Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Clayton R in Devon
Clayton R in Devon
1 review Devon, AB

New Furnace and Hot Water Tank

Excellent service as new furnace and hot water tank was installed By Adam and Gavin. Very professional and knowledgeable on what is required for Code and going beyond it to make it easy for the inspector to see and ensure it is to standard. Being in the trades myself and appreciate the quality of work performed and will recommend to family and friends to Contact Always Heating & Plumbing. From the initial stages of planning was great too with Craig van Derhoek.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Hot watervtank

David and Eugene are very friendly and professional. Satisfied with their teamwork! They really made sure that we have hot water before the day ends. Gave me my senior discount

Thank you for the feedback, enjoy your new hot water tank for many years to come!

Davey in St. Albert
Davey in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Hot water tank

Hot water tank went Sunday afternoon and Landon and Gavin replaced it within a few hours, great job guys we will definitley recommend you guys to everyone . Thank you

Hi Davey, we hope you are enjoying your new hot water tank, thank you for your feedback and referrals. Please Check out our referral program on our website to earn credits toward future plumbing or heating services when you refer us to your friends and family through the online platform. Thanks again for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating!

George Themelis in Edmonton
George Themelis in Edmonton

Todays 2 jobs

Brett was very costomer service savey he was very friendly with my dog who is very yappy and he needs to learn so thanks Brett very patient understanding and friendly answered all our questions and fixed our issue even tho the thermostat was not a common one and noone has seen it before ! landon was our second appointment today he was also very friendly patient and answered all our questions i definitely look forward to seeing both on our next call, I definitely will call Always Plumbing again this is the forth service we have had including a new furnace install and they always meet and exceed our expectations!

Hi George, this is valuable feedback for us and we thank you for that! I'm sure the guys loved working alongside your dog, we love pets they brighten up anyone's day! You are a great customer of us and we thank you again for using us for all of your home comfort needs.

jessie in Edmonton
jessie in Edmonton

furance maintenance

Techs came to our shop and changed the flame sensor. They also changed the flow of the fuel coming into the furnace to bslsncr the flow. Did a furnace tune up snf recommended a yearly tune up and cleaning.

Hi Jessie, thank you for the feedback and for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating. We look forward to working with you again whenever the need arises!

CC in Edmonton
CC in Edmonton

Boiler System

Had a technician come in to look at my home's boiler system. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Gave me honest advice and let me know the pros and cons of doing a service to the system. I would recommend Cal for any boiler concerns.

Hi! thank you for leaving feedback for us on your boiler service. Pleased to hear it was an informative experience for you, thanks for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

New Hot Water!

Our hot water tank being replaced was one of the most painless services I’ve had! I can’t believe we left it so long... many thanks to Brandon and his partner for the quick and clean service! Highly recommended.

Hi , we hope you are enjoying your new hot water tank, thank you for your feedback and referrals. Please Check out our referral program on our website to earn credits toward future plumbing or heating services when you refer us to your friends and family through the online platform. Thanks again for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating!

Happy Camper in Edmonton
Happy Camper in Edmonton

Furnace appointment

After being pretty disappointed with some other attempts to get someone in who I didn't think was unethical, I'm impressed with the quality people and service. Ian showed up within the timeframe given.
Thanks so much!

Hi there! We are glad that we made you One Happy Camper after your experience with Always Plumbing & Heating! Thank you

Happy Home Owners in Edmonton
Happy Home Owners in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Hot Water Tank

Installer was awesome. Extremely polite and efficient. The office staff need to get it together. They are all pleasant however I was contacted multiple times with appointment changes. Someone needs to get on top of this part of the business.

Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad your install went smoothly. We are looking into what happened with your appointment changes, we try to minimize this from happening as much as possible as we realize the inconvenience of this, but sometime there are unforeseen circumstances. Pls accept our sincere apologies regarding this.

JT
JT

Great service, very professional

Had a leaking drain pipe that was hidden behind my kitchen cabinets. Always Plumbing and Heating was out to fix it quickly, cut out the minimum amount of space to access the pipe and replace the leaking connection as well as a small section of pipe. When they were done they cleaned up as if they were never there. This is the second time we have used them and would definitely call them again.

Hi JT, thanks for the feedback, we are glad that we met your home repair expectations and we appreciate your repeat business, you're the best!

More about Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

WE Want To Be YOUR Plumber! ! ! Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd. will ensure you are a happy and satisfied customer. We don’t want to just come in and fix your immediate plumbing and heating needs. . . we want to be your plumber for life. We want to ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?