Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

1295 Eglinton Avenue East, Unit 14 Mississauga ON L4W 3E6
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Reviews for Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Nancy Mellow in Toronto
Nancy Mellow in Toronto

Roof

When the company staff first came out to quote the job they were very informative and answered all of our questions. They were on time and efficient. We really liked that they cleaned up when they were done.

Thank you so much, Nancy, for your kind comments. We really appreciate it.

RP in Toronto in Toronto
RP in Toronto in Toronto

Patio Door Screen Repair Under Warranty

Holly from Phantom Screens called me later today to address my concerns. She was very professional and provided a satisfactory resolution to my concerns.

Previous Post: This is my 3rd and last purchase from them. I needed to call 3 times regarding the malfunctioning screen. The screen was not retracting properly. It took 6 weeks to be repaired. During this time the screen mesh was creased and I was obliged to pay to have it re-screened. The creasing to the mesh was not my negligence but due to the screen mechanism malfunctioning. Bad Customer Service!!!

Review has 1 previous version

Hello RP and thank you for your feedback. I’m glad we were able to speak on the phone and provide you a better experience than you initially had. We certainly don’t profess to be perfect, but we try hard to make things right for anyone whose experience is less than perfect.
Additionally, we appreciate that you edited your review to reflect that we resolved your issue to your satisfaction.
Customer service is our number one priority at Ontario Screen Systems Inc. We take pride in having served Ontario since 1994, in having professionally installed more than 100,000 retractable screens in the province, and in treating each customer experience with excellence. As you can see from the very long history of 10/10 reviews on this site, our customers experience this excellence in Customer Service the majority of the time.
We look forward to serving you again in the future, and giving you excellent customer service that you deserve. Thank you.

Adrianne G. in
Adrianne G. in

Phantom Screen Door

I had been considering a Phantom screen door for years and don't know why I waited so long. I was delighted and impressed with the service, right from the initial and prompt response to my online request for a quote, the in-person quote from Thanoj and detailed explanation, and finally the actual installation by Mike and his trainees. They were courteous, professional, did the job quickly and efficiently, cleaned up and put the verandah back together and thoroughly explained the operation, care and maintenance. Thank you all for such great service. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I love my new screen door.

Thank you so much for this kind review, Adrianne. We appreciate your feedback. Ontario Screen Systems is committed to the quality and service we provide to all of our customers. We’ve been screening Ontario since 1994!

JOHN IN DUNDAS in Hamilton
JOHN IN DUNDAS in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Replace back door double screen + update front door screen

We called Phantom and Mike C. came and showed us the various options for updating / replacing our front door and double back door screens. No sales pressures, just common sense ideas. We selected an option for each door. A week or so later Mike completed the job efficiently and to our satisfaction. Thanks Mike for a job well done.

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your Phantom Screens, and about Mike C. We are so grateful for our employees, who set the benchmark for customer service in the retractable screening industry. Did you know that all of our installation staff have passed a criminal background check?

Julien B. in Mississauga
Julien B. in Mississauga
1 review Ayr, ON

Phanthom screen door

On the advice of our contractor, BVD Home Improvements, we had a representative from Ontaro Screen Systems come to our new home and guide us in our choice of screen systems for our front door. Kevin was nothing short of amazing in his professionalism and suggestions. Once we agreed on what we wanted, we set a date for the installation and on the scheduled day, exactly at the prescribed time, Mike C, the installer, arrived to complete the project. Mike was amazing!!! He really knew his stuff. He suggested some modifications to our original plans. After listening to him, it was obvious that we were in very good hands. Once the work was completed, Mike thoroughly cleaned his work area and explained the functioning of the door and how to maintain it for a long lasting, trouble free door. Mike's installation was much more than what I was expecting. He did more than install a screen system, he crafted a beautiful entrance into our house. When he left for his next project, I felt he had become a good friend, not just a good, professional installer. Thank you Ontario Screen Systems for having taken such great care of us.

Thank you so much, Julien, for this review. We have passed your kind comments along to both Kevin and Mike. We are so grateful for our employees, who set the benchmark for customer service in the retractable screening industry. Did you know that all of our installation staff have passed a criminal background check?

Li R from Waterloo
Li R from Waterloo
12 reviews Waterloo, ON

Purchased about 3 years ago

I called this company and they sent a person over the same day...from London Ontario who happened to be in the area. He knew exactly what was needed. They returned for the installation, which was completed speedily and perfectly. It has been three years now, and it is one of the best purchases I have made. This screen system is very pleasant to use, easy to clean, works very well and is durable. We use it every day. I would not hesitate to use this company...they are responsible and stand up to their word.

Thank you so much for this review, Li. We appreciate your feedback, and are so happy to hear that you use your screen every day. Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems are committed to the quality and service we provide to all of our customers. We’ve been screening Ontario since 1994!

Aileen in Toronto
Aileen in Toronto

Screen for kitchen french doors

I submitted an online request for a quote and received a phone call later that day. I explained what I was looking for and received an initial quote. Since my kitchen doors swing in, someone from the company was able to take the measurements when I wasn't at home, and left a sample of colours and screen in my mailbox. I phoned to place the order and within 2 weeks, an installer came to my home, again, while I wasn't at home. It looks great and works well.

Hi Aileen, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments about your Phantom Screens. We're grateful for your feedback and are glad you are enjoying your kitchen door screens. Phantom Screens come in a variety of colours to match virtually and décor scheme. They're truly invisible when not in use.

Lisa in London
Lisa in London
1 review London, ON

Installation of 3 large retractable screens & 2 screen doors

Met with Andy from Phantom on a few occasions to determine best solution to enclose a deck on our new home. Andy also met with our project manager & decking contractor to make sure all electrical, decking and railing installations were in sync with planned enclosure. Our enclosed deck is now our favourite "room" in our new house. The screens provide both insect and sun protection, without inhibiting our beautiful view. We haven't had any service issues yet, but feel confident that Phantom will be there for us if/when the need arises.

Thank you so much, Lisa, for your kind comments. We're glad that you're enjoying your screened in deck, and we have shared your comments with Andy. We couldn't do what we do without our fantastic employee team. They take great care of our customers.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

deck screen door

Great product. great service. Thanks Mark for great initial consultation and Glen for great installation Timely, efficient, when they left you wouldnt have known they had been here--everything totally cleaned up

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback. Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems are committed to the quality and service we provide to all of our customers. We’ve been screening Ontario since 1994!

More about Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Phantom Screens/ Ontario Screen Systems offers a beautiful alternative to traditional insect screens. Manufactured in Canada, these functional, attractive screens disappear when not in use and come in a variety of colours to match virtually any décor, all while blending in perfectly with door trim to maintaining the home’s architectural integrity.

These screens can be cover all window types including casement, awning, single & double-hung, sliding and tilt ‘n’turn windows.

They are also customized for double french doors, swing in swing out doors, sliding doors, and oversized doors.

Motorized retractable screens by Phantom provide insect protection, climate control and solar shading without blocking your views