Ferma Contracting Company

Debbie
Debbie
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Painting - family room reno

Fred did an excellent job painting the coffered ceiling, walls and trim in our family room. He even worked over the weekend to keep our renovation on schedule. He is professional, friendly and takes pride in his work - I highly recommend Ferma Contracting.

Ania
Ania

Paint

Professional, clean, detail oriented, on time, helpful, excellent at his job! We are extremely happy with Ferma’s work. Thank you!!!! We are calling to book you and your team for spring 2019

Sam
Sam

Bedrooms

Excellent work done by Fred. Final project looks great. Great service provided by him.
Fare price , reliable and very professional at what he does.
Very happy with the job he did.

ksormaz04
ksormaz04

Painting 2bedrooms.

I had two bedrooms that needed painting. My two busy boys had been very hard on these rooms over the years . There were holes, chips in the plaster and some very dark colours to be covered.
Fred did a great job and the rooms are pristine. They are a lovely light grey and look like new construction.
The painter was quiet, non intrusive and efficient.
I will definitely use this service again and recommend it to others.

Thank you, I am glad you are happy with the end result and it was a pleasure to work for you.

Eric
Eric

Excellent work

Fred is a true professional. His work was excellent, he was extremely neat and very respectful. He painted the entire interior of our house and we couldn't be happier. I fully recommend Fred.

Joe
Joe
1 review Hamilton, ON

Stained staircase and painted basement.

The work was done with the utmost professionalism and quality. He was always punctual and was extremely neat. Also, very polite. It is obvious he takes pride in his work. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him to family and friends.

Gina in Hamilton
Gina in Hamilton

Painting

Fred was amazing! I called him on Monday, he came by for a quote later that day. He came on Wed at the time he said he would and finished that same day. This is the first time I have had someone that did what they said they were going to do. He didn't even take a break, which I encouraged....
The job was fantastic. I will DEFINITELY use him again and will always refer him to everybody!
Thanks Fred!!!!!

Thank you Gina it was a pleasure serving you and making you happy with the work I have done

marcus.moore
marcus.moore
1 review Hamilton, ON

Paint and trim painting and touch-ups.

Great work ethic and attention to detail. Ver communicative and responds well to feedback. We'll definitely have him back when we have other jobs.

info
info
1 review Hamilton, ON

Painted ceilings walls doors and all the trim

Ferma Contracting came in and painted all my ceilings walls doors and trim
Overall they are very clean and take pride in their work I already recommended him to other people job well done

Brian
Brian

Residential painting

Ferma Contracting Company
289 339 1078
Hamilton
L9C 7H4

Fred is a professional. He is careful and clean. Project looks top notch. A job well done.

More about Ferma Contracting Company

Ferma Contracting Company provides professional painting and services to residential, commercial businesses and clients. We have 2 decades and painting experience and knowledge ensure that our customers are always delighted. We can provide excellent customer references.

Services offered: Interior Painting - Exterior Painting - Residential Painting - Painting - Painters - Commercial Painting - Decks - Fences - Staining - Stucco Painting - Laquer - Spraying - Drywall Repair - Drywall - Power Washing - Trim Installation

Area Services: Oakville - Burlington- Hamilton- Stoney Creek. We carry full WCB coverage and a 2 year written guarantee on our work.
Ferma painting will guarantee your satisfaction at every stage of the painting process. We can work with your designers to assist in selecting painter colors and designs.

Contact us today for your free estimate and painting advice.