Ubdegrove Plumbing & Heating Ltd

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Kingston  >  Ubdegrove Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Review for Ubdegrove Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

plumbing & gas

i have been working with this company for about 6 yrs. both at my company and my home. personally like the folks very much . on all but one of my plumbing needs over the years, on the last repair call, the fellow was working very hard to remove a disruption in our drain pipe from kitchen sink. he tried many ways to solve issue, but he impulsively cut into the drain pipe before i was able to find a garbage pail to catch the effluent, there was a window air conditioner and a table with many items ruined. on this instance I called the company to complain about the fellow that they had sent..damaging etc. I was not satisfied by their responce. Yes the fellow worked very hard an did fix our problem. during the service call, I was told the diameter of the pipe run from sink was too small, I had at the time asked the guy to quote repairing replacing the drain pipes (plural) and quote out supplying and installing two, toilets. well suffice it to say, the fellow did not send a quote, I had requested. Everyone has an odd accident or made a wrong move , like this fellow had, and he was totally defended, rather than saying were sorry and thy would caution their fellow about cutting into the plumbing without waiting or advising me the way he intended to do, so at least I could get a bin and remove our belongings from under the pipe cut.. would I refer them ,Yes and I have., they preformed magnificently on all but one of the plumbing /gas requirements at my business as well as my home.