Matheson Windows & Doors (2006) Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
10 Akerley Boulevard Dartmouth NS
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Dartmouth  >  Matheson Windows & Doors (2006) Ltd

Reviews for Matheson Windows & Doors (2006) Ltd

Donald Howard from Dartmouth
Donald Howard from Dartmouth
0 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Replacement Windows

Have used these guys on two occasions for 5 windows each time. Got exactly what I wanted... No pushy sales people trying to upsell . Quick turn around, quality install and they cleaned up afterwards :-) I have recommended them + plan to use them again.

Ray from Dartmouth
Ray from Dartmouth
0 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Window Installation

I had contacted Matheson to get several quotes for windows. The came out and I received fair quotes and confirmed installation. The were professional and quick. The seemed to really know what they are doing. I was impressed with their work that I have had a few windows done by them. They are very accomodating with your schedule I found as well. Good work!

Bev from Middle Sackville
Bev from Middle Sackville
1 review Lower Sackville, NS

doors

This company was prompt in replying to my request. The quote was reasonable and workmanship was excellent. I would not hestitate to recommend this company to my friends and family.