Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

#200 17633 114 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5S 2R9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Sandra in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I was very impressed with the efficient, professional service that I received. Kyle was very pleasant, and answered all my questions. I was happy that I called Always Plumbing and Heating!

Thank you for your business Sandra!

Shelly Cardinal in Carvel
1 review Carvel, AB

I just want to say a HUGE Thank You to the AMAZING team at Always Plumbing. You responded in such a timely manner to help an amazing family in the community! Thank you for ensuring a full replacement of pipes/plumbing to make their home safe for their children. I appreciate your commitment to fixing all of the problems vs a temporary repair. If you need an honest, local, family orientated company, I would highly recommend the whole team to support you!

Hi Shelly, thank you for your kind words, so glad to hear that we were able to help you out with your plumbing upgrades, thank you again for choosing us to conduct your repair work

Debbie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We bought our dishwasher through Lowes and Always Plumbing was used for the install. Incredible service!! We had a dishwasher installed previous to this and it took the plumber almost 3 hours!! Brad was our technician and he was amazing! We will definitely be using Brad and Always plumbing for our next plumbing needs!!

Thank you for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating for your dishwasher install, We hope you are enjoying the new appliance!

Cherie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Our furnace quit working at 10 pm and -30 c. We called another company and 10 hours later still no one showed up. So we called Always plumbing and Hleating and had a tech show up at the appointed time, they sent a text picture of the technician to guarantee it's their employee and not some stranger at your door. Quinn diagnosed and repaired my furnace within 30 min. Thank you!

Teresa in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Christian came quickly, within about 90 minutes, when we called. Initial leak was stopped and follow-up apt made to replace tank. Replacement was done well, old tank will be removed next week so water is not drained through the house.
Great job.
Thank you!
Old tank just removed after some delay. Not a big deal as they had emergencies and we were away. Great service.

1 review St. Albert, AB

We came home Jan 1st from celebrating New Years out of town and found our house to be 7C inside! Called up always plumbing and they came within an hour and replaced to igniter to get us back up and running. Thanks for the great and friendly service.

Brian  in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I had then come and re-diagnose my problem. The previous company had changed my motor cut the harnesses and left it not working. Always had to come in and remove and put back my old motor that was replaced and was still working. Then found the Circuit board as the issue.

After paying for this service we could not afford the circuit board so will use electric heat until we can get the money together to get this fixed.

The previous company had hired a contractor that simply didn't know what he was doing in diagnostics. What was supposed to cost me $443 with the new motor and labor . now had cost $219 to fix the errors and a new circuit board and a new labor bill when the board gets here.

Ian the fellow working with Always heating was awesome.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Company responded to service request promptly. David arrived within time frame promised and fixed the problem quickly and checked for any other implications resulting from water flows. A job very well done.

Thank you for your feedback, thank you for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating !

velnia in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Brandon did an excellent job!!!! Very professional and upfront with the diagnosis, planning, implementation and cost. He seeks advice from his boss to guide him for the task that he is unsure. I think that is being responsible, assertive and willing to learn. I will highly recommend him.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating!

Ryan King in Edmonton
12 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace was acting bit strange. He immediately knew what to do. Was patient in explaining issue and fix.
Also, he walked us through their Diamond Club program and we signed up. A win/win for all.

Thanks for your feedback Ryan, we are so grateful to have you as part of our Diamond Club family!

More about Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

WE Want To Be YOUR Plumber! ! ! Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd. will ensure you are a happy and satisfied customer. We don’t want to just come in and fix your immediate plumbing and heating needs. . . we want to be your plumber for life. We want to ...