Bandstra Moving Systems Ltd

PGW in Vancouver
PGW in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Excellent service - twice!

Bandstra did such a good job at the Vancouver end of my cross-Canada move that I chose them for my subsequent move within the city. Each time, office personnel were clear & friendly, and the crew was prompt, efficient & good-humoured. I had full pack the second time; they were thoughtful & careful but also quick. The super of my previous building, who sees lots of moving companies, told me they were really impressive. The move came in below estimate. A final touch: at no cost, they'll come back and pick up the empty boxes.

Unhappy Customer in Richmond
Unhappy Customer in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Storage

Storage for 3 years - booked to pick up some pieces not ready after adequate notice. So arranged to deliver east got a quote. Goods arrived in different lots at three times quoted amount. To make it even worse many things were missing - how can you lose a giant 6 foot hall mirror ??? So unless we paid the inflated price we were not entitled to claim insurance on the “lost” articles. Definitely a case of buyer beware.

cameron in Richmond
cameron in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

movers

i used this moving company recently and i have recommended them to friends. they were very efficeint and professional. they took excellent care of my antiques. they were very fast and hard workers and easy to get along with. i will continute to recommend them to my friends.