Siding

Wormwrangler
Wormwrangler
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Siding estimate

I had a very similar experience when I called this company about a siding project. I asked if they did aluminum or steel siding and the woman on the phone said no and continued to say “nobody does this type of siding and why would you want to choose this material.” For the record, the are many companies that do install aluminum or steel siding and one of them will be getting my business.

Eva in Hamilton
Eva in Hamilton

Siding quote

Just phoned this company for a quote and can't believe how rude the lady on the phone was. She said that they wouldn't give us a quote because a manufacturing company is providing the material for us due to warranty issue. I said that it is a shame they are loosing a business because of that on a large house, she just hang up on me.
Would not recommend this company. They actually might do a good work but I would not know as the office employee would put me off using this company in future.

Eva your a terrible liar
I was not rude to you
I didn't tell you want you wanted to hear.
We don't install anything provided by any home owner.
That is our right
But good luck with that
Unbelievable.

Dan in Hamilton
Dan in Hamilton

Eavestrough

Hamilton
L9K 1T2

Thought the price was good but should not have picked the lowest price. They were fast! Also not good. Had a problem and called the office, the woman is extremely rude and I'm a widow and feel reluctant to call again. I have more issues with water backing up, freezing and water going inside as well as water flowing over the top of the gutters when it's freezing . My suggestion is not to go with them.

Dan
I was not rude to you
I told you that there is nothing we can do on build up of snow and ice on anyone's eavestroughs this time of year
YOUR not the only one having these issues a lot of homeowners are having these same issues
I also told you that we are happy to come around in the spring to address any issues when its warmer and safe for our man to work om your home
YOUR upset because you wanted someone to come there now
I told you
everything is frozen right now and theres a lot of snow it's an unsafe time to put our man out there
We asked you to call us back in the spring and we would sppreciate that you carry through on that
We did the installation and you are under warranty
When we don't do as people would like I'm interpreted as being rude
Again we are limited with what we can do this time of year due to weather conditions and no we will not expose any of our emoyees to such unsafe conditions
I already had thid exact conversation with you
However we do warranty all of our work and once again ask that you call us in the spring so we can follow up with your concerns
kindest regards
Maria
MELOS SIDING INC

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Eaves trough soffit facia

We were pleased with the fast efficient service and a job well done. They had worked on a friend's house and we liked the work there as well. We would revoked them to anyone asking.

dretep in Hamilton
dretep in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

soffit panel replacement

Needed a few damaged/missing soffit panels on the ceiling of our porch replaced in a rush due to listing our home. They came quickly to give a free estimate and were able to squeeze in the repair work in the time we needed it completed. Took them a bit longer than expected as they were repairing shoddy work that was originally done but they got it done. They had to return to replace an additional panel the following day which they did for no extra cost. I did find a few small metal scraps that I found and had to remove before anyone stepped on them but overall quite pleased with the work.

StoneyKweek in Stoney Creek
StoneyKweek in Stoney Creek
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

New siding from Melo's

I had my Siding replaced by these guys last summer. So far the job has held up great and the siding looks amazing. The job was done quickly, efficiently and clean. I will be calling them back in the future to replace my eaves troughs, soffit and fascia. Great company!

Robert Lamond from Hamilton
Robert Lamond from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

eaves trough and downspout replaced

My eaves trough and downspouts were the original to my house and were badly plugged and leaking . I called three companies for a quote . There was something about Melos , there was no hard sell , he gave me a very reasonable price and said he could do it in a couple of weeks .

I called him back that night to tell him I was going with his quote and they gave me a date for two weeks time . A few days later they called and said they could do my job in a few days if it was ok with me , I said to go ahead .

They showed up on time ,the father is in charge of this family run company and he was on the job to begin with to make sure everything was ok . The son did the job with the assistance of two workers ,and they worked very efficiently . No money was exchanged and no deposit required .A few days later I received an invoice from the company . All very professional . Absolutely no complaints , and I recommended them to my Daughter and she was pleased with them also .

Cathy from Hamilton
Cathy from Hamilton

Eaves, sofit and fascia

Melo's siding did a great job. The team doing the work was professional, courteous and efficient. The job was completed on time and for the amount quoted. I would recommend the company!

dodie stones from Hamilton
dodie stones from Hamilton

eavetroughs

Hamilton
L9K 1T2

Excellent family run company. Punctual, efficient, friendly, respectful. What Joe and his wife quoted was what we pd. Everything looks and works great. I would recommend them to everyone. In fact my brother may be calling them soon. I wouldn't hesitate to have them back again to do further work that we will have to do in the future. Excellent work, excellent family and staff. Oh and they were so efficient that they had the work done, cleaned up in no time, while not compromising their workmanship.

Chris in Hamilton
Chris in Hamilton
4 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Siding and eaves trough

Showed up right on time for the estimate.. The final price was exactly as quoted. The job was completed on time. The crew was polite and respected our home and property. Would recommend them to anyone. Family owned and operated business.

More about Melo's Siding Inc

For over 13 years Melo’s Siding Inc. has been serving Hamilton and the surrounding area by providing quality siding, windows and exterior home products. Melo’s Siding Inc. are residential specialists that are fully licensed, insured and bonded.

We value our reputation built on trust by using top quality products and doing our best workmanship. Our reputation has been earned with a Better Business Bureau A+ rating. We are members of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).

The owner got his start in the business repairing gutters on a part time basis. Because of his hard work, the requests for his services grew until he decided to move into the business full time. The reputation for hard work and quality workmanship and products is still present in the family owned business today.

Call us to schedule your free consultation with a knowledgeable Melo’s representative and get your free estimate.