Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1295 Eglinton Avenue East, Unit 14 Mississauga ON L4W 3E6
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Mississauga  >  Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Reviews for Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Sharon F in London, Ontario in London
Sharon F in London, Ontario in London
1 review London, ON

Excellent from top to bottom.

From my first inquiry with the team in the office to the installation, my experience was professional and well done. At the point of installaion Rick's client skills were lovely: he is diligent, non-disruptive, and it is evident he cares about what he is doing and that you are happy with it. The in-office team has been consistently great. Quick to respond and thorough. The six week wait was offset by the exceptional way we were treated. At this point, the product seems excellent. Keep doing what you are doing!

James from Milton
James from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Excellent Product and Service

Everything about this company is professional. The product is solid and we're enjoying our screen door. It works well and disappears completely! It's easy to use and looks great. From start to finish the customer service experience with Phantom was excellent. They have very good communication. The initial consultation was quick and easy and only took a few minutes. Payment was easy using their iPad. Mike, the installer, was amazing, efficient, and personable. His detailed demonstration about how to use and maintain the door system was the highlight of my day and very welcomed. The only minor complaint I have about Phantom Screens is that when we booked and confirmed via phone our 3 hour install window during which the company would arrive to install the door, the time window came and went without anyone showing up. I called Phantom Screens and was told that my window was to start 1 hour later than I had previously been told it would end! When I referenced an email confirmation number for the original time window, the representative on the phone told me that, yes, that HAD been my original window but that she could see in the system that another representative had CHANGED the installation window the day after my confirmation email had been sent. I did not, however, ask for a change nor was I told about this change! At any rate, the person on the phone I was dealing with apologized, got the installer on the phone to get an updated ETA, gave me a 15 minute window in the next hour, and the installation went ahead smoothly. Overall, I highly recommend Phantom Screens. There might be a cheaper product out there, but you know you're getting good quality and excellent customer service with THIS company.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Retractable screen for front door

The customer service and installers were impeccable. The timing from start to finish was exactly as stated in the quote. I am thrilled with the colour and workmanship of my door and look forward to many years of enjoying the fresh air and cross breezes in my home.

New Screens

Replaced oversized phantom screens that were over 20 years old and ready for a refresh. Mike was professional, courteous, friendly and provided useful instruction regarding ongoing care and maintenance. Excellent product and service.

Jane in Mississauga
Jane in Mississauga

Installation

Mike C was the installer. He did a great job, was very personable, and was very helpful when giving the demonstration of the final product. He is an asset to your company.

J. Hancock in North York
J. Hancock in North York

Customer service needs some work

I contacted Phantom screen to fix a screen door that had come off of the tracks. Vanessa was very pleasant on the phone but required that I send pictures of my issue before she would send someone out to fix the problem. She advised me she would send me an email to which I was to respond to with pictures. I waited 7 hours for the email. I then sent a request through their contact form on the website. At that point I got an email that stated “As we discussed earlier on the phone, we require pictures of your screens to more accurately determine what is needed to service your screen.” Poor customer service. I found someone else who could fix it.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

extremely poor customer satisfaction

....from day one following the installation of our phantom screen door we have experienced nothing but frustration our screen is not tight on the bottom half of the door and continually jumps out of the bottom track...we are now asked to pay $99.00 for the service call if the technican decides if that's normal!!! *if that's normal pls. come and remove it thx geo

Poor Service

I reported a problem with my Phantom door on May 24. Was told of 2 week backlog; was told I would be called with a repair date. I followed up June 7. Scheduler was unavailable, but would call me.....I've heard nothing to date.

Kevin in San Francisco
Kevin in San Francisco
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Screen door installation

Mike Campbell did my installation yesterday. He did a great job of course; but mostly I was impressed with how friendly, happy and informative he was. I have experienced dozens of service people....he stood out among them all!

Ginny in Mississauga
Ginny in Mississauga

Service Man

My screen needed repair, as my dog had run into it. Mike Campbell was very polite, efficient and prompt in repairing the screen.

He did a wonderful job and I would recommend his services highly.

Thank you so much for this review, Ginny. We really appreciate your feedback and have share your comments with Mike. Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems are committed to the quality and service we provide to all of our customers. We’ve been screening Ontario since 1994!

More about Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Phantom Screens/ Ontario Screen Systems offers a beautiful alternative to traditional insect screens. Manufactured in Canada, these functional, attractive screens disappear when not in use and come in a variety of colours to match virtually any décor, all while blending in perfectly with door trim to maintaining the home’s architectural integrity.

These screens can be cover all window types including casement, awning, single & double-hung, sliding and tilt ‘n’turn windows.

They are also customized for double french doors, swing in swing out doors, sliding doors, and oversized doors.

Motorized retractable screens by Phantom provide insect protection, climate control and solar shading without blocking your views