Maria Tomas

Reviews for Maria Tomas

Cowtown homeowner
Cowtown homeowner

Farrow and Ball paint

I wanted to buy Farrow and Ball paint for their specific colours and quality. The only store that carries this paint that I know of in Calgary is Maria Tomas. I received very good customer service from Barb and she helped me pick out the right colours for my project. They had to order the paint but it came quickly and I was notified immediately that it was in. The store has alot of other nice furniture and accessories and I will be going back when I need new furniture to have a better look. Overall great service and quality products

Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant
11 reviews CALGARY, AB

table

Hi, They sold me a table. They did not over sell me. They heard what I wanted a provided examples. Thank you for the great service.I like the location with good parking.

Gaitaine Watson in Calgary
Gaitaine Watson in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

wallcovering

The selection of wallpaper was incredible. The price was more than at other stores but well worth the quality. The staff were so knowledgable and made recommendations based on solid design experience that made us feel the money was well spent. The contractor they recommended to hang the paper in our house was professional and completed the job on time. Watching him try to match the patterns on our walls made us glad we took the Maria Tomas' staff recommendation to hire the contractor.

More about Maria Tomas

There is little you won’t find at Maria Tomas. Its Calgary’s destination for everything from Farrow and Ball paint, Sarah Richardson designed furniture, beautiful fabrics and custom design, lighting, wall paper, window coverings and lots and lots of accessories. They also have a designer on staff to help you pull ...