White Water Softener Services Ltd

Reviews for White Water Softener Services Ltd

Mohamed in North York
Mohamed in North York

Kenmore ultrasoft 400 diagnostic and maintenance

I was referred to this company and Bob by Sears. in my honest opinion, Bob was very polite, friendly and professional, taking the time to explain the inner workings of my water softener and the issues...and the remedial action that is required along with cost. His charges were very reasonable. what I like about Bob is that he is not just into fixing and leaving...but also requested that I could call him any time if there were any recurring issues. He has sure won a new customer and I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you Bob:-)

Mohamed

Kat from Newmarket
Kat from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

water softener

Our water softener was leaking. Bob arrived on time for the appointment and was friendly and knowledgeable. He told us what the problem was and our options. He replaced our cracked tank and explained everything to us. All was done in a timely fashion and at a reasonable cost. Would highly recommend to anyone that has water softener issues.

Neil
Neil
1 review King City, ON

Water Softener Repair

Bob came to our home on time for our appointment. He was cheerful, neat and organized. Was able to diagnose the problem immediately and effected the repair. Other companies might have tried to sell us a new machine since ours is 25 years old, but Bob told us there was absolutely no reason to have to replace our existing machine. He also took the time to give me some hints as to how to properly operate the machine for optimum performance. I thought the repair cost to be reasonable. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone who requires Bob's services.

Jason in Newmarket
Jason in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Excellent Service!!!

Their timely and outstanding service is THE BEST service that we have experienced in this industry for the last ten years, period.
We are very impressed and much appreciate it, and just wanted to recognize their expertise for fixing our Culligan water softener at their first visit and even on short notice.
They have earned our business. We will call them again for our next service.

Ozzy in Newmarket
Ozzy in Newmarket

Water Softener Installed

These guys have been in the business for about 25 years.
They really know their stuff. Quick and easy install.
A little mix-up about the style of softener, but no big deal.
The only negatives for me are their website (doesn't work well for my Mac) and their showroom (in a private residence).
But like I said, no big deal.
Overall a very good experience.

Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Newmarket?