Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1295 Eglinton Avenue East, Unit 14 Mississauga ON L4W 3E6
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Mississauga  >  Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Reviews for Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

J. Hancock in North York
J. Hancock in North York

Customer service needs some work

I contacted Phantom screen to fix a screen door that had come off of the tracks. Vanessa was very pleasant on the phone but required that I send pictures of my issue before she would send someone out to fix the problem. She advised me she would send me an email to which I was to respond to with pictures. I waited 7 hours for the email. I then sent a request through their contact form on the website. At that point I got an email that stated “As we discussed earlier on the phone, we require pictures of your screens to more accurately determine what is needed to service your screen.” Poor customer service. I found someone else who could fix it.

New Screens

Replaced oversized phantom screens that were over 20 years old and ready for a refresh. Mike was professional, courteous, friendly and provided useful instruction regarding ongoing care and maintenance. Excellent product and service.

Jane in Mississauga
Jane in Mississauga

Installation

Mike C was the installer. He did a great job, was very personable, and was very helpful when giving the demonstration of the final product. He is an asset to your company.

1 review Kitchener, ON

extremely poor customer satisfaction

....from day one following the installation of our phantom screen door we have experienced nothing but frustration our screen is not tight on the bottom half of the door and continually jumps out of the bottom track...we are now asked to pay $99.00 for the service call if the technican decides if that's normal!!! *if that's normal pls. come and remove it thx geo

Poor Service

I reported a problem with my Phantom door on May 24. Was told of 2 week backlog; was told I would be called with a repair date. I followed up June 7. Scheduler was unavailable, but would call me.....I've heard nothing to date.

Kevin in San Francisco
Kevin in San Francisco
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Screen door installation

Mike Campbell did my installation yesterday. He did a great job of course; but mostly I was impressed with how friendly, happy and informative he was. I have experienced dozens of service people....he stood out among them all!

Ginny in Mississauga
Ginny in Mississauga

Service Man

My screen needed repair, as my dog had run into it. Mike Campbell was very polite, efficient and prompt in repairing the screen.

He did a wonderful job and I would recommend his services highly.

Thank you so much for this review, Ginny. We really appreciate your feedback and have share your comments with Mike. Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems are committed to the quality and service we provide to all of our customers. We’ve been screening Ontario since 1994!

Patrick O'LEary in Mississauga
Patrick O'LEary in Mississauga

Installation and service for Phantom Screen

Mike C. came by to service our phantom screen. He was very professional and timely. He did an expceptional job explaning to us how to look after the screen and take good care of it.
The screen itself is fabulous. Let's me enjoy the breeze without bugs getting in or my pets escapting. Thanks Mike

Thank you, Patrick, for this review. We have passed your kind comments along to Mike. We are so grateful for our employees, who set the benchmark for customer service in the retractable screening industry. Did you know that all of our installation staff have passed a criminal background check?

Screen Doors on Juliet Balcony

Mike was great! The end product was even better than I thought it was going to be. The installation was quick and easy. Would highly recommend this product - and Mike for the install.

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We have shared them with Mike. We couldn't do what we do without our fantastic employee team. They take great care of our customers.

phantom door screens

We had someone come and do an estimate and Mike came today to do the install. He was super honest and efficient. He informed me that we had accidentally ordered a double door screen, however we didn't actually require that. instead we only required a single door screen, which gave us a savings of $500.00. He could have just installed the double and not said anything, but he was honest. He was extremely knowledgable and efficient. He informed me that I could call anytime if I had any issues or concerns. He wanted to make sure I was happy. Truly a great experience and it was efficient. I started using the screens while he was here and I love them! I can't say enough good things about Mike and this company. I will definitely be recommending them.

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for taking the time to share your experience. We have passed your feedback along to Mike. We couldn't do what we do without our fantastic employee team. They always work so hard to take great care of our customers.

More about Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Phantom Screens/ Ontario Screen Systems offers a beautiful alternative to traditional insect screens. Manufactured in Canada, these functional, attractive screens disappear when not in use and come in a variety of colours to match virtually any décor, all while blending in perfectly with door trim to maintaining the home’s architectural integrity.

These screens can be cover all window types including casement, awning, single & double-hung, sliding and tilt ‘n’turn windows.

They are also customized for double french doors, swing in swing out doors, sliding doors, and oversized doors.

Motorized retractable screens by Phantom provide insect protection, climate control and solar shading without blocking your views