Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

#200 17633 114 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5S 2R9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Ryan King in Edmonton
12 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace was acting bit strange. He immediately knew what to do. Was patient in explaining issue and fix.
Also, he walked us through their Diamond Club program and we signed up. A win/win for all.

Thanks for your feedback Ryan, we are so grateful to have you as part of our Diamond Club family!

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

David came out to do an estimate 2 weeks prior. He answered ALL my questions and advised of a timely matter to install this hot water tank for us. The company was excellent in providing up to the date information on the arrival of the technician via text and email notifications. They actually have a tracking utility that you can see where he is and how long until the arrival window. David showed up on time, with all the necessary tools. David started with unhooking and removing the old hot water tank, upgrading the exhaust venting for the natural gas and then replacing the existing tank with a new hot water tank. Everything was done fast and efficiently within a couple of hours and I am very impressed with the work that was preformed! Thank you David and Always Plumbing and Heating!

Thank you for this thorough and helpful feedback! Pleased to hear that David met and exceeded your service expectations, enjoy the new hot water tank and all the hot bubble baths that follow over this winter and many more!

1 review Morinville, AB

Service technician is prompt or calls to alert if there is a delay. He takes the time to explain options, is tidy and provides explanations for the work done. I appreciate the timeliness, value for dollar and tidiness of the work done.

Thank you for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating as your plumbers and home comfort advisors, your feedback is much appreciated!

Kimberlee O in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

The service I received from Ian was a 5/5. I asked a lot of questions and asked him to show me what he was testing. He was very accommodating. He showed me how he cleaned the parts of the furnace. He gave me tips and changed out my batteries on my thermostat. He also removed his shoes and was respectful to me and my home. He was dressed professionally and neat. I am a loyal Always Plumbing customer if you look at my history. Part of the reason is the professionals you have. It was a pleasure having Ian service our furnace.

Kimberlee thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate your loyalty! You're the best!

Gabriel in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I called a bunch of plumbers and a bunch of companies always Plumbing and Heating showed up first not only that I had other companies come in and almost tried to charge me double the price these guys came out the most fairest price they did the job really fast saved me a bunch of money I would recommend to anybody thank you very much always Plumbing and Heating it's good to know that there are companies like yours out there that actually care and not try to rip people off me and my family really appreciate your services

Thanks Gabriel, you feedback is valuable and we appreciate you sharing!

Janet in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I contacted Always Plumbing based on the reviews I read online. The office staff were professional and friendly. They emailed and texted the service call confirmation to me and phoned when the technician was about 30 minutes away. The technician was easily recognizable as he was wearing a company uniform and presented himself professionally. The service work was completed efficiently and effectively. I would recommend this company.

Hi Janet, Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback for us. greatly appreciated! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with and would recommend our services , thank you again for your business!

1 review Edmonton, AB

I appreciated the service Kyle E. provided. He listened attentively and patiently while I described the issue. He thoroughly explained what he was doing while he was completing the repair. He was professional and very knowledgeable.

Hi, so good to hear! I am glad Kyle was able to tackle your repairs and thank you for your business!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Micheal was so professional and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. Beyond happy with the service and quality of work! Would highly recommend them. Definitely go with the membership, we saved an extra 15% on our job

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback for Michael. We are glad that you are happy with your new hot water tank and your diamond club membership! Thank you for choosing Always Plumbing to be your plumber!

surinder in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Brandon , Micheal and Gavin did a fantastic job at my house . They were very professional and efficient. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family for any future projects

Hi Surinder, Thanks for the feedback and for choosing Always Plumbing!

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

We recently moved to Sherwood Park and we needed to get our gas bbq hooked up. Kyle from Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd was on time, friendly and went out of his way to get the attachment we needed to hook up our bbq. Great service. We highly recommend.

Awesome! Enjoy what we have left of BBQ season this year, and many more years to come! Thank you for the feedback!

More about Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

WE Want To Be YOUR Plumber! ! ! Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd. will ensure you are a happy and satisfied customer. We don’t want to just come in and fix your immediate plumbing and heating needs. . . we want to be your plumber for life. We want to ...