Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Christina Gier from Edmonton
Christina Gier from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Plumbing

Checked the working order of the back flow valve in basement. Courteous, proficient and helpful.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Tyler is great.

Had a full bathroom roughed in and finished over three different visits. Although their office process could use a lot of help, Tyler has a technician was exceptional. He even made great friends with our dog.

Vicky121
Vicky121
1 review Edmonton, AB

Efficient, friendly, professional

Brandon came to our home today to provide a quote. He was friendly, efficient and professional. He definitely knew what he was talking about and was able to answer all my questions

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

furnace assessment

Just before the technician's arrival, I was feeling anxious about what he would tell me, as my furnace stopped working in the middle of the night and I had not had it serviced for several years. However, Steve put me at ease as he checked out the furnace and mentioned the various things that could possibly be wrong. He got the furnace working ultimately though he told me that it was showing wear and tear and discussed options going forward. I was thoroughly impressed with his knowledge and now, I must say, I have much confidence in this company

4 reviews St. Albert, AB

boiler out at midnight

Prince came at midnight and got our boiler restarted; it was a loose wire that apparently had been knocked off from work we had done earlier in the day. I had to phone several times before I talked to anyone, despite Always advertising they are available 24 hours. I was a little disappointed with that, but Prince did a great job even tho he was not familiar with boilers. There was no charge for the service.

Lorraine
Lorraine

Replacement of kitchen faucet

We purchased faucet ahead for 454. and a plumber came to install. Very efficient and explained problem we had with old faucet before installing new. Happy with the work completed.

Joyce E. in Edmonton
Joyce E. in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace check up and maintenance.

Robert did an excellent job. He is very thorough and meticulous as well as very personable. Everything was checked house furnace as well as garage furnace. As well pictures were provided to facilitate a good understanding of the condition of the furnace.

Darryn from Edmonton
Darryn from Edmonton
24 reviews Edmonton, AB

Nathan fixed everything quick and professionally

We needed new house bibs and other hot water tank plumbing work done. Nathan did it very quickly and even sent pictures and a video. Highly recommended and would definitely use them again

Daja in Edmonton
Daja in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Quote for a HWT plus washer hook up.

Absolutely worst service ever! After 2 month still haven't recieved a quote I paid for!! Person was late pass his waiting time. So they said i have to pay half of his fee. After my complaint, I got a 3 quotes for thing i haven't ask for, but wairing for right quote!

4 reviews St. Albert, AB

old system, strange wiring

We have a boiler system, about 20 years old. The garage heat failed, it took John quite a few trips up and down to figure out the wiring, but he got it done. We needed a couple new parts and he recommended glycol be put in the lines (as several others have) We finally did it. Happy with the outcome.

More about Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

WE Want To Be YOUR Plumber! ! ! Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd. will ensure you are a happy and satisfied customer. We don’t want to just come in and fix your immediate plumbing and heating needs. . . we want to be your plumber for life. We want to ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?