I hired always plumbing to replace my old HWH and furnace. I decided to use them not because they were cheap, they were in the middle of all my quotes, but because the estimator had the best ideas for install. That's where my issues started...
1. The installed the wrong HWH. I wanted a 96% efficient enviro-sense, they put in a Bradford white. They had to come back and install the one I requested.
2. The pipes on the HWH were mixed up, causing them to freeze off. They rectified this issue.
3. The pipes weren't supported fully. They came and added strapping.
4. I wanted to keep my electronic air filter on my furnace and stated that to the estimator but unfortunately there was a miscommunication. They have recognised their mistake and have replaced the filter.
5. One of my furnace exhaust pipes was leaking condensate in my basement. They came and fixed the leak and checked for other leaks.
Update: Always plumbing has addressed my issues. We have come to agreement and the bill has been settled. I appreciate their accountability. My furnace and HWH are working great.