Fast Eddie Appliances

Reviews for Fast Eddie Appliances

stats100 in Burlington
stats100 in Burlington

Oven repair

Went above and beyond to find a part to repair oven that was otherwise going to be too expensive to fix. Saved our Christmas dinner. Really impressed and totally happy with the service.

Ronnie in Burlington
Ronnie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Bernie, from Fast Eddie's looked at my washer that topped spinning. He was very knowledgeable , professional n FAST. He determined the prob n said I'd be wasting my money to have him fix it n better off to buy a new washer. It only cost me the house call n now I know for sure which direction to take, along with all the helpful advice he left me with. I HIGHLY recommend this company as they are HONEST n PROFESSIONAL!! Thank ya Bernie n Fast Eddie

Ed from Oakville
Ed from Oakville

Washer and Dryer Install

I decided to have a professional install my new washer and dryer and did not hesitate to hire Fast Eddie for the job. I used them for major appliance repair in the past and was satisfied with results and price. The service man arrived within the promised time frame and was friendly and very competent. He brought my dryer vent up to code during the install as well. It took about 45 minutes to hook everything up including testing the equipment. The price was cheaper then the stores installation service. Now if I ever need a warranty claim no one can say I didn't perform the install correctly. I have proof it was done by a licensed service. I recommend Fast Eddie without hesitation.

j.otoole in Hamilton
j.otoole in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dryer repair

I want to thank you for such fast service. We arrived home from vacation to find our dryer not working, we called the following morning and had the service man arrive that same day. He found the belt broken, replaced it and I was able to finish my laundry that afternoon. The service man was friendly and fast and the cost was very fair. Thank you!!!

bill from Burlington
bill from Burlington

refrigerator repair

Was given time and service man was on time.He repaired what he thought might be problem but did say it might be another issue It was and upon advising them, they returned and it was fixed.
Great service

kevin from Burlington
kevin from Burlington

refridgerator

Paid owner of company(Ed) 100$ to determine why ice maker didn't work .He looked at fridge and recommended 600$ in repairs!!!!After researching online I turned temp.on freezer down a couple of degrees and ice maker works perfectly!!!! Will never use or recommend this company again!

James Wilson from Oakville
James Wilson from Oakville

Various appliances

Have used Fast Eddie several times in the past. Just booked an appointment this morning for an electric range and dryer repair. Things get fixed. Service is good. Prices seem fair. Works for me.

Allan from Burlington
Allan from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

fridge repair

Called Fast Eddie for a fridge repair and the only thing fast was the outrages bill for something that they could not repair ,,complete waste of time and money their attitude was free!

Lan from Burlington
Lan from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

replace spare part for dryer

Extremely unhappy with the service. Ed charged us $333 for replacing a spare part in our dryer without asking us for approval or alternative solution. And when I caught him wearing shoes running up and down in our million dollar house on a snowing day, he didn't feel apologetic and kept telling me his shoes are CLEAN. The laundry room was in a mass after he left.

Jennifer Scott from Burlington
Jennifer Scott from Burlington

Service

WORST company out there!! False repairs & return to fix, then charge you twice. EXTREMELY RUDE! I wouldn't recommend them to a someone I hated. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE, RUDE AND COMPLETE FLIM-FLAM ARTISTS!

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Burlington?