Fast Eddie Appliances

Jennifer from Hamilton
Jennifer from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Service

EXTREMELY unhappy with "service". Came in a week ago & "fixed" issue - issue returns in 2 days & he comes back saying clog had "moved" so I'm charged twice. I call foul!!!
The "repair" wasn't even a week old - clearly you didnt fix anything & are now back demanding more money. I would NOT recommend NOR use this company EVER AGAIN.
VERY POOR BUSINESS ETHICS - BE WARNED!!!!!

Refined Renovations Oakville
Refined Renovations Oakville
1 review Burlington, ON

Fridge Repair

When our refridgerator broke we asked friends for a recomendation for an appliance repairman... they said "Fast Eddies" - the technician quickly determined the source of the problem and also pointed out that at the age of our appliance the problems that we might have in the future... he was very polite and the bill was good. Fast - Polite - Reasonable Rates - Forward Thinking - Thanks...

Jennifer Quinn from Burlington
Jennifer Quinn from Burlington

Repair of washing machine

We contacted Fast Eddie as directed under our warranty for our washing machine. Not only did a rep contact us the same day, they were out to our home the next day and were extremely helpful. The serviceman told us exactly what the problem was and gave us helpful hints on maintenance. Thank you Fast Eddie!

Steve Donnelly in Burlington
Steve Donnelly in Burlington

washing machine repair

Service man arrived at the exact time scheduled and gave a very descriptive of what the issues were and the various options that were available to us. Completed the work quickly and did a throughol clean up.

Russ in Burlington
Russ in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

stove serviced

Last summer I was getting my mother's house ready to sell as she was now in a nursing home. After cleaning and clearing out everything the new buyers found that one of the burners on the stove didn't work. Frustrated and exasperated I went to fast Eddies as he is only a few blocks from the house and I have bought a dryer from him years before. They got me the replacement part asap and the sale of the house went through.
(The new owners gutted the kitchen anyways)

Thanks Eddie

Andy in Burlington
Andy in Burlington
6 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

needed parts for a friend's dryer

a friend of mine had a dryer that broke a belt on the day he sold his house.
So there was a panic because the appliances had to work for the closing to be clean.

Fast Eddies had the part and went out of their way to be in their location when i picked it up.

They were very helpful with advice on how to install it correctly

chantale robertson in Waterdown
chantale robertson in Waterdown
4 reviews Beamsville, ON

Fixed a fridge

These guys helped me out in a pinch when my fridge went on the fritz...right at the end of the day on a Friday, they came out when they could have said no....quickly and precisely he fixed up our fridge...thanks so much...

grant in Burlington
grant in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

dishwasher was leaking and the stove.

he was reliable, was on time, he didn't try to sell us something that we didn't need. he was honest about what he could fix or what we should buy new. if i ever have an issue again i will contact him.

Craig-Waterdown
Craig-Waterdown
1 review Beamsville, ON

Appliance repair

They responded to my call in double quick time compared to others. The repairman diagnosed the problem with the fridge very quickly and repaired it right then and there. The cost was very reasonable and the advice and guarantee for future use of the fridge were much appreciated. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Beatrice Lawson in Oakville
Beatrice Lawson in Oakville

Fridge repair call

Service person communicated in grunts; could not diagnose problem and when prompted finally said it's probably a system problem. Again when prompted agreed it's best to buy a new fridge. (The one we called for was a 6 year old GE Profile). Charged $100 for the visit. Left fridge in the middle of the kitchen. What a waste of money! Avoid calling this company.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Burlington?