First Class Windows, Doors & Siding

Reviews for First Class Windows, Doors & Siding

D'vorah Elias in London
D'vorah Elias in London
1 review London, ON

Very happy with my service and my new windows!

Most of my windows were very old but a few were only about 10 years old. I purchased windows from First Class Windows and Doors because I wanted to take advantage of the Green ON rebate program. The windows were installed just under the deadline so I am still waiting to receive my rebate cheque but I have confidence that it will arrive in a few weeks. There were a few glitches with the installation but Victor was very responsive and things have been taken care of. I'm happy with my purchase. Mike, the window installer was great! Thank you, Victor and Mike for a great experience.

Thank you D'Vorah for your review.

Nick Gurr, London in London
Nick Gurr, London in London

First class is the " Genuine Real Deal " contractor without doubt

In the spring of this year I decided to completely renovate our home. Both the exterior upgrades and interior make over was planned. When I needed to shop for a window company I asked my neighbour a professional digital field installer with the big phone outfit. He had heard many good things about " First class windows, Doors and siding ". Knowing full well in advance so many large firms use high pressure sales tactics and then sub contract the jobs out to the lowest bidder I was very careful. Most of them in the market place are not even located anywhere in my region. Good luck getting service from them. I met with Victor the owner of First Class and liked him right away. He is very amiable and honest. He keeps his business small deliberately to provide the best customer service possible. I was impressed, but never the less I still contacted his suppliers, the product manufacturers, and then some others to investigate his business practises and him out . Everyone of them gave Victor an excellent rating. That is almost unheard of these days in my experience. Especially in any facet of the home reno business with reasonable very competitive pricing as an added benefit. Yes, Victor does answer his phone and always returns calls. His installer is very professional and has years of experience and expertise in his trade. Most of it at First class. When an employee in that occupation stays years with one boss I am impressed. Immediately after my whole home window contract was completed I decided to use First Class as my agent for a new electric garage door, window shutters, storm doors and a very nice new porch railing. He only uses very good quality product, and at a price that is very fair. I am old enough to remember the old days when others were just like him. Those days are mostly long gone, but First Class Windows and Doors are well worth a call. They have my 5 star rating and respect that was earned. True gentlemen with a top notch service we would call again without hesitation. If you prefer to use those other gimmicky Schlock outfits be my guest. Just don't complain later on here because you made a poor choice in judgement. First Class really do live up to their name. Good people that care.

Thank you Nick for a great review!

Susan in London
Susan in London

Window and Door Replacement

19 windows were replaced and front door, repairs to an existing door. Excellent service from start to finish by Victor and his installer Mike. I would definitely recommend this company. Also great prices and amazing products.

Thanks for the great review!

Beckie and Rick Pruder  in Komoka
Beckie and Rick Pruder in Komoka
1 review Komoka, ON

Replacement of 7 windows

We are very pleased with our new windows (7) ....Victor from First Class Windows, Doors and Siding provided awesome service. The windows were installed on time, professionally and the crew did a lovely job with clean up after . we will enjoy the windows for years to come with energy savings . Thanks so much!

Thank you for the great review and enjoy your new windows!

Laurel and Mike  in
Laurel and Mike in
1 review Komoka, ON

Doors and windows

This is our second time using First Class Windows and Doors. We had our front and back doors changed and three windows. As we were very pleased with their work and products the first time, we contacted them again and are so very pleased with the final product. We highly recommend First Class Windows and Doors to anyone who is looking to have this work done on their home. Continue the good work!!!
Laurel and Mike

William in
William in
1 review Mount Brydges, ON

First Class Windows is First Class all the way!

Our old house needed new windows badly. We got six quotes and found that First Class Windows, Doors & Siding was the most professional and non-pressure sales company we dealt with during our selection process. Quality of windows/installation and price combination could not be beat! Installers were great! We have recommended First Class Windows to many of our friends and family. Do yourself a favor and make sure that you get First Class Windows an opportunity to quote your window and door project.

Alen in Stoney Creek
Alen in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Replacement of 17 windows

We are very pleased with the replacement of all the windows in our house. It took a while to pick a company that would perform this job and we are glad that we picked First Class Windows and Doors. We received 7 quotes in total and decided to go with them. The price was very competitive and Victor was very helpful and patient from the beginning. He answered all our questions and concerns and helped us pick the right product. Once the windows arrived, the installation process went smooth and with no hickups. Every single window was properly leveled, shimmed and foamed. Great care was taken with the new trim and the cleanup
left our house spotless. We love our new windows and received many compliments on how they improved the look of our house. We highly recommend this company and would use them again.

Jeff and Angie in Sarnia
Jeff and Angie in Sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

3 new doors

We were told 6 to 8 weeks to get new doors installed that took 13 or 14 weeks and still are not installed properly. We had to contact Victor (owner) for everything as he did not contact us to say was going to be late. We ordered 3 doors from this company and there were defects in all three doors to start with. 2 Dorplex Doors and 1 Vinylbuilt door. No drop cloths used and cleanup was very poor. While the one and only installer was removing trim from Patio door it came crashing into living room. Caulking job on that door was not very good as he still has to come back and fix. Our side door came and window was installed crooked in it so have to wait over a month for a technician to come from manufacturer. It does not close properly so they need to come and remount door apparently. We also told them to install so if we wanted a screen door later. This was finally done second time around. When side door was installed first time a sharp piece of metal was left sticking straight out right beside a doorbell. It was eventually fixed. Now the front door has which looks like part of the seal from glass hanging from trim

I understand the frustration that has occurred however some clarification is necessary. Customer was first visited at home for a quote weekend of Jan 9th and subsequently a contract was written on Jan 20th. Doors were ordered after contract was signed and doors were installed starting April 3rd. This is a time frame of approx. 10 weeks, not 13 to 14 weeks as claimed. Yes we have come back to fix some issues but initial delivery/install time was approx.10 weeks. With regards to certain door quality issues these are due to the manufacturer and not the fault of our installer/company. The entry door manufacturer (Dorplex) was contacted the same day that the 'crooked' screen glass frame (approx. 3/16" difference from left to right) was pointed out by customer and Dorplex arranged to have a factory service technician visit the customer in May to resolve issue. I understand customer expects warranty service to be done quicker but we cannot control or schedule Dorplex warranty service. The patio door came from the factory with the secondary security lock misaligned. The installer fixed the problem during initial install. The front door was missing the brickmold from the factory to accommodate a screen door in the future and was shipped with a 6 inch sill plate when an 8 inch sill plate was ordered. The installer attached brickmold to the front door frame a little over a week later at the same time when the 8" sill plate extension was installed the day after we received the sill extension from Dorplex. Our installer knew he would need to uninstall the door to replace the sill extension with a new 8" plate, so he did not finish the exterior/interior trim when the door was originally installed. The customer was unhappy about the look of the unfinished door trimming but it was explained to the customer that it did not make sense to finish trimming and rip it off a week later to fix the sill. In addition the front door glass frame has some gasket seal/trim showing along the edge (again a manufacture issue) and when advised by customer about a week later I contacted Dorplex immediately to add that corrective issue to their scheduled visit with the customer in May. Yes there were some valid remarks regarding using a drop cloth and pieces of trim fell during the removal of the patio door (which can happen during an installation). The customer was also given a $300.00 discount from their invoice after asking for a discount for their troubles.

Chuck from Lucan
Chuck from Lucan
1 review Lucan, ON

Replacement Windows

After some manufacturing and installation headaches, the final product is excellent and we are very happy. A lot of the trim was damaged during the removal of the old windows but it was replaced free of charge.

More about First Class Windows, Doors & Siding

First Class Windows, Doors and Siding specializes in the sale and installation of residential replacement:

- Vinyl windows
- Garage Doors

- Fully insured
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- BBB A+ Accredited Business

We sell and install within the greater southwestern Ontario region which encompass the following major cities: London, St. Thomas, Woodstock, Tillsonburg, Sarnia, Chatham, Strathroy, Exeter and Grand Bend.