Cabinet Outlet Depot

Reviews for Cabinet Outlet Depot

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Additional Kitchen Cabinets

After visiting a variety of kitchen cabinet stores, we settled on "Shaun". We gave him the measurements of the blank wall in our kitchen and told him we needed additional cupboards. He was most informative in helping my wife and I to design kitchen cabinets - with slide out drawers, space for garbage/recycle bin, hardware that would match our existing handles, etc. We were most impressed with his suggestions - professionalism, and the cost was in our budget and better than his competitors. We had a minor problem which involved the measurements we had given Shaun...our fault.. however the installer came - surveyed the situation, made a small adjustment, and Installation was a breeze. Nice to know that Shaun employs knowledgeable people. Family and friends were very impressed with our new kitchen. Our many thanks Shaun.

Shaun enjoyed working with you as well. He is such a great asset to our team. He not only does a great job designing, he truly cares and does everything to ensure that the job goes well. His clients start with being customers and are friends when the job is finished. Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.

Saldanhas in Mississauga
Saldanhas in Mississauga

Kitchen Cabinets and Counter Top

A professionally run, customer focused, service oriented organization. Shaun took the time and effort to understand that my requirement was an additional set of cabinets and counter top to fill a vacant space in my kitchen. To this end he ensured the new cabinets and counter were closely measured, matched in colour and design to complement the existing ones and ready for delivery within specified time. He went the extra mile.

It was a pleasure working with you. I am very glad your project turned out so well.

kehlermom in Mississauga
kehlermom in Mississauga

designing my dream walk in closet

The service and level of professionalism I received at Cabinet Outlet Depot was wonderful. Ana Maria was always quick to get back to me, professional, accurate and competitive. In fact, I shopped around and their price can't be beat! I would recommend Cabinet Outlet Depot to anyone who asks!
Signed, a very happy mom

It was a pleasure working with you as well. Thank you for posting on Home Stars.

Guy in Toronto
Guy in Toronto

Kitchen cabinets and wall units in living room

We have used Shawn at Cabinet Outlet Depot twice now and been very happy with the service and price. Shawn is great to deal with and has been able to fix problems quickly and accommodate last our last minute changes to delivery. The product is good quality and pricing very good compared to other quotes we got. We will use them again for any future reno we undertake.

Thank you for your great review and taking the time to send it to Homestars. It was a pleasure working with you on your projects

annabel arnison from Newmarket
annabel arnison from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

kitchen cabinets

I found this company helpful and had no problems with the installation. The service and price point were exactly what I was looking for .I now have the kitchen I was always hoping for.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure doing business with you

Carol Thomas from Mississauga
Carol Thomas from Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation.

Cabinet Outlet Depot was the best decision we made for our new condo renovation. Shaun took us 'under his wing' and made many outstanding suggestions re placement, new concepts, etc. Our cabinets were delivered on time, and installed perfectly. Shaun's suggestions have turned out to be invaluable, as we have a galley kitchen and small dinette. He even designed a 'coffee corner' for us for the dinette which is phenomenal, and right up to date with the latest in kitchen trends. I would not hesitate to recommend this organization and Shaun to anyone of any budget. In fact, if folks don't at least go in and get a design they deserve to pay outlandish prices for an inferior product. Cabinet Outlet Depot are THE BEST !!!!

Thank you for your great review. It was fun designing your kitchen and you were an awesome client. Working with people like you makes my job fun

Brian Payne from Mississauga
Brian Payne from Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

Townhouse is 35 years old total gut of kitchen met Cabinet Outlet at home show then went to showroom meet with Shaun told him our ideas and what we wanted. Shaun came up with a great design with his help picked out style and hardware we had more drawers then I think most kitchens soft close doors all over. Ordered the cabinets they came on time which was great because I had other trades coming into the kitchen to do their work. The quality is outstanding the price was what we had budgeted for. Our kitchen is very functional and we have had rave reviews from everyone. Shaun also put us in touch with other people to make it easier the tile company and an installer. Very helpful. Barb and I could not be happier with our great kitchen.

Thank you so much for your great review. It is a pleasure working with clients like you. I always do my best and it is so nice when the end results are so good.

Sonia from Mississauga
Sonia from Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

Shaun at COD is the best! He designed our kitchen to be functional and beautiful. He knows how to take proper measurements and ordered the cabinets perfectly. Shaun suggested the best countertops and backsplash to suit our family needs. He also recommended a reliable and affordable installer.

Shaun definitely knows kitchens and bathrooms and I would not hesitate to recommend him to all.

Thank you for your great review. I enjoyed working with you. You were a wonderful client....designing your kitchen was a team effort. Great Job!!!

More about Cabinet Outlet Depot

Realizing that everybody couldn't afford a full service store such as their sister company Classic Kitchen Designs, we opened Cabinet Outlet Depot. COD has cabinets in stock for your immediate needs. For the client that can wait we can offer a complete cabinetry line. Please visit our website at www. ...